Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
 Get 50Rs cashback on recharge 200Rs or more

Get 50Rs cashback on recharge 200Rs or more

391°
Community Angel
Billa-Ajith

https://rechargekarle.com/blog/2015/07/16/recha...

How to Get

1)Goto Rechargekarle.com
2)sign up for your account
3)initiate a recharge for 200Rs or more
4)Proceed and apply the promo code: INDIADESIRE200 complete the transaction and get 50Rs cash back.

T&c
1)Valid for one time per user
2)New users can avail this offer
3)Valid for Debit&credit card or also wallet transactions onlyu can pay with paytm and mobikwik also
4)Pre-paid users can avail this offer
5)Offer available only for a limited time period
6)You will get cashback in your Rwallet within 48hrs, maximum cashback 50Rs
7)Your Mobile and Email must be verified

T&c* apply

Instructions:-
After completed your payment then you have to go your E-mail account for check your recharge details, if your recharge is failed then goto your Rwallet.

Any complaints :

[email protected]

Expired
24 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Vu

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

is site is trust worthy??? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Firstly did u tryied??
Got CB?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

vu

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

VU

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Vu

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

RECHARGEKARLE.COM

Registered Office :-

Gurgaon, faridabad New Delhi – 110037
(INDIA)

!! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Anyone got

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
"@chetanc12":http://www.desidime.com/users/111850 wrote:

Firstly did u tryied??
Got CB?

+1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have done recharge but have not got cashback yet. Looks quite new website and there are multiple error in website. After recharge, no confirmation about recharge. You will get mail about recharge status. There is no way to verify email and mobile. Lets wait whether they are provided cashback or not.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i have done recharge but not got the balance. on calling their CC thay say there is technical problem wait for 24 hrs.
better stay away from the site.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Better wait for those who have recharged than be sorry.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

no recharge done . and customer care number says " doesn’t exist"

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Customer care number is correct. I have just talked to this person. He is simple Hindi speaking person. I asked about cashback and he told me within 24hours, you will get the same. There is some technical issue in back-end. I have got complain number for this. lets see.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

please tell me the number. I tried the one from website and it says invalid number

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

yeah I would love to try it..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I tried the same that is available at website

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

bhai one of the worst site recharge is impossible ….i tried to do one recharge of 397 money got deducted from my mobi account but neither the recharge has been done nor i am able to track my money

money is not in rechargekaro wallet nor in mobikwik and neither recharge has been done….i guess they ate my money

the site is so bad that we cant even get to know whether recharge has been done or not

more over only mail confirmation is there and that too in spam

voting it down so that no one else should try i got stucked because of people voting it up

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

+1

@ashujaggi wrote:

bhai one of the worst site recharge is impossible ….i tried to do one recharge of 397 money got deducted from my mobi account but neither the recharge has been done nor i am able to track my money

money is not in rechargekaro wallet nor in mobikwik and neither recharge has been done….i guess they ate my money

the site is so bad that we cant even get to know whether recharge has been done or not

more over only mail confirmation is there and that too in spam

voting it down so that no one else should try i got stucked because of people voting it up

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

why dont u use pockets or payzapp, they are giving similar recharge discounts.. better and trustworthy than these new recharge sites. ..

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@bagdimer wrote:

why dont u use pockets or payzapp, they are giving similar recharge discounts.. better and trustworthy than these new recharge sites. ..

+1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I made a bill payment of 200rs. it says success and it is there in the history as well. but, my bill was not paid. customer care is not reachable. please help. I sent an email as well . no response. is it a fraud site?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

is there any way to get my lost money back from them? was it a fraud ? is there somewhere I can file an official complain?

Critic Critic
Link Copied
@carez wrote:

is there any way to get my lost money back from them? was it a fraud ? is there somewhere I can file an official complain?

pgportal.gov.in

replyuser
Click here to reply