Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Registration Starts : LeEco Le 2 Smartphone At Just Rs.1 Only [First 200 Customers]

Registration Starts : LeEco Le 2 Smartphone At Just Rs.1 Only [First 200 Customers]

1301°
Deal Newbie
mtamal55

LeMall.com Is offering LeEco Le 2 Smart Phone at Re 1 only. You can book this Le 2 Mobile Phone at 15 Jun 12 AM from LeMall.com official website and offer can grab 200 unit only so get ready to book Le2 mobile phone at Lemall.com.
This offer as “First Come, First Serve Basis”.

Link : http://www.lemall.com/in/campaigns/Le2062...ml

Update : Now Site Working Fine.

Expired
101 Comments  |  
41 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@yureka2020

Nope Bro,
Just talked to one person on FB who got it,
he said, he got it by luck !!!
He even posted the Product Invoices !!

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

thank you for letting me know about this topic R bhai.

nope, i did know, so couldn’t have tried.

but matter of fact revelation: i stopped playing ‘any’ game of chance in my teenage years or may be by age 20-21years.
[sorry: i meant ‘willingly’. ..i do sometimes get into situations where people or social compulsions make me sit through housie(s) or play raffles.]

till those years, i did sometimes spend up-to 80-90rs (upper limit/per day) on those 10-10rs lottery tickets.
that is past. this first two hundred KBC lottery might anyway have added more heartburn, than anything else.

time can be used to get real returns or income from known sources.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
@oye_friend wrote: @yureka2020

Nope Bro,

a certain George Bush Junior convinced or rather forced most of the world to believe that a certain region and its regime had stock-piles of Weapons of Mass Destruction. [reality was much different ]
probably what yureka meant was that.. these things ‘can’ be stage managed on a grand scale and sometimes the difference between ghost-shoppers or paid PR agencies rigging the ratings, reviews or purchase experiences is not unheard of.
and it does not require very sharp intelligence either to present convincing and still fabricated facts or evidence.
personally i do not have idea of this preceding statement. i am just repeating something which was told by my close friends here @nrkmca @iamjsk77888 and others.

Link Copied
@Spock wrote:

but matter of fact revelation: i stopped playing ‘any’ game of chance in my teenage years or may be by age 20-21years.
[sorry: i meant ‘willingly’. ..i do sometimes get into situations where people or social compulsions make me sit through housie(s) or play raffles.]

till those years, i did sometimes spend up-to 80-90rs (upper limit/per day) on those 10-10rs lottery tickets.
that is past. this first two hundred KBC lottery might anyway have added more heartburn, than anything else.

i find hard to interpret your english…….whether my english is bad ? or there is something extraordinary in your way of writing

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
@singh.preet007879 wrote:

@Spock wrote:

i find hard to interpret your english…….whether my english is bad ? or there is something extraordinary in your way of writing

1st one is the reason. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

@Spock wrote:

Well, you can join the club !

Link Copied
@rajrocks wrote:

@Spock wrote:

1st one is the reason. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

thanks for clearing this out https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Link Copied
@nibraselat579 wrote:

@Spock wrote:

Well, you can join the club !

so you are already a member of that club……..thanks for taking me in https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Link Copied
@oye_friend wrote:

@yureka2020

Nope Bro,

how do he got invoice ? isnt it suspicious? my dear these Chinese company know marketing tactics. flash sale etc r none other than marketing funda….. they recruit employee for social media marketing….. the one with whom u talked may be one of them. to create faith on such fake sales. Think, is there any person from ur friends or family got something from such sale.

Link Copied

@pjsandyy

Lolzz, i m always unlucky
never i got a single item in flash sale

These are the pics i got from those lucky winners from FB
Many others got.
Almost everyone received on Thursday it seems

replyuser
Click here to reply