Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Rs 1000 off or Rs 1200(app) @ makemytrip using Hdfc credit card

Rs 1000 off or Rs 1200(app) @ makemytrip using Hdfc credit card

544°
24% OFF 5000.0
Deal Subedar
arigila

http://www.makemytrip.com/promotion/includes/HD…

Domestic Flights Flat Rs. 1000 cashback on Domestic Return Flight per Booking IDon www.makemytr…om and m.makemytrip.com
Flat Rs.1200 cashback on Domestic Return Flight per Booking ID on MakeMyTrip mobile App.
For bookings done from 28th July – 31st July, 2014 On using the Promo code “HDFCFLIGHT”
For first 5000 transactions and only 2 transactions per card
Domestic Flights:
Flat Rs. 1000 cashback on Domestic Return Flight per Booking ID on www.makemytr…om

Flat Rs.1200 cashback on Domestic Return Flight per Booking ID on MakeMyTrip mobile App.

For bookings done from 28th July – 31st July, 2014
Use Promo code “HDFCFLIGHT
Domestic Hotels:
14% cashback up to maximum Rs. 2,250 applicable on minimum booking value INR 4000

8% cashback up to maximum Rs. 3,500 applicable on minimum booking value INR 5000

For bookings done from 28th July – 31st July 2014
Use Promo code “HDFCHOTEL
How to book?
Log on to www.makemytr…om
Enter details as required in the search field
Finalize flight or hotels & select it for booking
Please enter the promotion code/Deal Code in the deal code section to avail the Cashback, Click apply. (this is for validation, now use your HDFC Credit Card at the payment gateway to avail the Cashback).
Proceed for payment by clicking ‘Credit card payment gateway option’ to avail the offer
Cashback would be processed within 21 working days from the date of booking
Terms & Conditions
The offer is applicable for HDFC credit card users only.
The Cashback offer for Flights & Hotels for the bookings made from 28th July 2014 till 31st July 2014.
Domestic flights cash back offer is valid only on first 5000 roundtrip flight bookings during the offer period.
All Offers are subject to availability.
The Domestic flight offer can be availed for a maximum of 2 transactions during the offer period.
The Cardmember needs to mention the Deal Code at the time of booking to be eligible for the cashback offer.
The Cardmember will be required to make the payment as per the price quoted by MakeMyTrip on www.makemytr…om (MakeMyTrip website), m.makemytrip.com or MakeMyTrip Mobile app without considering the cashback offer benefit.
The offer is NOT valid for offline bookings done through call centers and MakeMyTrip retail offices.
Hotel offers shall be valid on the actual amount charged.
Cashback will be calculated on each Booking ID and not on the number of transactions. For example, if a Cardmember pays in 2 instalments/transactions for 1 Booking ID, the cashback will be calculated on basis of the base amount or card charged amount (whichever is lower) of the Booking ID.
Within 21 working days following the date of booking, MakeMyTrip will process a credit transaction for the cashback amount on to the Cardmember’s card account.
If the Cardmember doesn’t receive the cashback amount within 21 working dates from the date of booking, he/she can claim for the same within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Cardmember fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the cashback amount.
The cashback amount shall be credited to the same card as was used for the purpose of making the booking, and will reflect in the monthly card statement/s.
The Card member cannot club two offers during the same transaction. The cashback benefit cannot be combined with any other promotional benefit offered for bookings on MakeMyTrip, except in scenarios where the other benefit is not extended/funded by MakeMyTrip.
If the Cardmember cancels the travel service (Domestic Flight or Domestic Hotel) purchase after the cashback amount is credited, MakeMyTrip will refund the purchase price after deducting the cashback amount and any other applicable cancellation charges/penalty. For example,if a Cardmember has paid Rs. 10, 000 (price quoted by MakeMyTrip) for a travel serviceand a cashback of Rs. 1, 000 has been credited to the Cardmember’s account, the net amount paid by the Cardmember is Rs. 9, 000. Thus, if the Cardmember cancels the booking, MakeMyTrip will deduct the cancellation charge/penalty from Rs. 9, 000 and the balance amount will be credited to the Cardmember’s account.
If a date change is allowed in a booking, the Cardmember will have to bear the additional charges as required.
Service charges as applicable shall be payable by the Cardmember.
Prior to using the MakeMyTrip website, the Cardmember should read and understand the User Agreement of the said website and proceed to make purchases only if the Cardmember agrees to abide by the same. The Cardmember shall be required to give personal information and credit card details online for the travel services purchased on www.makemytr…om. The Cardmember should read and understand the Privacy policy for the MakeMyTrip website, prior to providing such information.
Cardmembers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers using their own bank credit cards or netbanking to avail this offer and MakeMyTrip shall deny the offer against such bookings. MakeMyTrip reserves the right to cancel such bookings if such a case comes to the notice of MakeMyTrip. For such cases, MakeMyTrip will not refund the booking amount.
Any person availing this offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
HDFC Credit Card and MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of above offers or otherwise relating here to shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in New Delhi only, irrespective of whether courts/tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.

Expired

Deal Wiki

15 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

VU. The code worked in the app. But what’s the source of info? Detailed T&C would be helpful.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
swaroop.ms wrote:

VU. The code worked in the app. But what’s the source of info? Detailed T&C would be helpful.

. Just got d msg from Hdfc nd I posted it ….rite now in office once I go home I ll post u s details

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Buddy, i too got the msg as i am an HDFC credit card holder. i was abt to post this deal but i actually went to verify the details on HDFC bank webaite. it is mentioned in their credit card offers section.

Also there is another offer on Domestic Hotels as well with a 14% cashback upto maximum of Rs 2250 applicable on min booking value of Rs 3000 and 8% cashback upto maximum of Rs 3500 with min booking value of 5000.

Code for same is HDFCHOTEL

Link is as below
http://www.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/MakeMyTrip—-R…

oop.ms wrote:@*

Buddy, i too got the msg as i am an HDFC credit card holder. i was abt to post this deal but i actually went to verify the details on HDFC bank webaite. it is mentioned in their credit card offers section.

Also there is another offer on Domestic Hotels as well with a 14% cashback upto maximum of Rs 2250 applicable on min booking value of Rs 3000 and 8% cashback upto maximum of Rs 3500 with min booking value of 5000.

Link is as below:
Link Copied
hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

Link is as below
http://www.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/MakeMyTrip—-R…

thanks fr adding the reqd info

oop.ms wrote:@*

Link is as below:
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Now Odisha has got a deal for hotel-booking. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Link Copied
dimepincher wrote:

Now Odisha has got a deal for hotel-booking. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

lol…..all changes made after name change

Link Copied

thanks fr ppl who voted up

Link Copied

interesting dat there r no takers fr 1200 off @MMT

Link Copied

Its actually a superb deal IMO. VnS straight away and surprising that Its not moved to FPD yet.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Guys, which is the best site to book holiday packages. Or the cheapest option is to book flight/train tickets and hotels separately?

Link Copied

Thanks once again for ppl who voted up ….it’s my first FPD

Link Copied
arigila wrote:

dimepincher wrote:

lol…..all changes made after name change

He is talking about me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif not state ( formerly known as Orissa)

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Waiting for cashback..booked a ticket today using 1200 off

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Did anyone get the cashback yet ??

I still haven’t got the amount of Rs. 1200

replyuser
Click here to reply