Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
NEW Apple iPad Pro 12.9 inch 128GB WiFi & Cellular 4G LTE GOLD@58295 After Cashback || Cheaper than last

NEW Apple iPad Pro 12.9 inch 128GB WiFi & Cellular 4G LTE GOLD@58295 After Cashback || Cheaper than last

159°
11% OFF 65500.0

Deal Wiki

4 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

That’s called Dadi ke Desi Nuske…

T : Using DD exclusive codes in a way to gain maximum

VunS for bringing it to notice…

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Voted down because of the seller.

I purchased iPad Pro 128GB WiFi + Cellular Space Grey from the very same seller on Sunday (22nd May). Yesterday he gave me a call and told me that he will be shipping my iPad tomorrow and he just wanted to inform me that the box wont be sealed as it’s an imported one and he had to check the contents after he received it. Then he said the iPad does not have the standard plastic wrap as well which made be suspicious.

Then I said that’s not an issue but I want the iPad to be unactivated to which he said that it’s been 1.5 months since he received the stock so Apple site will show only 10.5 months warranty!! He is clearly selling used iPads in good condition stating them as new.

He offered a silver color one that’s unactivated but I outrightly rejected saying that either ship a space grey or gold but not silver. He finally cancelled the order today and offered a refund.

Would rather suggest this guy. He is selling the iPad for just 500 bucks more but he confirmed that he would be sending a sealed box and unactivated iPad.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/161980592831?euid=6c3f6e...

This seller also said he will ship a sealed box and unactivated iPad but said he will need around 7 to 9 days time to ship iPad coz he generally imports it after he gets the order on eBay.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Apple-iPad-Pro-128GB-12-...

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Don’t trust EBAY. Poor sellers and customer care as well .

replyuser
Click here to reply