Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Lenskart: Get upto 1690 off on thin lenses

Lenskart: Get upto 1690 off on thin lenses

162°
Deal Lieutenant
saymyname

http://www.lenskart.com/eyeglasses-f...en

Get Super Thin Lenses at the price of Regular.

Use Code THIN1690
Gift Voucher can be applied on minimum cart value of INR 2590
Max Discount 1690.

Expired

Deal Wiki

8 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Not good ?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Nice FInd Brother !!!

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Updated:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/288312/medium/3311204labour6.jpg?1480977204

http://www.lenskart.com/eyeglasses/make-in...ia

T&C

http://www.lenskart.com/terms-and-cond...ns

TERMS & CONDITIONS
Offer Terms & Conditions
LABOUR DAYEXTRA 30% OFF + 30% CASHBACK Use Voucher : LB30 On Everything.
The offer is applicable on cart value above Rs.1099
The offer is applicable over & above all existing offers on the website.
The maximum discount that can be availed under 30% off is Rs.330.
30% Cashback will be provided in the form of Gift Voucher (Rs.330 Off on purchase of Rs.1099) and will be mailed after 30 Days of Order.
Gift-voucher will be sent via e-mail & sms to customers directly.
Offer is valid across all devices desktop, mobile & mobile app.
No cashback will be credited in case of return/cancellation.
If any Order gets placed at Zero value due to any technical issue, Lenskart reserves the right to cancel that order.
THIN1690 Gift Voucher On all eyeglasses above Rs.2595
THIN1690 gives Rs.1290 Off on Rs.3300+ and Rs.1690 Off on Rs.4200+
Offer is valid across all devices desktop, mobile & mobile app.
If any Order gets placed at Zero value due to any technical issue, Lenskart reserves the right to cancel that order.
OFFERS & PROMOTIONS General terms & conditions in case of cancellations/returns
Lenskart.com reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes it introduces in market from time to time.
Lenskart.com can extend or terminate the offers/sale, without further information at any point of time.
In case of any query pertaining the offer or voucher, please email customer care at [email protected] or call @ (0) 99998-99998 (9:00 am to 9:00 pm.)
Lenskart reserves the right to cancel any order placed using promotional vouchers. Some situations where your order may be cancelled include – without limitation, misuse of any promotional vouchers, unauthorized usage of vouchers or inaccuracies of voucher pricing, technical glitch and value thresholds. The voucher amount will not be refunded for such cases.
Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together.
Offer may not be applicable for all the products on the website
Special coupons should be redeemed within the limited period and validity once expired, cannot be extended later.
If customer wants to return the product, same offer cannot be provided again and Same GV will not be activated.
Customer needs to opt for ongoing offers available on our website.
Exceptions will only if there is an issue in the product sent from our end like damaged product or power issue.
All GVs are subject to a time validity.
The GV is non-refundable and for a single use only. The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
Lenskart reserves the rights to exercise its discretion with respect to the claims made, the time period, applicability and availability of items with respect to the GV.
All disputes will be at the discretion of Lenskart and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi courts only.
GIFT-VOUCHERS Gift-Vouchers usage
In one order only single GV can be used. No 2 or more GVs can be clubbed together.
All GVs are valid for limited period.
Not applicable on Contact Lenses,Ray-Ban,Oakley,Vogue,Carrera,IDEE,Polaroid,Killer,FCUK,Boss Orange,Marc By Marc Jacobs,Calvin Klein,Vintage,Tommy Hilfiger,Gunnar,Tom Ford,Tag heuer,Porsche Design,Fastrack.
Lenskart.com reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete terms and conditions of prevailing Gift Vouchers.
Gift Voucher should be redeemed within the limited period and validity once expired, cannot be extended later (whether it’s purchased or promotional Vouchers).
Any new Gift voucher issued is valid for limited period from the date of issue.
Voucher worth Rs.500 is applicable on cart of Rs.1000 or above.
Voucher worth Rs.1000 is applicable on cart of Rs.2000 or above.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

LAST DAY

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

anybody bought using this? how much is the final cost for the thinnest lenses? also is this offer really very good? asking since I don’t need a pair now but want to know if I should get one using this offer in case my kid breaks the present one. I have a thick spare already.

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

Anyone tried the rimless glasses from vincent chase? how comfortable are those?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@huntsman wrote:

anybody bought using this? how much is the final cost for the thinnest lenses? also is this offer really very good? asking since I don’t need a pair now but want to know if I should get one using this offer in case my kid breaks the present one. I have a thick spare already.

You can get the final cost by selecting your frame and lenses and entering a fake email n phone number to go up to the voucher page, where u can enter this voucher code

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

not at all a good offer coupon is useful only when u order above 4200 ,
otherwise it gives 999 for orders under 3k
better to use 1200 off on 2000 from freecharge

replyuser
Click here to reply