Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Lenovo A6000 Plus Now available in White

Lenovo A6000 Plus Now available in White

150°
8 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone who is using it? I received it today and battery sometimes shows 95%, 97%, and then 89%.. And also sometimes showing
“Battery low on temperature.” Any solution to this problem OR I should return it back. I already returned Yuphoria on amazon.
What is the best alternate to this phone under 5 inch screen. I got it in Rs. 6300.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
dreamer007 wrote:

Anyone who is using it? I received it today and battery sometimes shows 95%, 97%, and then 89%.. And also sometimes showing
“Battery low on temperature.” Any solution to this problem OR I should return it back. I already returned Yuphoria on amazon.
What is the best alternate to this phone under 5 inch screen. I got it in Rs. 6300.

yeah return this also and buy Nokia 100 for u. it will never heat….and 7 days battery life.enjoy….

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

hps21
Really? Did you even read my post? Where did I said that phone is heating? You should read the post first before replying.
Nokia 100 may be good for you but if you want a phone with good battery go for Gionee Long L800 Black Champange.
Okay now. Hope next time you will first read the post and then answer and if you don’t know the answer please keep quiet.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Good Deal Buddy….Voted Up https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
"@dreamer007":http://www.desidime.com/users/304086 wrote:

strange. My friends A6000+ works well, but heats up a bit & laggy at times. he hasn’t mentioned anything like low on temperature (unless u refer it to heating up :p)

suggest you to avoid MMX yuphoria – it’s like an iron box. glad that I didn’t buy it falling for its looks.

check out coolpad dazen 1 – was available for 5400 after 10% discount on SCB cards.. everything is fine except for the back camera (not comparable to MI cameras) and no good case available for it.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Boss go for honor 4c….best phone in this range….
No issues…purchased for rs. 7200 in last flipkrt sale…..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

is this phone is good to buy?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

This phone is good. Os is a bit funny. Rest all is fine.

replyuser
Click here to reply