Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
nokia lumia 730 grey @ Rs 12618 after 2227 cashback hurry

nokia lumia 730 grey @ Rs 12618 after 2227 cashback hurry

225°
14% OFF 17249.0
Deal Cadet
rohit100394

https://paytm.com/shop/p/nokia-lumia-730-dual-s…

use coupon code M15 to get 2227 cashback

Expired

Deal Wiki

17 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

V Up

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Voted up

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Voted up, bought one, thanks for posting, this phone always has less stock availability, so sellers are looting by selling at 15k-17k.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

its showing OOS now, i desperatly need one. plz help if anyone can,

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I AM REALLY CONFUSED WHETHER TO BUY OR NOT I ORDERED ONE THEN CANCELLED THE ORDER, MICROSOFT WILL BE RELEASING NEW LUMIA PHONES NET YEAR AND ASUS IS ALSO READYING LAUNCH OF 2ND GEN ZENFONE SERIES,IS LUMIA WORTH TO BUY OR SHUD I WAIT FOR IT?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

YOU SHUD HAVE PM’D ME I WULDNT HAVE CANCELLED MY ORDERED AND WOULD HAVE GAVE IT TO U!!!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

ohh sad… but anywayz, thanx

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

VU
I bought it last time around at 11.1K with 2.8K CB

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rohit100394 wrote:

YOU SHUD HAVE PM’D ME I WULDNT HAVE CANCELLED MY ORDERED AND WOULD HAVE GAVE IT TO U!!!

Kindly avoid writing with caps-lock on, it doesn’t look nice and also is considered rude. Secondly, please don’t order the products which you are not sure of and then cancel them because it harms the other members who genuinely need the product. Thirdly, how will he PM you and ask you for phone as you had already cancelled the order and then posted about it.

Also, affliate links are not allowed on desidime, so please edit it to direct product link otherwise your post can be deleted.

Kindly, take it as a positive suggestion, nothing else. And once again thanks for posting this deal.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
anoop7380 wrote:

Its available again, hurry and order fast!!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
etios123691 wrote:

anoop7380 wrote:

OOS https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
etios123691 wrote:

rohit100394 wrote:

Kindly avoid writing with caps-lock on, it doesn’t look nice and also is considered rude. Secondly, please don’t order the products which you are not sure of and then cancel them because it harms the other members who genuinely need the product. Thirdly, how will he PM you and ask you for phone as you had already cancelled the order and then posted about it.

Also, affliate links are not allowed on desidime, so please edit it to direct product link otherwise your post can be deleted.

Kindly, take it as a positive suggestion, nothing else. And once again thanks for posting this deal.

bro first of all i had this deal with me for more than 1 hr after posting here if u needed so desperately then u shud keep refreshing the page,
secondly i also wanted it so i ordered it then i thought about it and cancelled i mentioned the reason above have a good look first,
thirdly i dont think i ever needed any suggestions and advice until i ask for it, so try giving it to somebody else who is free to take
fourthly there is no affliate link posted, it is the link directly copied from address bar without logging into paytm account,
Kindly, take it as a positive suggestion, nothing else and thanks in adavnce not to suggest or advice me in future…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
m0ney wrote:

etios123691 wrote:

anoop7380 wrote:

OOS https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

You snooze, you lose https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif This deal was posted and was in-stock all night long and even till afternoon. Later, it again came back in stock for sometime when i posted but someone bought it after seeing the post.

Hopefully, those who silently bought it can post here and thank the Original poster for starting the deal thread.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rohit100394 wrote:

etios123691 wrote:

rohit100394 wrote:

bro first of all i had this deal with me for more than 1 hr after posting here if u needed so desperately then u shud keep refreshing the page,
secondly i also wanted it so i ordered it then i thought about it and cancelled i mentioned the reason above have a good look first,
thirdly i dont think i ever needed any suggestions and advice until i ask for it, so try giving it to somebody else who is free to take
fourthly there is no affliate link posted, it is the link directly copied from address bar without logging into paytm account,
Kindly, take it as a positive suggestion, nothing else and thanks in adavnce not to suggest or advice me in future…

Ha Ha!! Tough Luck bro, i have successfully ordered it, so i am not desperate and nice to see you take the suggestions in a positive way. Atleast you stopped shouting with caps-lock on, the rest of points will have also reached you definitely.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
etios123691 wrote:

rohit100394 wrote:

etios123691 wrote:

rohit100394 wrote:

Ha Ha!! Tough Luck bro, i have successfully ordered it, so i am not desperate and nice to see you take the suggestions in a positive way. Atleast you stopped shouting with caps-lock on, the rest of points will have also reached you definitely.

MAYBE TOUGH LUCK ONY FOR U I ORDERED IT TWICE AND CANCELLED IT TWICE AND NO POINT REACHED ME CAUSE EVRYTHING WAS FAR AWAY FROM MY EARS YOU STARTED BY BEGGING ME NOT TO RIGHT IN CAPS LOCK ON PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE EVERY COMMUNITY A STATUS QUO DONT KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WID U PEOPLE…………..FACEBOOK IS ALREADY ATTACKED BY U PROPLE NOW U PEOPLE ARE ATTACKING OPEN COMMUNITIES ALSO GIVING LECTURES ABOUT DIS AND DAT UNNECESSARILY WIDOUT ANY REQ FOR DOING SO……

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rohit100394 wrote:

etios123691 wrote:

rohit100394 wrote:

etios123691 wrote:

rohit100394 wrote:

MAYBE TOUGH LUCK ONY FOR U I ORDERED IT TWICE AND CANCELLED IT TWICE AND NO POINT REACHED ME CAUSE EVRYTHING WAS FAR AWAY FROM MY EARS YOU STARTED BY BEGGING ME NOT TO RIGHT IN CAPS LOCK ON PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE EVERY COMMUNITY A STATUS QUO DONT KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WID U PEOPLE…………..FACEBOOK IS ALREADY ATTACKED BY U PROPLE NOW U PEOPLE ARE ATTACKING OPEN COMMUNITIES ALSO GIVING LECTURES ABOUT DIS AND DAT UNNECESSARILY WIDOUT ANY REQ FOR DOING SO……

Ha Ha!! So you have been told to improve your behaviour on facebook too https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif Its lolworthy to see someone comment about community-aspect while at the same time disrupting the community by writing with caps-lock ON and ordering and cancelling a deal multiple times and making sure fellow dimers lose the opportunity to place an order.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

WHATEVER U SAY IS GOING ABOVE MY HEAD BRO FIRST IMPROVE URSELF THEN TRY TO IMPROVE OTHERS I DONT THINK WHAT IS UR PROBLEM WITH ME ORDERING MULTIPLE TIMES,I TOLD U TO KEEP UR ADVICE TO URSELF https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif TUMHARI MANODASHA MUJHE THEEK NHI LAG RHI HAI THODA AARAAM KR LO,DONT KNOW WHY U PEOPLE WANT EVRYTHING TO BE MERE STATUS QUO,I HAVE GIVET VERY AWESOME ANSWERS TO PEOPLE LIKE U BT I WANT TO KEEP THIS COMMUNITY ATLEAST CLEAN FROM PEOPLE LLIKE U, GOD HELP ME TO BE SUCCESFULL

replyuser
Click here to reply