Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
{Price Drop} LYF Flame 3/4/5/6 @2,999 [Free JIO 4G SIM with Unlimited Data & Voice For 90 Days]

{Price Drop} LYF Flame 3/4/5/6 @2,999 [Free JIO 4G SIM with Unlimited Data & Voice For 90 Days]

31K°
Deal Cadet
rudrateja

Update: Also available on Flipkart: https://www.flipkart.com/something/~lyf/pr?sid=...

LYF Flame 3/4/5/6 @2,999

https://www.mylyf.com/flame-smartphones-coll...on

Enjoy Unlimited 4G Data/Calls for 3 months.

I am using JIO 4G from past 3 months. speed is awesome.

Expired
2859 Comments  |  
478 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i generated the coupon on 3g handset and got the sim how to proceed further?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@mithhonly1 wrote:

@soumyajit33709 wrote:

Lets make it very clear… U cn use anybody’s coupn u will get a sim(note: all Rdigital stores wont provide u sim only on coupn) with 2gb data-100min-100sms on tele verification. ( plan name is prepaid FRC) to get unlimited u need to have the previous version of my jio.

Try putting the sim into the phone frm which the coupn ws generated. call 1977>pack recharge (prepaid FRC) > uninstall every single app of JIO. > restart the phone> Install all the apps again Except My jio. After Installation install the previous MyJIO. > data off> open my jio app> u will see get jio sim option again> click on dat> turn on data> it will shown ur coupon and a redeemed sign> scroll down u will see submit> click dat> and u r done> a sms will come plan activated ( Prepaid plan). If u dnt get that sms den no unlimited for u.

it not scrolling down so no submit button appearing..what to do then?

hi, bro…did all…got get jio option…also saw saw ur coupon redeemed sign…but cant scroll down further…NO submit button….any help…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Speed in Navi Mumbai using USB tethering on laptop.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/280909/medium/34879085502839075.png?1480970671

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I received an SMS just now asking for tele-verification. I had already done this some 10 days back. Do I need to do it again, ot should I ignore this? Please advise. Looks like a system bug to me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Any store in MUMBAI offering sim on Redmi Note 3 ?

Please tag me & share details urgently….

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@soumyajit33709 wrote:

@mithhonly1 wrote:

@soumyajit33709 wrote:

Lets make it very clear… U cn use anybody’s coupn u will get a sim(note: all Rdigital stores wont provide u sim only on coupn) with 2gb data-100min-100sms on tele verification. ( plan name is prepaid FRC) to get unlimited u need to have the previous version of my jio.

Try putting the sim into the phone frm which the coupn ws generated. call 1977>pack recharge (prepaid FRC) > uninstall every single app of JIO. > restart the phone> Install all the apps again Except My jio. After Installation install the previous MyJIO. > data off> open my jio app> u will see get jio sim option again> click on dat> turn on data> it will shown ur coupon and a redeemed sign> scroll down u will see submit> click dat> and u r done> a sms will come plan activated ( Prepaid plan). If u dnt get that sms den no unlimited for u.

Showing Redeemed?? Den uninstall the my jio n install it once again. Dnt touch any other app. Restart the phone once after uninstalling
bro plz help me
I have yureka
but not getting the code

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@soumyajit33709 wrote:

@mithhonly1 wrote:

@soumyajit33709 wrote:

Showing Redeemed?? Den uninstall the my jio n install it once again. Dnt touch any other app. Restart the phone once after uninstalling
bro plz help me
I have yureka
but not getting the code

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@alian1980 wrote:

I received an SMS just now asking for tele-verification. I had already done this some 10 days back. Do I need to do it again, ot should I ignore this? Please advise. Looks like a system bug to me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

ignore it

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@S@MêëR Ðî×ïT™ wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

Guys, in last week i got sim with Samsung offer , one of dimmer generated code for me, nd yesterday i got msg Ur sim ready for tele verification, iIam not having Samsung device, so i put in lenovo k3, Network is coming but whenever iItried to call 1977 or any number for tele verification phone is getting disconnected , so tele verification still pending , iIasked couple of dimmer via pm but still not got solution .. anyone have idea bow to activate sim….?

TRY TO CALL ANY MOBILE NUMBER OF UR FRIEND IT WILL BE FORWARDED TO TELE VERIFICATION

All number getting discounted , no number getting connected..
Kg Nd Thanks For Response…

@soumyajit33709 wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

Guys, in last week i got sim with Samsung offer , one of dimmer generated code for me, nd yesterday i got msg Ur sim ready for tele verification, iIam not having Samsung device, so i put in lenovo k3, Network is coming but whenever iItried to call 1977 or any number for tele verification phone is getting disconnected , so tele verification still pending , iIasked couple of dimmer via pm but still not got solution .. anyone have idea bow to activate sim….?

<br /
As far as i knw u need to use the imei of that phn from whch u got the code. Or active the sim in dat mobile only.

Lenovo k3 Note Isnt it Volte ? Network is there only call not getting conntd..
Kg Nd Thanks For Response..

@image wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

Is it because you need a VOLTE mobile to make a call?

For data, it is not required. But for tele verification you do need to make call.

@maverickrohan wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

Bhai use jiojoin to call na, its mentioned..

With JioJoin My Sim Verified .. However Now Net is not working should iIneed to install all jio app or what?

Edit – net is working but if I call or someone calling me it’s showing call not established.. now?

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
@soumyajit33709 wrote:

@mithhonly1 wrote:

@soumyajit33709 wrote:

bro thank-you very very much… finally i got unlimited preview offer… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@mithhonly1 wrote:

@soumyajit33709 wrote:

@mithhonly1 wrote:

@soumyajit33709 wrote:

bro thank-you very very much… finally i got unlimited preview offer… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

how did you get submit option btw ??? kindly guide me too…

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

How to activate Jio Preview Unlimited offer on any Device.

After lot of hassles and trick if you managed to get your hands on Jio Sim card and now after activation or I Better call it Tele Verification you are stuck with 2GB of data this will guide you to How to avail the unlimited data and calls benefit on any device.
So let’s start this..

Here I am assuming you already generated the code from somewhere and you are tele verified.

1. Download My Jio app version 3.2.05 (https://m.apkpure.com/myjio/com.jio.myjio/downl...)
  2. Download all the Jio apps by clicking on install all apps inside my jio app.
  3. Once done above open my jio app select Sign Up and create a id if you already did this before you can skip this.
  4. Now move back close the my Jio app and clear it’s app data and turn off wifi and mobile data and open my Jio app you will see the Get Jio Sim option now enable wifi/mobile data and get the code generated.
  5. Now press back and come to Sign in page tap on Sign in and enter your jio id which you created in step 4.
  6. Once you tap on sign in after entering your email and password you immediately see Recharge and Usage option at the bottom of the screen tap on Recharge as soon as you see it.

After tapping on recharge option you will get a pop with a option Submit tap on that immediately wait for few seconds you will get a message from JIo that your PREVIEW PLAN FOR PARTNER IS NOW ACTIVATED.

NOTE:-
This will work on all 4G enabled android phones.
It’s not important to have samsung device.
Even if the code was generated from any other smartphone from which you got the sim card you can use that sim in any device to activate the offer.
This can be done on Both WiFi Or JIO Data.

Shared by a friend, I claim no responsibility and please don’t ping me asking for help. Thanks.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@Navneet wrote:

@ajaya gupta wrote:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/tech/reliance-jio...

Do you believe on these Chunu Munu reporters ??? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Waisay they have mentioned October not the year https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

hindustan times hai yh, not local newspaper, else they know when they launch

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@rv2012 wrote:

After lot of hassles and trick if you managed to get your hands on Jio Sim card and now after activation or I Better call it Tele Verification you are stuck with 2GB of data this will guide you to How to avail the unlimited data and calls benefit on any device.
So let’s start this..

Here I am assuming you already generated the code from somewhere and you are tele verified.

1. Download My Jio app version 3.2.05 (https://m.apkpure.com/myjio/com.jio.myjio/downl...)
  3. Once done above open my jio app select Sign Up and create a id if you already did this before you can skip this.
  4. Now move back close the my Jio app and clear it’s app data and turn off wifi and mobile data and open my Jio app you will see the Get Jio Sim option now enable wifi/mobile data and get the code generated.
  5. Now press back and come to Sign in page tap on Sign in and enter your jio id which you created in step 4.
  6. Once you tap on sign in after entering your email and password you immediately see Recharge and Usage option at the bottom of the screen tap on Recharge as soon as you see it.

After tapping on recharge option you will get a pop with a option Submit tap on that immediately wait for few seconds you will get a message from JIo that your PREVIEW PLAN FOR PARTNER IS NOW ACTIVATED.

Even if the code was generated from any other smartphone from which you got the sim card you can use that sim in any device to activate the offer.

Shared by a friend, I claim no responsibility and please don’t ping me asking for help. Thanks.

Thanks a lot that helped. but now no network.

Link Copied
@meetcrazydude wrote:

@rv2012 wrote:

So let’s start this..

No network means? Sim block kiya https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@rv2012 wrote:

So let’s start this..

# Download My Jio app version 3.2.05 (https://m.apkpure.com/myjio/com.jio.myjio/downl...)
# Download all the Jio apps by clicking on install all apps inside my jio app.
# Once done above open my jio app select Sign Up and create a id if you already did this before you can skip this.
# Now move back close the my Jio app and clear it’s app data and turn off wifi and mobile data and open my Jio app you will see the Get Jio Sim option now enable wifi/mobile data and get the code generated.
# Now press back and come to Sign in page tap on Sign in and enter your jio id which you created in step 4.
# Once you tap on sign in after entering your email and password you immediately see Recharge and Usage option at the bottom of the screen tap on Recharge as soon as you see it.

Thanks for sharing .Will they ask for any other details like imei no of samsung device or we will get the sim only after this.??
Need some hepl plz tell

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@akshayrpatil wrote:

@meetcrazydude wrote:

@rv2012 wrote:

So let’s start this..

No network means? Sim block kiya https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

no no..it was temporary network down. thanks a lot using unlimited net now…only problem is slow torrents…need some crack/help with it using jio 4g.

Link Copied
@meetcrazydude wrote:

@akshayrpatil wrote:

@meetcrazydude wrote:

@rv2012 wrote:

So let’s start this..

# Download My Jio app version 3.2.05 (https://m.apkpure.com/myjio/com.jio.myjio/downl...)
# Once done above open my jio app select Sign Up and create a id if you already did this before you can skip this.
# Now move back close the my Jio app and clear it’s app data and turn off wifi and mobile data and open my Jio app you will see the Get Jio Sim option now enable wifi/mobile data and get the code generated.
# Now press back and come to Sign in page tap on Sign in and enter your jio id which you created in step 4.
# Once you tap on sign in after entering your email and password you immediately see Recharge and Usage option at the bottom of the screen tap on Recharge as soon as you see it.

no no..it was temporary network down. thanks a lot using unlimited net now…only problem is slow torrents…need some crack/help with it using jio 4g.
which phone are you using ???

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@sayinjai94 wrote:

@meetcrazydude wrote:

@akshayrpatil wrote:

@meetcrazydude wrote:

@rv2012 wrote:

So let’s start this..

which phone are you using ???

iphone 6S

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@gamejump wrote:

@ang281293523 wrote:

Guys for me jio internet takes lot of time to open some websited like amazon, icici app, dd desktop site. It give me very low speed as bad as 2g in that website. Some one pls tell me why this happen? And any resolution for this? Pls help guys

use zenmate

You purchased premium ZenMate after expiration of 7days trial or there is any trick for that?

Link Copied

From last weekend, considerable drop in speeds, Even though i am connected on the same 1800 Mhz band which was giving over 10 Mbps earlier. From Saturday getting less than 5 Mbps speeds, something is definitely up. I feel Jio is throttling the speed from back end and capping the speed limits for users. I tried in multiple locations and speeds were same. Anyone else facing this issue.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

guys please help me
I bought a lyf phone around days ago that mistakenly was dropped into water and is dead
so i tried to use the sim I got with it on my lg g2 ; changed its imei to the lyf’s one ; i got signals but couldnt make the call or data work on it

i also requested a dimer to generate a samsung jio barcode and got a sim using that but that sim is still pending for verification
tried to use that on mylg g2; it receives signals i guess but couldnt call on 1907
the call gets disconnected

what should i do ??

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
@dushie wrote:

From last weekend, considerable drop in speeds, Even though i am connected on the same 1800 Mhz band which was giving over 10 Mbps earlier. From Saturday getting less than 5 Mbps speeds, something is definitely up. I feel Jio is throttling the speed from back end and capping the speed limits for users. I tried in multiple locations and speeds were same. Anyone else facing this issue.

No not facing. Its same in the range of 35-45mbps https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

anyone from bangalore got the sim without samsung or lyf phone

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@niralaghatotkach wrote:

guys please help me
I bought a lyf phone around days ago that mistakenly was dropped into water and is dead
so i tried to use the sim I got with it on my lg g2 ; changed its imei to the lyf’s one ; i got signals but couldnt make the call or data work on it

i also requested a dimer to generate a samsung jio barcode and got a sim using that but that sim is still pending for verification
tried to use that on mylg g2; it receives signals i guess but couldnt call on 1907

what should i do ??

use joo join app by keeping data on …..and samsung code sim …first televerify data services no mention on sim leaflet 1800…..
then on data and use jio join app by keeping data on…on 1977

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@chandtaparia wrote:

@niralaghatotkach wrote:

guys please help me

what should i do ??

use joo join app by keeping data on …..and samsung code sim …first televerify data services no mention on sim leaflet 1800…..
then on data and use jio join app by keeping data on…on 1977

and how to use the lyf sim ?

Trailblazer Trailblazer
Link Copied

how they r giving sim with out handset..

Link Copied
@niralaghatotkach wrote:

guys please help me

what should i do ??

I have LG G2 and it wont support for voice calls as voice call required VOLTE and this mobile supports only LTE network.

replyuser
Click here to reply