OXYGEN WALLET :-20% Cashback* on Loading

OXYGEN WALLET :-20% Cashback* on Loading

Ezgif.com video to gif
Deal Captain
12
152
9894
123

Load Na Lo, Load Karo!

20% Cashback* on Loading Rs.500 (code:WHITE500)
&
Rs.1000 (code: WHITE1000) in Oxigen Wallet App.

T&C apply https://www.oxigenwalle...m/

  • In
  • Expiring In 7 days
123 Comments  |  
45 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
200
454
6

Any 1 else is getting error. Escrow amount is lower than the required amount?

14681587 1135879419793556 1489506770230063164 n
Deal Major
108
4,055
22295
137
@shivarocking72570 wrote:

Any 1 else is getting error. Escrow amount is lower than the required amount?

Yes same error

Ezgif.com video to gif
Deal Captain
12
152
9894
123
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@Patel Live again??


Coupon applied ! But
After payment page not working sad

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

14681587 1135879419793556 1489506770230063164 n
Deal Major
108
4,055
22295
137
@Patel wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@Patel Live again??


Coupon applied ! But
After payment page not working sad

<br /

Error : Escrow amount is lower than the required amount

Logo 128
Deal Subedar
4
222
2720
24

Escrow error

Debz cptrz..1037
Deal Newbie
0
57
86
0

What is the solutions?

Free blurred web backgrounds 08
Deal Cadet
0
22
264
12

same escrow error

Missing
Deal Captain
19
1,507
10080
53
@denz37 wrote:

What is the solutions?


deposit money in oxigen escrow account … eek
they have less money as to be maintained by them with bank

Avatrs1
Deal Subedar
6
227
1538
22

can somebody post the tnc here.
I cant open.

Chhota bheem
Deal Subedar
3
129
1018
15
@deepak.k wrote:


@denz37 wrote:

What is the solutions?


deposit money in oxigen escrow account … eek
they have less money as to be maintained by them with bank

Did they run away with money deposited by users yesterday eek eek

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13216
217
@Chotta Bheem wrote:

@deepak.k wrote:


@denz37 wrote:

What is the solutions?


deposit money in oxigen escrow account … eek
they have less money as to be maintained by them with bank

Did they run away with money deposited by users yesterday eek eek

What kind of question is that? biggrin

Debz cptrz..1037
Deal Newbie
0
57
86
0
@Chotta Bheem wrote:

@deepak.k wrote:


@denz37 wrote:

What is the solutions?


deposit money in oxigen escrow account … eek
they have less money as to be maintained by them with bank

Did they run away with money deposited by users yesterday eek eek
So..today can’t we get this offer?

Chhota bheem
Deal Subedar
3
129
1018
15
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:


@Chotta Bheem wrote:

@deepak.k wrote:


@denz37 wrote:

What is the solutions?


deposit money in oxigen escrow account … eek
they have less money as to be maintained by them with bank

Did they run away with money deposited by users yesterday eek eek

What kind of question is that? biggrin
Yesterday many ppl used this offer. So they must have got good balance in account. But now give error that money less than reqd in escrow, so where did money go ? cry toungueout

Debz cptrz..1037
Deal Newbie
0
57
86
0

I call their castmer care n0 0124 6688333.
After 9 min hold I hang up call.
They didn’t pick up ph.
My 18 rs balence have gone.. evil evil evil evil evil

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
200
454
6

Seems like they got bankrupt by giving these offer. Dimers looted oxigen. toungueout

Ezgif.com video to gif
Deal Captain
12
152
9894
123
@denz37 wrote:

I call their castmer care n0 0124 6688333.
After 9 min hold I hang up call.
They didn’t pick up ph.
My 18 rs balence have gone.. evil evil evil evil evil


lol

Chhota bheem
Deal Subedar
3
129
1018
15
@denz37 wrote:

@Chotta Bheem wrote:

@deepak.k wrote:


@denz37 wrote:

What is the solutions?


deposit money in oxigen escrow account … eek
they have less money as to be maintained by them with bank

Did they run away with money deposited by users yesterday eek eek
So..today can’t we get this offer?
Use at ur risk. I have never in history of this App seen escrow error . This is first time.

Missing
Deal Subedar
14
94
1622
23

escrow
ˈɛskrəʊ/Submit
LAW
noun
1.
a bond, deed, or other document kept in the custody of a third party and taking effect only when a specified condition has been fulfilled.
verbNORTH AMERICAN
1.
place in custody or trust until a specified condition has been fulfilled.
“those funds are escrowed for the purpose of improving municipal services”

Debz cptrz..1037
Deal Newbie
0
57
86
0
toungueout toungueout toungueout toungueout toungueout toungueout toungueout
Debz cptrz..1037
Deal Newbie
0
57
86
0
@prabhakartelu wrote:

escrow
ˈɛskrəʊ/Submit
LAW
noun
1.
a bond, deed, or other document kept in the custody of a third party and taking effect only when a specified condition has been fulfilled.
verbNORTH AMERICAN
1.
place in custody or trust until a specified condition has been fulfilled.
“those funds are escrowed for the purpose of improving municipal services”

Betaa.. E baat mujhe bilkul pasand aya…

Missing
Deal Subedar
14
94
1622
23

Getting error even not putting coupon code

Thumbimgcrop 1478587631182
Deal Cadet
1
101
298
1
@shivarocking72570 wrote:

Any 1 else is getting error. Escrow amount is lower than the required amount?

Me

Free blurred web backgrounds 08
Deal Cadet
0
22
264
12

The good thing is we got this Escrow error before deposit money in wallet. toungueout

Missing
Deal Subedar
14
94
1622
23
@denz37 wrote:

@prabhakartelu wrote:

escrow
ˈɛskrəʊ/Submit
LAW
noun
1.
a bond, deed, or other document kept in the custody of a third party and taking effect only when a specified condition has been fulfilled.
verbNORTH AMERICAN
1.
place in custody or trust until a specified condition has been fulfilled.
“those funds are escrowed for the purpose of improving municipal services”

Betaa.. E baat mujhe bilkul pasand aya…


Betaa.. E baat mujhe bilkul pasand aya…
improving municipal services"

Debz cptrz..1037
Deal Newbie
0
57
86
0
@prabhakartelu wrote:


@denz37 wrote:

@prabhakartelu wrote:

escrow
ˈɛskrəʊ/Submit
LAW
noun
1.
a bond, deed, or other document kept in the custody of a third party and taking effect only when a specified condition has been fulfilled.
verbNORTH AMERICAN
1.
place in custody or trust until a specified condition has been fulfilled.
“those funds are escrowed for the purpose of improving municipal services”

Betaa.. E baat mujhe bilkul pasand aya…


Betaa.. E baat mujhe bilkul pasand aya…


improving municipal services"Eisa error kyon deta hai??

Debz cptrz..1037
Deal Newbie
0
57
86
0

Is anyone dimmer live near the oxigen Ofis..plz go and ask them.. roll roll surprisedops: surprisedops: surprisedops: surprisedops:

Missing