Simba Abc Sea Animal Hammer Bench, Multi Color...

Simba Abc Sea Animal Hammer Bench, Multi Color for Rs.449 (MRP : Rs.899)

449
50% OFF 899.0
8 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
0
23510
223

What is this?

A2z1
Deal Major
81
1,940
16901
137
Plato wrote:

What is this?

so you VD this? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
0
23510
223
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

so you VD this? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

No. I never vote down her posts. Either I VU or leave it like that https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
81
1,940
16901
137
Expand
Plato wrote:

No. I never vote down her posts. Either I VU or leave it like that https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

first you are sure he / she is her
second you never vote down her
third I was just kidding https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
0
23510
223
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

I was just kidding https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

If you are kidding, please buy this https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

A2z1
Deal Major
81
1,940
16901
137
Expand
Plato wrote:

If you are kidding, please buy this https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

i have fisher price one so dont need this https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
0
23510
223
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

i have fisher price one so dont need this https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

But the question remains what is this?

A2z1
Deal Major
81
1,940
16901
137
Expand
Plato wrote:

But the question remains what is this?

bang the toy & it will make sounds similar to
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/107383/medium/0a76a106268e597c09603e199629ed5f.jpg?1480398415

Missing