Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
PayZApp - Get Rs.200 Cashback on Every Transaction of Rs.800 or More on BigBasket (Thursdays Only)

PayZApp - Get Rs.200 Cashback on Every Transaction of Rs.800 or More on BigBasket (Thursdays Only)

1330°
20% OFF 1000.0
Analyst
GoogleCA

PayZApp – Get Rs.200 Cashback on Every Transaction of Rs.800 or More on BigBasket

Terms & Condition apply.
Offer period – Valid till 28th April 2016

1.) Offer is valid only on BigBasket transactions through “Pay with PayZapp” provided customer is registered for PayZapp at the time of transaction.
2.) Max cashback is Rs.200 & Min spend to be Rs.800 or more.
3.) A customer is eligible only for a Maximum 2 times during the offer period.
4)Offer valid Only on Thursdays(10 AM to 10 PM).
5.)Customer must have a verified PayZapp Mobile Number to avail the Cashback.
6.)We reserve the right to end any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice .
7.)Cash back will be auto-credited within 5 working days after the date of transaction.
8.)In case the booking is cancelled or left undelivered at merchant’s end, a refund will be initiated within the next 7 to 10 working days

www.bigbask...om

Expired

Deal Wiki

96 Comments  |  
49 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Vu n s

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

vu

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

vu n s

ATC

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Good that they removed the terms and condition of First XXX customers only.
Now this is fair to all.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

is it applicable today as well or just Thursday to Thursday?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

VUnS

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Vu Vd done only Vu

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can we use Payzapp balance to get CB? The T&C does not say anything but I have always used CC linked to Payzapp and now I have nearly 1K in the wallet. Wanted to confirm before using to fill BB wallet next Thursday.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@anjukkumar wrote:

Can we use Payzapp balance to get CB? The T&C does not say anything but I have always used CC linked to Payzapp and now I have nearly 1K in the wallet. Wanted to confirm before using to fill BB wallet next Thursday.

Yes you can.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@abhijit.agarwal87 wrote:

Now this is fair to all.

True. Must have done some data analysis and strategic introspection:)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@rajeshpal2009390 wrote:

Now this is fair to all.

Call it analysis or introspection – it’s a win win for both Payzapp and Dimers https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

@rajeshpal2009390 wrote:

Now this is fair to all.

Call it analysis or introspection – it’s a win win for both Payzapp and Dimers https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Win-win for both – yes!! And another big beneficiary being missed out here is Big Basket!!

They, coming from banking mindset (!!), probably they wanted to cap their total liability explicitly… though that turned out to be at the cost of higher uncertainty for customers most likely leading to substantially reduced response.

Based on analysis of historical usage data, they may have realized that their ‘promotion objectives’ (they are not trying to maximize their profits here on standalone basis?) are better served when they keep the terms more simple and clear!!

It is interesting to speculate the terms – how HDFC and Big Basket are bearing these promotion expenses between them.. Most of the expense would be borne by HDFC though!!

Btw, cap should have been Rs.250..Would be adding to BB Wallet (Rs.1000 actually) at least once in month-depending also on offers coming from other competitors:)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@rajeshpal2009390 wrote:

@rajeshpal2009390 wrote:

Now this is fair to all.

Win-win for both – yes!! And another big beneficiary being missed out here is Big Basket!!

They, coming from banking mindset (!!), probably they wanted to cap their total liability explicitly… though that turned out to be at the cost of higher uncertainty for customers most likely leading to substantially reduced response.

Based on analysis of historical usage data, they may have realized that their ‘promotion objectives’ (they are not trying to maximize their profits here on standalone basis?) are better served when they keep the terms more simple and clear!!

It is interesting to speculate the terms – how HDFC and Big Basket are bearing these promotion expenses between them.. Most of the expense would be borne by HDFC though!!

Btw, cap should have been Rs.250..Would be adding to BB Wallet (Rs.1000 actually) at least once in month-depending also on offers coming from other competitors:)

Well said – agree in most parts with you.

From a customer’s perspective –
Letting a user to add 1000 and get 250 cashback – would have been the best thing to do. Customer even get the additional benefit of a free delivery coupon.

But never the less – for a new user till last month –
200 OFF ON 1000 using some coupon code and then paying 800 from Payzapp – translated into flat 40% discount.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

dis is d only offer i use of payzapp…n i was never disappointed…always got d cb

Link Copied

i used it already so can i use again from my same payzpp wallet ???? can we tfd balance from one payzapp to another ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Let me confirm one thing, who is paying the cash back? Paytm or Payzapp why they are giving cashback? Who is paying them?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

No “Pay with Payzapp” option visible on load wallet page on Bigbasket website. Has anybody got cashback for loading wallet using debit card payment option on website using Payzapp virtual wallet card.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

For Cashback should i add money in Payzapp then payment or can i use linked card on Payzapp?
Will i get Cashback for adding money on Bigbasket Wallet ?

Link Copied

i can send bigbasket referrals.. pm your email !!

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
@nujabs55 wrote:

i can send bigbasket referrals.. pm your email !!

PLZ, request you to post in dost & Dime. Unless some one ask specifically.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
"@nqureshi":http://www.desidime.com/users/224277 wrote:

No “Pay with Payzapp” option visible on load wallet page on Bigbasket website. Has anybody got cashback for loading wallet using debit card payment option on website using Payzapp virtual wallet card.

u have to use pay by payzapp in bb app for getting cashback..if u put card details n proceed u wont get cashback..also register before paying thru payzapp…guest checkouts r also not entertained by payzapp…

Link Copied
@lalitkumar wrote:

For Cashback should i add money in Payzapp then payment or can i use linked card on Payzapp?
Will i get Cashback for adding money on Bigbasket Wallet ?

Ive done it with linked card before and got the cashback

Yes.. we all add money to BB wallet

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@amarkakoty0106 wrote:

"@nqureshi":http://www.desidime.com/users/224277 wrote:

u have to use pay by payzapp in bb app for getting cashback..if u put card details n proceed u wont get cashback..also register before paying thru payzapp…guest checkouts r also not entertained by payzapp…

you dont need to load PayZapp wallet in advance. once you you initaite the payment through Payzapp on BB you will get prompt to login and then you can pay using pre added card.

Offer is valid only on BigBasket transactions through “Pay with PayZapp” provided customer is registered for PayZapp at the time of transaction.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Will I get 200 cashback in my Payzapp acc if I load 800 in my BB wallet using Payzapp?

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
@deepak3775 wrote:

Will I get 200 cashback in my Payzapp acc if I load 800 in my BB wallet using Payzapp?

Yes! By the way, this question has been asked and answered numerous times already.

Just remember to load the BB wallet using the BB app as the “Pay with Payzapp” option is only available on the BB app.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@deepak3775 wrote:

yes

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@DealSeeker wrote:

@deepak3775 wrote:

Yes! By the way, this question has been asked and answered numerous times already.

Just remember to load the BB wallet using the BB app as the “Pay with Payzapp” option is only available on the BB app.

can i used this offer twice in same day or i have to wait next week for 2nd load money in bb wallet?

replyuser
Click here to reply