Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
MyTaxiIndia- Extra Rs.250 Discount on One Way Booking(Not valid on local booking)

MyTaxiIndia- Extra Rs.250 Discount on One Way Booking(Not valid on local booking)

24°
Deal Major
DealExpert

Use Code- MTIFC250 here- www.mytaxiind...om

This offer is valid till 31st December 2016 â?¢ The offer is only valid on one way bookings of taxis through online and app only â?¢ This Coupon is not applicable on intercity return bookings and Local bookings â?¢ Enter coupon code before making payments â?¢ Discounts are only valid on full payments â?¢ Ensure your booking should meet all eligible criteria of getting discount. â?¢ Discounted amount will be deducted from the total payable amount â?¢ This offer cannot be clubbed with any other promotion on www.mytaxiind...om â?¢ NO two offers via market promotion can be clubbed â?¢ A customer can avail an offer only once â?¢ In case of refund, the discounted amount will be deducted from the total refund due. â?¢ mytaxiindia reserves the right without prior notice to add, alter, modify, all or any of these terms and conditions. â?¢ Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts of Delhi only â?¢ All other standard terms and conditions of mytaxiindia shall apply

Expired
3 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

can somebody share the experience with them ?
I am looking to book a cab but want to be sure they turn up on time and don’t deny service.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
@gotrajk wrote:

I am looking to book a cab but want to be sure they turn up on time and don’t deny service.

excellent service. go ahead https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@gotrajk wrote:

on 15th may I booked a cab through them from mumbai to pune(return).cc is ok type but spoke to them dat I need a decent driver as we all were ladies n while coming back it would be late night through expressway. n exactly as i requested we got a nice driver who just spoke as much was necessary n helped us in luggage n all very nicely. now abt car it was a new brand innova from some laxmi travels they count from gaage to garage.u first compare mytaxi n yatayat n oder carrentalrates n then decide acc to price. I did d same way.on d nextday of my journey I got a msg too regarding how my my experience with them.overall 10/10 from my side

replyuser
Click here to reply