Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Rs.600 Cashback (round trip) and Rs.400 Cashback (one way) on MMT App via Amex Card (NO MINIMUM BOOKING)

Rs.600 Cashback (round trip) and Rs.400 Cashback (one way) on MMT App via Amex Card (NO MINIMUM BOOKING)

156°
70% OFF 600.0
Pro Entertainer
A2Zdeals
American Express Card offers on Flights on MakeMyTrip Website / App

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/246501/medium/3395499IND_ICSS_MMTOFFER_GOLDPLATTRAVE_00_17May2016_35720_header.jpg?1480950828

Domestic flights:
• Rs.600 Cashback (round trip) and Rs.400 Cashback (one way), if booked through the MakeMyTrip mobile app
• Rs.500 Cashback (round trip) and Rs.300 Casback (one way), if booked on website

International flights:
• 6% Cashback on base fare capped to Rs.5,000, on booking a round trip on the MakeMyTrip mobile app
• 5% Cashback on base fare capped to Rs.5,000, on booking a round trip on website/mobile site

Promo Code: MMTAMXGLD
All offers valid for bookings, travel and stays till September 30, 2016.

Offer under each category can be used by using the respective promo code, up to a maximum of 2 transactions per month per category. Cashback will be credited to your account within 21 days.

Terms Link : https://www.americanexpressindia.co.in/MMToffer...

Wesbite Link : https://www.makemytri...m/

App : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

MAKEMYTRIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Fulfilment process
Booking is to be done by using the American Express® Card. The customer needs to enter/quote the correct promo code at the time of booking to be eligible for the Cash Back offer

Terms and Conditions of the offer;
One cardmember can avail a specific offer upon using the respective promo code maximum up to 2 transactions per month.
The cardmember needs to enter/quote the correct Deal Code at the time of booking to be eligible for the Cash Back offer.
All the offers are valid on the base fare only
Cash Back will be calculated on each Booking ID and not on the number of transactions. For example, if a Cardmember pays in 2 instalments/transactions for 1 Booking ID, the Cash Back will be calculated on basis of the base amount or card charged amount (whichever is lower) of the Booking ID. If the Cardmember doesn’t receive the Cash Back amount, he/she can claim for the same within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Cardmember fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the Cash Back amount.
Offer is not valid on payments made through PayPal account, Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI Options.
Within 21 working days following the date of transaction, MakeMyTrip will process a credit transaction for the Cash Back amount on to the Cardmember’s Card account.
For Credit/Charge card bookings, the Cash Back amount shall be credited to the same credit card as was used for the purpose of making the booking, and will reflect in the monthly card statement/s.
Cash Back shall be processed to your American Express® Card Account.
The Cardmember cannot club two offers during the same booking ID. The Cash Back benefit cannot be combined with any other promotional benefit offered for bookings on MakeMyTrip, except in scenarios where the other benefit is not extended/funded by MakeMyTrip.
If the Cardmember cancels the travel service purchase after the Cash Back amount is credited, MakeMyTrip will refund the purchase price after deducting the Cash Back amount and any other applicable cancellation charges/penalty. For example,if a Cardmember has paid Rs. 10, 000 (price quoted by MakeMyTrip) for a travel service and a Cash Back of Rs. 1, 000 has been credited to the Cardmember’s account, the net amount paid by the Cardmember is Rs. 9, 000. Thus, if the Cardmember cancels the booking, MakeMyTrip will deduct the cancellation charge/penalty from Rs. 9, 000 and the balance amount will be credited to the Cardmember’s account.
User Agreement and Privacy Policy at MakeMyTrip website shall apply.
Cardmembers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings and to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip will not refund the booking amount.
The Bank and MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
If date change is allowed for the booking, the Customer will have to bear the additional charges as required.
In case of partial cancellation, complete Cash Back amount will be recalled and the customer would not be eligible for the Cash Back.

Expired

Deal Wiki

6 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

No minimum booking

Link Copied

@disclaimer

I paid for tickets via 3 GV of MMT bought from Amazon, applied coupon code as above, used wallet balance, paid rest through Amex gold card 928.
What do you say? Will I get cashback? I booked from website.
I have read through terms, just asking you as you read in between lines well. Did receive sms from MMT for successfully applying coupon MMTAMXGLD post transaction.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@disclaimer

I paid for tickets via 3 GV of MMT bought from Amazon, applied coupon code as above, used wallet balance, paid rest through Amex gold card 928.
I have read through terms, just asking you as you read in between lines well. Did receive sms from MMT for successfully applying coupon MMTAMXGLD post transaction.

But it is clearly mentioned in GTnC that purchase is to be charged in full to Amex card.

Link Copied
@disclaimer wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@disclaimer

But it is clearly mentioned in GTnC that purchase is to be charged in full to Amex card.

Could not trace that line

Can see this only

Offer is not valid on payments made through PayPal account, Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI Options.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@disclaimer

Can see this only

Offer is not valid on payments made through PayPal account, Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI Options.

Check Terms Link

Link Copied
@disclaimer wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@disclaimer

Can see this only

Check Terms Link

Ohh…I only read MMT terms, I was not going through General terms…thanks bro… https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/LdBJH.gif

replyuser
Click here to reply