Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Paytm Coupons

Paytm BSNL Landline Bill Payments - 100 cashback on 500 and above

2164°
20% OFF 500.0
Deal Captain
rossonero
Paytm BSNL Landline Bill Payments – 100 cashback on 500 and above

www.pay...om

Coupon Code: PAYTMBSNL

Offer:- Get Rs.100 cashback on BSNL Landline Bill payments of Rs 500 and above.
Code can be used upto 1 time per user/number.
Valid for BSNL landline users.
Valid only on web.
Valid till February end of month

Expired

Deal Wiki

159 Comments  |  
65 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@lanny25 wrote:

All those who are worried about payments not reflecting on Portal please chill out. I paid my BSNL mobile bill through Paytm on 30 Jan, although it never reflected paid on the portal but when I got a new bill on 7th Feb, the previous bill was shown paid.

cool that is a relief, so we don’t have to contact them until the next bill comes? but the fact that they don’t update the details in bsnl portal created this confusion,
so the new bill you got was the portal e-bill right and not the paper bill?
thanks

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@rajini wrote:

@lanny25 wrote:

All those who are worried about payments not reflecting on Portal please chill out. I paid my BSNL mobile bill through Paytm on 30 Jan, although it never reflected paid on the portal but when I got a new bill on 7th Feb, the previous bill was shown paid.

cool that is a relief, so we don’t have to contact them until the next bill comes? but the fact that they don’t update the details in bsnl portal created this confusion,
thanks

Paper bill gets delivered to me by 14-15 so haven’t seen it yet. Have just seen the e-bill on the portal and it shows that the previous amount is paid, and so should the paper bill.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@amitsp wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@amitsp wrote:

my bill is 436…no offers https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Retype it as 500 and recharge it..

lol didnt think abt it….did u try?

Yes I did..

Wow! Thats great. Have you paid the bill?

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@nrkmca wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@amitsp wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@amitsp wrote:

my bill is 436…no offers https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Yes I did..

Yes it is successful.

Link Copied
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@amitsp wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@amitsp wrote:

Yes I did..

Yes it is successful.

Great man! Tried the same thing on FreeCharge, but couldn’t “edit” the same. And on Paytm I didn’t give it a thought https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@nrkmca wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@amitsp wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@amitsp wrote:

Yes I did..

Yes it is successful.

Great man! Tried the same thing on FreeCharge, but couldn’t “edit” the same. And on Paytm I didn’t give it a thought https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

On freecharge it doesn’t allow to edit, but on paytm it did allow to edit. Cheers.

Link Copied
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@amitsp wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@amitsp wrote:

Yes I did..

Yes it is successful.

On freecharge it doesn’t allow to edit, but on paytm it did allow to edit. Cheers.

Yeah man. I am thinking of my next bill paying in advance with 100 cashback. You never know if this offer comes again in next month. Whatever extra we will pay will be automatically deducted from next bill amount so https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif But let this payment be reflected in BSNL portal first. Been 3 days now

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@nrkmca wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@amitsp wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@amitsp wrote:

Yes I did..

Yes it is successful.

Yeah man. I am thinking of my next bill paying in advance with 100 cashback. You never know if this offer comes again in next month. Whatever extra we will pay will be automatically deducted from next bill amount so https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif But let this payment be reflected in BSNL portal first. Been 3 days now

If you had done 500 payment using that offer you could have just repeated the transaction and used “FLASH500” promo going on currently. Because once the bill is paid it says no bill generated but you can easily make repeat transactions.

Link Copied
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@amitsp wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@amitsp wrote:

Yes I did..

Yes it is successful.

If you had done 500 payment using that offer you could have just repeated the transaction and used “FLASH500” promo going on currently. Because once the bill is paid it says no bill generated but you can easily make repeat transactions.

Yeah tried just now its saying bill not generated. But to my surprise on freecharge its showing my billed amount. So is there any FC offer going on giving 100 CB. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Link Copied
@lanny25 wrote:

@rajini wrote:

@lanny25 wrote:

thanks

Paper bill gets delivered to me by 14-15 so haven’t seen it yet. Have just seen the e-bill on the portal and it shows that the previous amount is paid, and so should the paper bill.

But then what about loyalty points we get by paying bills. If the bill is not reflecting in the selfcare portal then so should be the loyalty points? Is ur bill now reflecting of 30th jan?

Link Copied
@nrkmca wrote:

@lanny25 wrote:

@rajini wrote:

@lanny25 wrote:

thanks

But then what about loyalty points we get by paying bills. If the bill is not reflecting in the selfcare portal then so should be the loyalty points? Is ur bill now reflecting of 30th jan?

I am talking about Mobile Bill buddy, I dont think there is a selfcare portal for Mobile bills. Regarding landline bills, I have been paying thorugh freecharge and they reflect on Selfcare portal in 2-3 days in the Past Payments section, although the Outstanding amount is still shown as the bill amount till a long time. Yes, we do get loyalty points on the bill paid but to me these are a joke, I dont think anyone would want 4-5 loyalty points instead of Rs 100 instant discount even if they were not given for online transactions. Cant say about paytm yet. I have paid my landline bill through Paytm for the first time on 9th, but it should work the same way as freecharge.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My Landline Bill is not coming in PAYTM, eventhough I can see it on the BSNL portal.
Is there anyway to correct the situation?

Link Copied
@lanny25 wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@lanny25 wrote:

@rajini wrote:

@lanny25 wrote:

thanks

I am talking about Mobile Bill buddy, I dont think there is a selfcare portal for Mobile bills. Regarding landline bills, I have been paying thorugh freecharge and they reflect on Selfcare portal in 2-3 days in the Past Payments section, although the Outstanding amount is still shown as the bill amount till a long time. Yes, we do get loyalty points on the bill paid but to me these are a joke, I dont think anyone would want 4-5 loyalty points instead of Rs 100 instant discount even if they were not given for online transactions. Cant say about paytm yet. I have paid my landline bill through Paytm for the first time on 9th, but it should work the same way as freecharge.

Why would you post about your mobile bill when the post itself is about landline bill and everyone is talking about their landline payments not reflecting on bsnl portal despite payment having been done 3-4 working days ago?

Link Copied
@lanny25 wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@lanny25 wrote:

@rajini wrote:

@lanny25 wrote:

thanks

Umm alright. My LL bill is yet not reflecting in portal. But on paytm its showing “Bill not generated”. But to my surprise – FC is still showing the bill. Was thinking of paying that amount from FC now and avail cashback. And that amount will automatically get deducted from next bill. But to my sad there is no 100 CB offer working right now on FC

Link Copied

I was replying to @rajini . This person was talking about Mobile Bill

Link Copied
@mp001 wrote:

My Landline Bill is not coming in PAYTM, eventhough I can see it on the BSNL portal.

Have you quoted the exact “Customer/Account No.” and “LL No” on Paytm? If yes, then whats exactly PAYTM is showing to you?

Link Copied

For everyone’s convenience here are my experiences with BSNL bill payments

Mobile :

1. Freecharge : Never Paid
2. Paytm : Paid on 30 Jan never reflected on portal.bsnl.in but latest bill generated on 7/2/2016 shows amount paid.

Landline :

1. Freecharge : Paying since last 2-3 months. Reflects on selfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.in under “Past Payments” in 2-3 days, reflects on portal.bsnl.in in 7-10 days

2. Paytm : Paid for the first time on 9/2/2016. Not sure yet but should work the same as Freecharge.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@nrkmca wrote:

@mp001 wrote:

Have you quoted the exact “Customer/Account No.” and “LL No” on Paytm? If yes, then whats exactly PAYTM is showing to you?

I have given the Account number, STD code (tried with and without zero), and my phone number (with and without STD code)
But Paytm comes back with the message saying

Sorry, Your bill is not yet generated.

Any help will be appreciated

PS: Freecharge shows the bill.

Link Copied
@mp001 wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@mp001 wrote:

I have given the Account number, STD code (tried with and without zero), and my phone number (with and without STD code)

Then may be your “circle/district/ssa” not yet been updated by Paytm. Try tomorrow!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@nrkmca wrote:

@mp001 wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@mp001 wrote:

Then may be your “circle/district/ssa” not yet been updated by Paytm. Try tomorrow!

Doubt it, that is the issue. The bill has been generated for at least 4 days now and I check on Paytm each day.
Maybe I will try and contact PAYTM.

Link Copied
@mp001 wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@mp001 wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@mp001 wrote:

Doubt it, that is the issue. The bill has been generated for at least 4 days now and I check on Paytm each day.
Maybe I will try and contact PAYTM.

Ask your family member. One of them might have paid your bill on Paytm https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Even for me (chennai number) till yesterday paytm was giving ‘bill not generated’ message whereas I got the bill 5 days back. Today the bill is showing up in Paytm.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Finally I could pay my BSNL bill on Paytm.
But I had to pay it in full. Is there a way to pay it in parts to make better use of the Paytm offers?

Link Copied

I already paid my bill on 9 feb but not reflecting in bsnl & selfcare portal…..Any one help me…where to check …
Pay via Paytm..

Link Copied
@€xþé®T wrote:

I already paid my bill on 9 feb but not reflecting in bsnl & selfcare portal…..Any one help me…where to check …
Pay via Paytm..

I too paid on 6 feb but not reflecting in my bsnl portal

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@umaragavan wrote:

Even for me (chennai number) till yesterday paytm was giving ‘bill not generated’ message whereas I got the bill 5 days back. Today the bill is showing up in Paytm.

so you paid it ?…

is it reflecting in the bsnl portal ?

Link Copied
@sonagoyal wrote:

@€xþé®T wrote:

Pay via Paytm..

9 days thats a long time.. what if due date passes, will they charge extra or not?
i have recharged with freecharge before.. they take also 3-4 days

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
@sonagoyal wrote:

@€xþé®T wrote:

Pay via Paytm..

For me it reflected within seconds
Paid like a week ago

Link Copied
@getready wrote:

@sonagoyal wrote:

@€xþé®T wrote:

Pay via Paytm..

For me it reflected within seconds
Paid like a week ago

It reflected on bsnl portal within seconds the same day?

I Paid on 6th and still nothing. All I got from Paytm care is the ref# and them asking me to contact BSNL. As it is even when payment is done from BSNL official portal, the BSNL billing dept is usually clueless and now asking them to trace payment done via 3rd party site like paytm will be a nightmare.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@dilipchallani wrote:

@umaragavan wrote:

so you paid it ?…

is it reflecting in the bsnl portal ?

I don’t know about BSNL portal (I have till now not registered in it). But I got a SMS from BSNL saying paytment received.

replyuser
Click here to reply