Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Promate bluTrend Bluetooth Headset @999 [88% OFF] P-E

Promate bluTrend Bluetooth Headset @999 [88% OFF] P-E

409°
Deal Subedar
NEELF

Promate bluTrend Bluetooth Headset @999 [88% OFF]
MRP:8700/-
http://www.flipkart.com/promate-blutrend-blueto...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/391661/medium/1887272promate-blutrend-200x200-imadt32jmqy3bv8k.jpeg?1481014099

Expired
19 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

world’s first Version 4.0 Bletooth Stereo Headset ; 5 mode auto equalizer.
IF Product Design Award 2013 ; In-Built Noise Suppression and Echo Cancellation Mic.
25 hours music listening time, 25 hours talk time and up to 450 hours in standby mode.
Smooth Hand Polished Noise Cancellation Protein Leather Ear-Cushions ; Micro-USB Charging Port & Music Playback From a Notebook.
Battery Level Indicator for iOS Devices ; Connects to two devices at the same time.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Product details

Designed with ultimate sound functionality, in-built mic, dual simultaneous mobile connectivity and a simple touch control interface, the bluTrend is a remarkable headphone that connects to smartphone, tablet, laptop or any audio device via Bluetooth® for music playback or making phones call without the need of a wire. Smart touch control allows easy audio track control and volume adjustment. Make a new call, reject a call, end a call and even redial the last number, all at the touch of a button. In-built equalizer button for listeners’ preference on any music mode such as – Rock, Pop, Classical, Jazz and Dance. The bluTrend racks up its features with superb noise suppression and echo cancellation using its advanced 6th Gen CVC™ CSR chipset for a crystal clear sound quality. bluTrend could also be used as a wired headphone while connected to your notebook using the provided Micro USB cable.

Bluetooth® Version: v4.0 CSR BC8640 chipset solution
Supported profiles: Handsfree Profile, Headset Profile, A2DP and AVRCP
Output power: 10 mW
Impedance: 32 Ohms
Standby time: 450 hours
Talking time: 25 hours
Music playing time: 25 hours
Effective distance: up to 10 meters
Packing Contents: bluTrend, User Manual, Micro-USB Charging Cable, Pouch, Warranty Card
Compatibility: Bluetooth® enabled devices

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i got one thanks buddy

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

@neelf KG for your find and sharing the same !
Reviews suggest that the sound quality is excellent but the build quality is reported to be a bit filmsy by the users ! Needs to be handled with care !

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Ye bhi oos.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Link Copied

VU
GOOD FIND

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Using promate rugged brand …the brand is awesome.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

folks… anyone here wanna sell this to me please ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If anyone is interested to sell this please tell https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

shipped ! will review once i get it !

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

mine also shipped……will review later

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Just received it now !
MRP on Box :- 8700 /-

Date of Import :- April 2014
No dust or signs of weariness found with the box .

Currently undergoing testing ! Will post a review once done !

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Update :-

Successfully paired with my Mac Book with OSX Yosemite 10.10.2 . Working perfectly with excellent bass and on board Equalizers .

However i was not able to pair this with my OPO running Blisspop 1.9 Android L 5.0.2 . Currently trying to pair these headphones with other Android devices . Will report my finding ! However my OPO successfully streams to Creative Muvo 10 and other BT devices around ! Only i am not able to pair these headphones with OPO. I will try pairing it with other Android devices.

If anyone has tried pairing these with other android devices please report the same.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Tried entire day but still not able to pair with Android devices . Tried with OPO , Mi 3 , Nexus 5 and host of other devices however pairing does not happen ! The product works splendidly with iOS devices / Mac OS / Windows !

If anyone has any other finding please report the same. I am gonna issue a return since i ordered this to use with Android devices !
If anyone using iOS/MAC/Windows devices need this headphone i can give it to you rather than returning !

Link Copied
TronGalaxy wrote:

If anyone using iOS/MAC/Windows devices need this headphone i can give it to you rather than returning !

Bro, pm’d you…Would love to use it for skype calls on my windows tablets…..Though for music and movies, I still love to use in ear headphones…

Edit: Bro, is “TronGalaxy” your original DD name?…..‘cause your topics looks like from another dimer….By the way, is the mic working on windows?….’cause without that , its of no use for me…

Link Copied

As soon as I saw this post now, I immediately clicked on the product link to see if the price is now Rs. 999..:-D

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

@TronGalaxy = @akshat ! I tested the mic with windows 7 and it worked ! once it gets paired should not be a issue !!

Link Copied
TronGalaxy wrote:

@TronGalaxy = @akshat ! I tested the mic with windows 7 and it worked ! once it gets paired should not be a issue !!

Ow, u r akshat!…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif ..I am not that active in desidime and dint know profile name can be changed….

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
sence wrote:

Ow, ur akshat!….https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png ..I am not that active in desidime and dint know profile name can be changed….

hmmm !!! replied you !!

replyuser
Click here to reply