Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
SNAPDEAL REFER & EARN

SNAPDEAL REFER & EARN

Deal Lieutenant
jeevanreddy58

https://i.imgur.com/sJFAutv.png

https://i.imgur.com/I2RI6GD.png

You receive Rs. 100. your friend receive Rs. 100 in the Freecharge account when they make their first purchase of Rs. 300 (minimum) on our App

Steps :

1. Install snapdeal app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
  2. Open the app
  3. It will ask referral code.. enter it and it will take you to sign up page. (PM me for referral)
  4. Make a purchase of min 300rs from app.. not valid on Gift cards or recharges..
  5. Your referral reward will be credited to your Freecharge wallet in 8-10 days after delivery of your first purchase
Frequently Asked Questions:

What is Refer and Earn?

Refer and Earn is the easiest way to share your favorite app with your friends and family. By sharing the app, you also earn money which can be used to shop on Snapdeal Shopping App. Invite your friends & family to download the app by sharing a simple invite code with them. You and your friend gets rewarded on his/her first purchase (minimum order value of Rs.300) on the Snapdeal App. Earn up to Rs.2500 by referring all your friends and family to the Snapdeal App. Please note that recharges for Prepaid Mobile, bill payment for Postpaid Mobile, DTH or Utility will not be considered for the referral reward.

How to earn invite reward?

Install the Snapdeal app and simply apply the invite code shared by your friend after downloading the app. Next, create your Freecharge wallet account by registering your mobile number and email id or Social login. Your referral reward will be credited to your Freecharge wallet in 8-10 days after delivery of your first purchase (minimum order value of Rs.300) for everything except Gift vouchers, Gift cards purchased on Snapdeal and transactions done on Freecharge However, please note that the invite reward is available only to first time Snapdeal App users. Also, please note that recharges for Prepaid Mobile, bill payment for Postpaid Mobile, DTH or Utility and purchase of gift cards or Digital Gift vouchers from Snapdeal will not be considered for the referral reward.

How can I invite?

Inviting friends is as simple as sharing a link. Just go to the Refer and Earn section of your favorite Snapdeal App. Sign up or sign in and select from many available options to share Facebook / WhatsApp / SMS / Email / Others. Click on any of the options and just follow the process. Voila! You have just invited your friends to the world of Savings and amazing shopping through Snapdeal App.

Whom can I invite?

You can invite anyone whom you want to gift money along with the power to save money while shopping on Snapdeal App. In the process, you and your friends will earn money whenever your friends make their first purchase (minimum order value of Rs.300) after downloading the app using your invite and after 8-10 days of delivery of product. However the reward is available only for the users installing the Snapdeal app for the first time on their mobile and hence is a new Snapdeal app user.

What is invite code?

It is an alpha-numeric special code shared by your friend to invite you to download Snapdeal app. Use this code during the sign-up to earn referral reward.

Who is eligible for invite reward?

Anyone who has a smartphone and a mobile number can earn the invite reward.

How do I use the invite reward?

Your reward will be debited in your Freecharge wallet account. Whenever you are making a purchase on Snapdeal using the app, just enter the amount you want to use from the Freecharge account that you want to spend, and the same will be deducted from the final purchase amount.

Will my invite reward be there forever?

The invite reward earned via Refer and Earn will remain in your Freecharge account for 6 months. Post 6 months, the reward will expire. So, start shopping to get maximum benefits https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

I was invited but did not get reward. Why?

You will receive your invite reward when the following conditions are met:
You are installing the Snapdeal app on your smartphone for the first time.
You are using your Snapdeal registered number while placing your first order on App
Your mobile number has not been used to order on Snapdeal app or for claiming invite reward earlier.
You are using your sign-in for the first time
You make your first purchase (minimum order value of Rs.300) on the Snapdeal App. Please note that recharges for Prepaid Mobile, bill payment for Postpaid Mobile, DTH or Utility and also purchase of Gift vouchers and Digital Gift cards will not be considered for the referral reward.

I have fulfilled all the three conditions above still I am not eligible for reward. Why?

Please check the email ids entered for Invited and Invitee user. Refer and Earn is invalid if both the email ids are same and the referral is not approved in that case.

I had invited my friends to download but I did not get the reward even after their download. Why?

You will receive your invite reward when the following conditions are met:
Your invited friend has installed Snapdeal app on his / her smartphone for the first time
Your friends mobile number has not been used to order on Snapdeal app or for claiming invite reward earlier
Your friend is using his / her sign-in for the first time to claim the invite reward
Less than 5 of your referees are using the same shipping address
Less than 10 of your referees are buying from the same seller on Snapdeal
Less than 20 of your referees are buying from the same category
Your friend has made a purchase on Snapdeal using the Snapdeal account
Only purchases made on the Snapdeal App will be eligible for reward. Freecharge purchases and purchase of Gift Vouchers and Digital gift cards on Snapdeal App will not be counted as first purchase

I had invited so many friends to download but I did not get the reward for all of them. Why?

You can invite unlimited number of friends to download the Snapdeal app through Refer and Earn. Every friend would be welcomed to the world of great savings on Snapdeal App and all of them will receive their invite reward for downloading the app on phone. However, both you and your friends will receive your reward whenever they make their first purchase (minimum order value of Rs.300) on the Snapdeal App. You will receive the reward amount 8-10 days after delivery of their first purchase. Please note that recharges for Prepaid Mobile, bill payment for Postpaid Mobile, DTH or utility and also purchase of Gift vouchers and Gift cards will not be considered for the referral reward. We will provide you another 25 referrals to invite more friends when you exhaust your referral limit of 25 and make a purchase using the earned referral reward. So, keep inviting your friends and keep earning!

How will my friend, whose referral code I used for sign up, earn reward?

Both you and your friend will receive the reward 8 -10 days after the delivery of your first transaction at Snapdeal. Transactions made on Freecharge and purchase of Gift vouchers on Snapdeal are not eligible for the referral reward.

My friend, who is an iOS/Windows user, is unable to get the invite reward. Why?

Refer and Earn is now available for All platforms including iOS and Windows. The reward not getting credited can be because of one of six reasons as listed above.

Is there a Refer and Earn program on the web?

We don’t have a Refer and Earn program on the web. Hence, you won’t be able to refer any new friends from the web. Refer and Earn is exclusive for App users. So download the app today and start sharing

I had referred my friend from app. Can she sign up on web using my new referral code?

No, she cannot. We request you to refer via the Snapdeal App only, as this is a Referral program for app and is specific only for our App users. Ask your friends to use your referral code via your referral link so that both you and your friend earn the benefits. We give rewards if your friend signs in on the Snapdeal mobile app.

I had referral reward in my Freecharge account, but now my account shows zero balance. Why?

Snapdeal reserves the right to remove your referral rewards if any misuse is observed from your end. So, refer carefully and enjoy the benefits!! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

http://www.snapdea...m/

Expired
5 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Will it work on buying woohoo gift card ?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@chmohit025379 wrote:

NO.. I think

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
@jeevanreddy58 wrote:

@chmohit025379 wrote:

NO.. I think

confirm…No

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I referred a new account ,entered the referral code , clicked o redeem now and signed up . But there is no notification of referral reward after that . Should I place the order or not ?

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
@chmohit025379 wrote:

I referred a new account ,entered the referral code , clicked o redeem now and signed up . But there is no notification of referral reward after that . Should I place the order or not ?

Buzz them and ask them.
VU for the post.

T&C say gift card purchase excluded from referral benefit.

replyuser
Click here to reply