Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Paytm: Flat Rs. 50 cash back on orders above Rs. 400 when you pay via Paytm Wallet @ Freshmenu

Paytm: Flat Rs. 50 cash back on orders above Rs. 400 when you pay via Paytm Wallet @ Freshmenu

256°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/262306/medium/33450541.jpg?1480960923

https://paytm.com/shop/p/flat-rs-50-cash-back-o...

http://freshmen...m/

Deal Summary
Flat Rs. 50 cash back on orders above Rs. 400 when you pay via Paytm Wallet @Freshmenu
Brand Freshmenu
Product CodeDEAFLAT-RS-50-CPAYT43540F832About the merchant
Of the many pressing concerns in life, the one that bothers most of the busy, bored and always-on-the-run modern day youth is Food . Dulled by eating ghar ka khaana everyday, the need to go online to look for appetizing cuisine is but natural. To rescue the fresh-food- seekers and the quest to whip up interesting food options in the kitchen led to the inception of FreshMenu-delivering fresh tasty meals at your doorstep!

What you get
Flat Rs. 50 cash back on orders above Rs. 400 when you pay via Paytm Wallet @Freshmenu
Deal typePaytm Wallet

Terms And Conditions
In Detail
Minimum transaction amount of Rs. 400 is required to avail this offer
Valid only for 3 transactions per user
Maximum cashback of Rs.50 can be availed
Mobile number needs to be verified to be eligible for cashback
Cashback will be cancelled in case of full refunds or cancellation of order
In partial refund case, cashback will be rolled back in same proportionate amount
In case of any disputes the customer needs to get in touch with the merchant/brand
RBI mandates that upto Rs. 10,000 can be added in a month to a non-upgraded wallet. In case you breach these limits then cashback will get added to your wallet in the next calendar month. In order to allow cashback to be added earlier, we urge that you request for a wallet upgrade (available under your profile).

Conditions for Validity
Offer valid from 6th May 1:30 pm, 2016 to 31st May, 2016 or until stocks last before the valid date

Expired

Deal Wiki

7 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Sorry, you need atleast 50 posts to suggest FP Deals Or you have already suggested 3 deals in a day

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@A2Zdeals wrote:

Sorry, you need atleast 50 posts to suggest FP Deals Or you have already suggested 3 deals in a day

bro can u tell me wat happens if I suggest any deal nd it becomes fpd…do we get something?
I mean I suggested few deals in last 1-2 days like ccd 100% cashback fc, it became fpd but no changes in dimes…or anything

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
@Bhaveshdave wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

bro can u tell me wat happens if I suggest any deal nd it becomes fpd…do we get something?
I mean I suggested few deals in last 1-2 days like ccd 100% cashback fc, it became fpd but no changes in dimes…or anything

If you suggest a deal & you are first one to do so…then you get 3 dimes for dimer (OP) with 10 or more FPDs & 7 dimes for less than 10 FPDs
Also your suggestion quota for the day gets released
So keep going & suggest good deals for the forum

Link Copied
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@Bhaveshdave wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

If you suggest a deal & you are first one to do so…then you get 3 dimes for dimer (OP) with 10 or more FPDs & 7 dimes for less than 10 FPDs
Also your suggestion quota for the day gets released
So keep going & suggest good deals for the forum

thanks bro for clearification… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

there is a better deal of 30% off …so on 400 we get 120 off

Link Copied
@chaiten wrote:

there is a better deal of 30% off …so on 400 we get 120 off

Which deal? any working 30% coupon?

EDIT : use coupon FMDEL30. I guess we will get paytm cashback if the total bill is above 400.

Update: Cashback received.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Offer valid from 6th May 1:30 pm, 2016 to 8th Jun, 2016 or until stocks last before the valid date

replyuser
Click here to reply