Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Motorola Moto G verizon without contract Rs 3000

Motorola Moto G verizon without contract Rs 3000

278°
Deal Newbie
kapricious15...

Verizon Wireless Prepaid – Motorola Moto G No-Contract Cell Phone – Black
Apply coupon 10% off → 10EBAYDEAL

http://geb.ebay.in/g/ImportHubViewItem?itemid=1...

Great offer
pay with mobikwik and get Rs 300 cashback

Expired
23 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Is it unlocked?will it work with indian gsm operators?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

There is no SIM slot and this is CDMA only.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Will it work with Indian CDMA operators?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Nothing against OP,
But it states that the storage is expandable,whereas MOTO G2 has that support.
also package contents include a battery,whereas MOTO G’s battery is non-removable.
i smell something fishy,not to mention the I2C is the worst seller.
my 2 cents are that your money will be stuck in ebay claim for a month,for no reason.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@saurabh1 wrote:

Will it work with Indian CDMA operators?

no https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

you guys can use it as a media player

Link Copied
@tbamrox wrote:

Nothing against OP,
also package contents include a battery,whereas MOTO G’s battery is non-removable.
my 2 cents are that your money will be stuck in ebay claim for a month,for no reason.

Hey there first of all clear your doubts cuz i2c world is Not a seller…he is a reseller
Every item sold on geb.EBay.in is send via i2c world to India
The seller is different,the procedure is like this..
Geb seller——i2cworld——Indian buyer

I2c world Is Just there to verify your product and transfer it to you,rest depends on the geb seller

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@arpitak47 wrote:

@tbamrox wrote:

Nothing against OP,

Hey there first of all clear your doubts cuz i2c world is Not a seller…he is a reseller

I2c world Is Just there to verify your product and transfer it to you,rest depends on the geb seller

and almost 30% of the orders get pending and never gets delivered by them,earlier they used to deliver,now its all on their mood,apart from that,the anomalies in the description:shock:

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Its 3330 After Applying Coupon
How 3000? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Edit- I Think OP Is Talking About Mobikwik 10% CB

3700-330-300 = 3070

Link Copied
@tbamrox wrote:

@arpitak47 wrote:

@tbamrox wrote:

Nothing against OP,

and almost 30% of the orders get pending and never gets delivered by them,earlier they used to deliver,now its all on their mood,apart from that,the anomalies in the description:shock:

Don’t know about others but in my case the product was delivered within 7 working days, I bought a LG g2 from geb and after few days my friend also ordered one which was also delivered on time..

According to me if the rating of seller is 99+ then you should go for it otherwise think twice before buying.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Useless to buy this product as this comes without a sim slot and meid registrations have been officiallu closed by RIM

Buy this if you are ok to use this like an ipod etc.

This can be registered to other CDMA operators like bsnl but it is a PIA to deal with BSnl:evil:

@VISH

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

pay with mobikwik and get Rs 300 cashback

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
“@Dollar ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...73 wrote:

Its 3330 After Applying Coupon
How 3000? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

300 cashback when paying throgh mobikwik

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@ishandon wrote:

*Useless to buy this product as this comes without a sim slot and meid registrations have been official closed by R

can u pls make it clear?
How can I register it for BSNL?
Link Copied

I wish to buy this can any experienced dimer clear my doubts
1.If I wish to use it as an mobile just without sim will it work, like all things play store,updates,wifi etc.
2.is there any way to use it as normal mobile(cdma or gsm) if yes whats the procedure or links for procedure
3.is it safe to buy as I have never shopped outside India before

@ishandon
@TronGalaxy

need help

Link Copied

can any help
I want it pls

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

hey. you won’t be able to use this phone like a normal cellphone. you will need to get it registered with tata or bsnl which is a very difficult process. earlier reliance also used to allow registration of these cellphones however now they have closed. I’m also using this phone with reliance from past one year and it’s pretty decent at ₹3000 provided you can get it registered with CDMA Carrier.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

rather than this phone you can go for lg tribute the price is lower than moto g and it can be easily used with cdma sim

Link Copied

can you tell me the process to do so

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
@Viplov wrote:

I wish to buy this can any experienced dimer clear my doubts
1.If I wish to use it as an mobile just without sim will it work, like all things play store,updates,wifi etc.
2.is there any way to use it as normal mobile(cdma or gsm) if yes whats the procedure or links for procedure
3.is it safe to buy as I have never shopped outside India before

@ishandon
@TronGalaxy

need help

1) yup everything will work fine except mobile calling and cellular data ;; ( even this might work if you could get the cdma network parameters from BSNL office)

2) This comes without a sim slot;; please check that 1-2 year thread when this was the most popular phone (not this one but the one from Boost) and dimers bought it like hotcakes ; programmed it and got the meid registered too

3) Should be safe enough ; bought 10+ phones(including 2 similar first gen cdma moto G’s as well) from geb already and no problems till now

Link Copied

can anyone tell me whats the procedure to use any cdms or gsm sim on this set
any link to the discussions or anything https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

edit : anyone ??

Link Copied

@marketdimer

help!!!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

There is No SIM slot in this Phone, Its a NV based phone and would have to be programmed, as MEID registration is a difficult task nowadays, i will suggest one not to Invest in this phone.

replyuser
Click here to reply