Buy Sony SBH20 In the Ear Bluetooth Headset

Buy Sony SBH20 In the Ear Bluetooth Headset

Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
1599
60% OFF 3999.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
2
105
168
1

The state-of-the-art Sony SBH20 Bluetooth Headset gives unparalleled sound quality and performance in a petite package that is an ideal accessory for your Smartphone. Enjoy long hours of music and talk time with its 110mAh battery and easy connectivity that syncs with any Bluetooth-enabled device in just one touch. Its 9.2mm dynamic, 16-ohm speaker gives a rich bass and dynamic sound for an enhanced music experience. It also has an HD voice feature giving the listener on the phone call, an in-the-room experience making it the best Bluetooth headset. Snapdeal is selling this at just Rs 1599
Link
https://m.snapdeal.com/product/sony-sbh20-inthe...
Amazon selling it 3000
Check price there
Huge discount
Use gift card and good review

FPD Suggested By > jitz , spiderman , BatraJi , naveencharan78616879 ,

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Snapdeal.
  2. Buy now for Rs 1599/-

Description

  1. Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity
  2. 18 ohm Headset Impedance
  3. 9.2 mm Headset Driver Units
  4. 20 Hz – 20000 Hz Headset Frequency Response
  5. In-the-ear Headset
  6. In-ear-canal phone Design
  7. Built-in Microphone

Warranty

6 Months Warranty

Price comparison

eBay Rs 1999/-
http://www.ebay.in/itm/SONY-SBH20-STEREO-BLUETO...

Paytm Rs 2809/-
https://paytm.com/shop/p/sony-sbh20-in-the-ear-...

Amazon Rs 3000/-
http://www.amazon.in/Stereo-Bluetooth-Headset-B...

31 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
99
220
6

Flipkart pe 3200 h bhai thkuuu nic

Funny1
Deal Lieutenant
1
133
3072
155

VnS
using since 2 yrs.. awesome product.

Images
Deal Newbie
0
56
32
0

Is it original?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
86
166
3

guyz its available in ebay for just 999…original…why waste 600 extra rupees .. sad

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214

Inflated MRP!

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Where to get its earphone mine got cut any idea

Thumbimgcrop 1476946840095
Deal Cadet
0
71
164
0

Vu

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,044
14047
156
@Magus wrote:

Inflated MRP!

Still worth

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
99
220
6
@alex123456 wrote:

guyz its available in ebay for just 999…original…why waste 600 extra rupees .. sad

no brother dont trust on ebay they are fake but this one original

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
86
166
3
"@naveencharan78616879":http://www.desidime.com/users/631685 wrote:

no brother dont trust on ebay they are fake but this one original

Sorry naveen..I just mentioned to save 600..donna if its original…But mentioned as manufacturer warranty

Img 11380099265630
Deal Subedar
2
188
1170
6
@alex123456 wrote:

"@naveencharan78616879":http://www.desidime.com/users/631685 wrote:

no brother dont trust on ebay they are fake but this one original

Sorry naveen..I just mentioned to save 600..donna if its original…But mentioned as manufacturer warranty


all selling on ebay with very less rated sellers. not a single good seller. so seem all fake on ebay

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@naveencharan78616879 wrote:

@alex123456 wrote:

guyz its available in ebay for just 999…original…why waste 600 extra rupees .. sad

no brother dont trust on ebay they are fake but this one original


New seller on Snapdeal too. How do we know it’s original? confused

How is this on front page? roll

CC @KuttaJi

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
99
220
6
@Magus wrote:


@naveencharan78616879 wrote:

@alex123456 wrote:

guyz its available in ebay for just 999…original…why waste 600 extra rupees .. sad

no brother dont trust on ebay they are fake but this one original


New seller on Snapdeal too. How do we know it’s original? confused

How is this on front page? roll

CC @KuttaJi

bcz ebay se mene ki h shopping wo manufacturer likte h but hoti nhi h kafi bar
but snapdeal se aisa nhi hua

Img 11380099265630
Deal Subedar
2
188
1170
6
@hussain2809 wrote:

Is it original?


new seller, not snapdeal fulfilled. may not be orginal, high probability

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@naveencharan78616879 wrote:

@Magus wrote:


@naveencharan78616879 wrote:

@alex123456 wrote:

guyz its available in ebay for just 999…original…why waste 600 extra rupees .. sad

no brother dont trust on ebay they are fake but this one original


New seller on Snapdeal too. How do we know it’s original? confused

How is this on front page? roll

CC @KuttaJi

bcz ebay se mene ki h shopping wo manufacturer likte h but hoti nhi h kafi bar
but snapdeal se aisa nhi hua

RIP logic! toungueout

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
99
220
6
@Magus wrote:


@naveencharan78616879 wrote:

@Magus wrote:


@naveencharan78616879 wrote:

@alex123456 wrote:

guyz its available in ebay for just 999…original…why waste 600 extra rupees .. sad

no brother dont trust on ebay they are fake but this one original


New seller on Snapdeal too. How do we know it’s original? confused

How is this on front page? roll

CC @KuttaJi

bcz ebay se mene ki h shopping wo manufacturer likte h but hoti nhi h kafi bar
but snapdeal se aisa nhi hua

RIP logic! toungueout

kk but i go for it more trustable and good refund policy

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

htt.../m.

Images
Deal Cadet
0
98
990
36

I believe it’s available for similar prices for last couple of years

The joker hd wallpaper 494541
Deal Newbie
0
51
26
0

It’s MRP is 2690 not 3999.

I have 1 it’s really nice bt earphones, battery backup is excellent min. 6 hours on continuous use.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
127
1610
11

This one is also not original!! How did it get promoted to front page!

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Really Ordered one:roll:
How you that?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Really Ordered one:roll:
How you that?

@yed wrote:

This one is also not original!! How did it get promoted to front page!


Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2598
25
@zeeks wrote:

Really Ordered one:roll:
How you that?


@yed wrote:

This one is also not original!! How did it get promoted to front page!


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif new seller

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
341
600
29

how to add money in ola,its only showing two options cards and netbanking,where is the option to pay through payzapp

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2598
25
@zeeks wrote:

Really Ordered one:roll:
How you that?


Did u received ?

is it the original one

who was the seller ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
26
0

Is it original piece… please confirm so that no need to waste time and money on this..

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
251
142
31

Anybody’s order dispatched?

Missing