Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
makemytrip 1000off on flights

makemytrip 1000off on flights

Deal Subedar
rbx007

code MMTWEEKEND
How to avail

Search and shortlist the desired domestic flight (within India).No restriction on date of travel.Apply the deal code (MMTWEEKEND) before making the payment.Offer valid for bookings done between 12 noon- 8 PM (IST) on 28th Nov’15Minumum booking value should be Rs. 4500.Only one bookings per user is eligible under this offer.Cashback will be credited within 15 days of booking.

Terms and Conditions:

This offer is applicable on domestic flight bookings made from 12:00 hours to 20:00 hours on 28th November’15. No restriction on date of travel.The offer is valid on bookings done only on MakeMyTrip Android or iOS mobile app.Customer needs to enter the appropriate Deal Code (MMTWEEKEND) at the time of payment to be eligible for the cashback offer. In case the customer enters the incorrect deal code or forgets to mention the code, he/she will not be eligible for the cashback.The offer can be availed for only one booking per customer during this offer period.Cashback will be credited in customers MyWallet accountAmount credited to MakeMyTrip wallet can be utilised by 31st December 2015.Amount credited to MakeMyTrip wallet as bonus money is governed by the conditions as mentioned in link http://www.makemytrip.com/mywa.../ . MakeMyTrip reserves the right to alter/modify the wallet usage condition without any prior notice.In order to access the cashback in MakeMyTrip Wallet account, customer must use the same email id as used at the time of the booking where the Deal code was applied.The customer agrees that he will not raise any charge back request with his/ her card issuing bank or entity for those amounts which are transferred to wallet after his/ her consent. Any such chargebacks from the card issuer or bank will be denied by MakeMyTrip, and MakeMyTrip reserves its rights to recover the money from the customer for any chargebacks requested and made in contravention of this clause.Cashback will be calculated on each Booking ID and not on the number of transactions.Cashback on card or wallet is not applicable for partial or full cancellations.If the Cardholder cancels the travel service purchase after the cashback amount is credited, MakeMyTrip will refund the purchase price after deducting the cashback amount and any other applicable cancellation charges/penalty.In the event of rescheduling, the customer shall bear the fare difference and other applicable rescheduling fees.Offer is not valid on payments made through Cash on Delivery (COD), PayPal account.Products and services are subject to availability.MakeMyTrip reserves the sole right to decide on whether a purchase transaction meets the eligibility criteria as listed above.If the Customer doesn’t receive the cashback, he/she can claim for the same within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Customer fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the cashback.This Offer cannot be clubbed with any offer on MakeMyTrip during the offer period.MakeMyTrip reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another Offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether at any point in time by providing appropriate notice.All decisions in respect of the offer shall be at the discretion of MakeMyTrip and the same shall be final, binding and non-contestable.All government levies like sales tax, TDS, any local tax, octroi etc., will be payable by the Cardholder as applicable. Tax liability, if any, will be borne by the Cardholder.Any dispute arising out of this offer in relation to this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in New Delhi.The maximum liability of MakeMyTrip in the event of any claim arising out of this offer shall not exceed the value cashback amount that the customer is entitled to receive under this offer.MakeMyTrip cannot be held liable for any act and omission attributable to force majeure events.MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer.

Expired
16 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Flat INR 1000 cashback to MMT MyWallet. Minimum booking value should be Rs. 4500.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Plz mention cashback in title. this is not instant discount..

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Get 1000 cashback on flight booking

Coupon : MMTWEEKEND

Minumum bookng : Rs.4500

Link Copied
"@prasanthr":http://www.desidime.com/users/173828 wrote:

Plz mention cashback in title. this is not instant discount..

yes i too wana edit it but on app no edit option

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

bro link ya app ka naam to batao

Link Copied
"@dheerajgoel1947306":http://www.desidime.com/users/544035 wrote:

bro link ya app ka naam to batao

already mentioned in title makemytrip

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This 1000 rs how much of it can we use for another flight booking ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

MMT wallet not again

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/438917/medium/2853836McLGB7d8i.png?1481035571

Link Copied
"@desidealbaba":http://www.desidime.com/users/79329 wrote:

MMT wallet not again

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/438959/medium/2854597McLGB7d8i.png?1481035584

hahah :p

Link Copied
@desidealbaba wrote:

MMT wallet not again

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/438961/medium/2854601McLGB7d8i.png?1481035585

KG

Link Copied

How shameless u people are… MMT turned out to be a super shameless bitch cancelling all hotels and u r still posting their offers .. shame on you

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Stop posting MMT deal you people. They are cancelling all ticket. So just stop it, and its not about ticket booked with hacked apk, they cancelled mine booked on 2nd november on website.

Link Copied
@smartyboy wrote:

Stop posting MMT deal you people. They are cancelling all ticket. So just stop it, and its not about ticket booked with hacked apk, they cancelled mine booked on 2nd november on website.

And what was the reason?? You asked? Will they refund?? Why don’t you kill them on Twitter!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@valaravaus wrote:

@smartyboy wrote:

And what was the reason?? You asked? Will they refund?? Why don’t you kill them on Twitter!

Same pathetic reason… wallet money earned suspiciously. I will write once on their twitter. Booking was done on website on 2nd November and travel date was 26 September 2016 with mostly wallet money but remaining payment was done with debit card. After all these shameless act it will be better if dimer will refrain from posting mmt deals.

Link Copied

I used genuine referrals and booked ticket during the mentioned time.Remaining amount I paid through CC. Didnt had any problems with the journey last week.

Link Copied
@parveshjagga wrote:

How shameless u people are… MMT turned out to be a super shameless bitch cancelling all hotels and u r still posting their offers .. shame on you

Have you ever thought that if MMT had posted the same some where in social media mentioning the names of people who looted them That would be even more shameful…They came up with a genuine offer so that everyone can make use of it and they can increase their customer base. I wonder not even 20% of the people used genuine referrals for earning wallet monet..And Yet everyone complaints about MMT.

replyuser
Click here to reply