Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Netis WF2419 N300 Wireless Router @ 999

Netis WF2419 N300 Wireless Router @ 999

68°
Deal Cadet
trvl1982

Link

http://www.flipkart.com/netis-wf2419-n300-wirel...

https://i.imgur.com/qZ75LVJ.jpg

Next @ ebay – 1600+

Expired
6 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

VU

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I want to buy a router to use as a repeater. Should I spend 999 on this or 699 on Netis WF2411 N150 ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rak007 wrote:

I want to buy a router to use as a repeater. Should I spend 999 on this or 699 on Netis WF2411 N150 ?

If your living in a 2 floor appartment get the 300 else if on 1 stored provided you place it at the center of the house should get you near to stable connection.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
life wrote:

rak007 wrote:

If your living in a 2 floor appartment get the 300 else if on 1 stored provided you place it at the center of the house should get you near to stable connection.

It is actually a 3 BHK flat and I may be forced to keep my MTNL modem in one corner bedroom as I get best speeds (downstream) there only when connected to the telephone line there.
That is why I have to buy a repeater and place it in middle of the house to cover entire house.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rak007 wrote:

life wrote:

rak007 wrote:

It is actually a 3 BHK flat and I may be forced to keep my MTNL modem in one corner bedroom as I get best speeds (downstream) there only when connected to the telephone line there.
That is why I have to buy a repeater and place it in middle of the house to cover entire house.

I am sure an extra speed will not hurt you. Go for 300mbps.

replyuser
Click here to reply