Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Oplus XonPad 7 Tablet@Rs.9099

Oplus XonPad 7 [email protected]

21°
Deal Newbie
sreekanth.t1...

Oplus XonPad 7 Tablet@R…99

MRP Rs 10000
Selling Price Rs 9990
OFFER PRICE
Rs 9099
9% Offer

Link:http://www.snapdeal.com/product/oplus-xonpad-7-…

Expired
2 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

already posted by me 3-4 days ago.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Good product but pathetic service….
I purchased Oplus Xon Pad 7 on 3rd March 2014. All was well… excellent service by Snapdeal… brilliant product performed exceptionally well for the price paid. Had some charging issues around May or June (I do not exactly remember) logged a complaint with Oplus and they got the tablet collected and was returned with a week . (In fact I was impressed with the service).
Now around I week of August I started facing issues with the touch screen and also the battery life. I called Oplus was unable to connect. I filed an on line complaint at Oplus website. Shortly received an email that the tablet will be collected on 12th August 2014 and it was promptly collected by Blue Dart the same evening.
Ever since, I have not heard anything from Oplus. I have made end number of calls and they tell me they’ll get back to me… but to no avail.
I am struck with what seemed to be good product… and pathetic service. The worst part is now if you call there support the waiting time is anywhere between 5 to 18 minutes before you can speak to an executive and then too line drops quite often… so you have to start all over again.
I’ll update this depending on the feedback received… I am still trying to call them while writing this…

BUYER BEWARE

replyuser
Click here to reply