Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Logitech Z443 Multimedia Speaker@1999(code ICICI10P get it 1799) MRP.5995(next best 4k+)

Logitech Z443 Multimedia Speaker@1999(code ICICI10P get it 1799) MRP.5995(next best 4k+)

168°
67% OFF 5995.0

Deal Wiki

20 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

this is a great offer as i see next best is over 4k .i checked snapdeal,amazon,……

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No Remote..

No USB options..

OK deal..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

code ICICI10P get it 1799

Link Copied

next best is 200% more after applying icici coupon.Dear admin can this be FPD????https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.pnghttps://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Link Copied

bought it last week from croma via ebay

speakers look great but i have no idea about its sound coz my piece is defective and doesn’t work.
I raised complaint but croma said take these speakers to service center n get a certificate of Dead on Arrival and then mail to us then only we will take it back.
Service center from my home is 25kms and i dont get time to go there.
Buy at your own risk.

Link Copied
@geetansh1991348 wrote:

speakers look great but i have no idea about its sound coz my piece is defective and doesn’t work.
I raised complaint but croma said take these speakers to service center n get a certificate of Dead on Arrival and then mail to us then only we will take it back.
Buy at your own risk.

this is from croma itself u get great customer support +++Brand warranty.

Link Copied

Voting down, please don’t buy any cheap of chroma product. They sell the on store used refurbished product through online with very low price. I faced also and also told by chroma stuff. So please don’t ever buy that. They are not long lasting. please go hustle free.

Link Copied
@bhaskarsaha100 wrote:

Voting down, please don’t buy any cheap of chroma product. They sell the on store used refurbished product through online with very low price. I faced also and also told by chroma stuff. So please don’t ever buy that. They are not long lasting. please go hustle free.

i bought lenovo G400s laptop for 27994 (other sites selling for 37+)and got 3yrs extended warranty from lenovo .their customer care support is awesome.they do not sell refurbished products like gobol and greendust.it is tata enterprise.have u ever visited croma store in your city?

Link Copied
@lazydealer wrote:

@geetansh1991348 wrote:

Buy at your own risk.

the one i bought is also from croma, came directly from croma and in croma packaging with croma bill and i contacted croma for replacement but the gave idiotic reply of going to service center first.
So if you get a defective piece, follow their process of keep the non working box as showpiece.

Link Copied
@geetansh1991348 wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

@geetansh1991348 wrote:

Buy at your own risk.

the one i bought is also from croma, came directly from croma and in croma packaging with croma bill and i contacted croma for replacement but the gave idiotic reply of going to service center first.
So if you get a defective piece, follow their process of keep the non working box as showpiece.

Yes chroma fools customers with low price tag. But those always good products which are coming with normal price.

Link Copied
@bhaskarsaha100 wrote:

@geetansh1991348 wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

@geetansh1991348 wrote:

Buy at your own risk.

Yes chroma fools customers with low price tag. But those always good products which are coming with normal price.

so we should onlyy post deals from flipkart,amazon?..people even voting up for deals from greendust(without warranty).stop blaming good deals.it was FPD 10 days back on ebay by croma.

Link Copied
@lazydealer wrote:

@bhaskarsaha100 wrote:

@geetansh1991348 wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

@geetansh1991348 wrote:

Buy at your own risk.

so we should onlyy post deals from flipkart,amazon?..people even voting up for deals from greendust(without warranty).stop blaming good deals.it was FPD 10 days back on ebay by croma.

I am sharing my experience with dimers and this is why desidime was started.

Link Copied
@geetansh1991348 wrote:

Buy at your own risk.

Why don’t you claim for ebay guarantee..this is not a way to send faulty products & throw rules on customers. Its their sole responsibility to take it back. DOA is croma issue not yours.

Link Copied
@deal inspector wrote:

@geetansh1991348 wrote:

Buy at your own risk.

Why don’t you claim for ebay guarantee..this is not a way to send faulty products & throw rules on customers. Its their sole responsibility to take it back. DOA is croma issue not yours.

Same happen with me with philips earphone from ebay, same word from chroma . Claimed ebay guarantee but they refused as ebay said "as the item is come up with ebay guarantee so you have to go to your nearest service center " . After a lot of argument neither ebay nor chroma responded positively for me.

So from that day I am skipping chroma cheap/loot deals .. Coz they loot us by those deals. And I can’t recall the logitech 2.1 speaker deal. Still using with loose connection problem with subwoofer from day 7 or 8 .

Link Copied
@deal inspector wrote:

@geetansh1991348 wrote:

Buy at your own risk.

I did that, ebay guys said we can’t do anything and they closed my ticket.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Even I have worse experience when it come with returns from a lot online shopping.Name sake they write about the return policy.In reality its frustration to end user if something went wrong.

My self experience return policy is genuine with flipkart ( ws retail)& amazon
Recently I returned yu phone in amazon.there was no q asked by amazon.

Link Copied

Good offr

replyuser
Click here to reply