Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Sony Z ultra 13990 is back in stock again @ flipkart wsretail and all colors available

Sony Z ultra 13990 is back in stock again @ flipkart wsretail and all colors available

416°
Deal Newbie
pratiklalwani

grab it before its gone again, all colors back in stock

purple
http://www.flipkart.com/sony-xperia-z-ultra/p/i...

white

black

they are giving a free magnetic dock along with this handset. Happy buying

Expired

Deal Wiki

21 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Magnetic dock offer is not mentioned. Any source of offer?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Confirmation of magnetic dock please

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Confirmation of magnetic dock please

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

OverSize

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone bought one in last sale? Can someone please share some reviews about the phone? How good is the battery and does it lag etc? Please help me.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
"@dreatica":http://www.desidime.com/users/88942 wrote:

Anyone bought one in last sale? Can someone please share some reviews about the phone? How good is the battery and does it lag etc? Please help me.

I have bought the phone which includes the magnetic doc, its a great and amazing phone at this range, by buying the phone for 12591 in the app shopping days carnival I feel I m lucky to get the offer like this, may be the product is outdated but the performance is up to the core and the graphics are like 30-40k graphics card performance

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

My nexus 4 screen the nav bar softkeyz part just gave up 2 days ago and i was searching for a replacement . Thanks op i ordered 1 today and its better than Xiaomi MI4 if we exlcude the camera .

Moderator Moderator
Link Copied

Be aware..!!!

Full wastage of money.

The performance of this mobile is no doubt excellent
but the problem is with the display.

I have seen people are roaming to service centers with broken display.
There is no warranty on broken display. you have to pay for it and the cost is around 12-14K

Once it fells down from your hand means gone.. all over!!!

Think again before placing the order

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@no fpd wrote:

Be aware..!!!

Full wastage of money.

There is no warranty on broken display. you have to pay for it and the cost is around 12-14K

Saw many videos for the same. Also, there is almost none developer support on XDA. Just checked few threads, even for root I have to revert back to Kitkat rom since sony updated the bootloader. I am going to skip it. Thanks for the feedback guys.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Got my Xperia z ultra and must say its just way to fabulous
The screen steals the show but as reviews,mentioned cam quality might be low but for me it performs better than the nexus 4 .Got the device force steal price and musicality guys go for it .And it’s so slim that it feels good to hold

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@dreatica wrote:

@no fpd wrote:

Be aware..!!!

Full wastage of money.

Saw many videos for the same. Also, there is almost none developer support on XDA. Just checked few threads, even for root I have to revert back to Kitkat rom since sony updated the bootloader. I am going to skip it. Thanks for the feedback guys.

What load of Crap. Have been using Lollipop since January and official one since March with root. And you are saying no development- maybe if you compare it to Nexus but you have almost all the popular ROMs- AOSP/CM12/AICP/Ressurection/Blisspop etc.. Please go through the xda developers section and please please dont misguide.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-z-ultra/...

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@cashif wrote:

@dreatica wrote:

@no fpd wrote:

Be aware..!!!

Full wastage of money.

What load of Crap. Have been using Lollipop since January and official one since March with root. And you are saying no development- maybe if you compare it to Nexus but you have almost all the popular ROMs- AOSP/CM12/AICP/Ressurection/Blisspop etc.. Please go through the xda developers section and please please dont misguide.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-z-ultra/...

Sorry dude. I already cancelled my order. Most of the custom roms have one bug or another. I have checked everything. For new model which comes with Lollipop, you need to go back to Kitkat root than back to Lollipop. Plus, couple of my known devs are not developing for Xperia Z ultra cause of the gpe model which Sony released in their country. Doomlord is my fri who develop kernels for the Sony phs and he also said not worth buying it now.

I’m moderator at Xda and may be I didn’t gave it good look since I was banning few members while checking the dev section but when Doomlord said not worth it, I just cancelled it. It wouldn’t be my main ph as I still use Nexus 6/iPhone 6 but I wanted to taste Sony UI again after a long time. My last ph was Xperia SP for which I developed few roms myself.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Btw I’m still hunting for a sony phone which doesn’t cost me a bomb.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Also, I heard this display has got so much fragile and it will break even with very little pressure or shock, be careful before buying this model. Search on internet for more details

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am using xperia z ultra from last 1.8 years and havnt got any problem whatsoever. Best phone i ever had and have no intention to replace till it gives up on its own.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
@techie wrote:

I am using xperia z ultra from last 1.8 years and havnt got any problem whatsoever. Best phone i ever had and have no intention to replace till it gives up on its own.

Do you use any accessories to protect the display… like tempered glass screen guard etc.?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just using flip cover no screen protector and it has dropped couple of times and luckily had no damage whatsoever not even a single scratch.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I bought the phone for 20k but fk was kind enough to replace it on the 30th day when I raised the request after I saw the price drop on fk. They are gonna revert payment in wallet. Later part of the story is well known to a DD member.. . https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Coming back to review :
Phone is well built, performs quite well e1 when cpu is stressed (played few graphic intensive games and seems legit so far)
Camera should have been better, battery is OK, screen is gorgeous, waterproofing and expandable storage is a blessing in disguise as almost all the flagship lacks, and I personally feel is good to have both.
I bought this for my girl and she just loves it, it looks pretty <3
that’s what she said. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Well, hmm to wrap it up I would recommend to get this phone for the price they are offering its a steal!

.Boom Shankar
Nato

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have one sealed
will give at the same price
seller was wsretail

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i i can take it

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied