Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
[Steal Deal] : Lexar High Performance MicroSD 32GB 300X High Speed Class 10 Memory Card Rs. 800.00  + FREE Delivery Sold by: StorageMaster – Amazon

[Steal Deal] : Lexar High Performance MicroSD 32GB 300X High Speed Class 10 Memory Card Rs. 800.00 + FREE Delivery Sold by: StorageMaster – Amazon

15°
84% OFF 5000.0
Analyst
coolladka

[Steal Deal] : [Amazon] Lexar High Performance MicroSD 32GB 300X High Speed Class 10 Memory Card Rs. 800.00 + FREE Delivery Sold by: StorageMaster – Amazon

M.R.P.: 5,000.00
Price: 800.00
You Save: 4,175.00 (84%)
Inclusive of all taxes

Premium memory solution for tablets, sports camcorders, and smartphones
Quickly captures, plays back, and transfers media files, including 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video
Leverages UHS-I technology for a transfer speed up to 300x (45MB/s)
Stores up to 8 hours of HD video; 24,800 photos; or 14,200 songs
Includes high-speed, Class 10 card and SD adapter

Product Description
Size name:32GB
Lexar High-Performance MicroSDHC 300x 32GBMemory Card

Do more with your tablet, sports camcorder, or smartphone Lexar High-Performance microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-I cards (300x) make it easy to quickly capture, play back, and transfer 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as the highest-quality movies, photos, and songs.

The cards leverage UHS-I technology to deliver high-speed, Class 10 performance up to 300x (45MB/s), and include an SD adapter for easy file transfer. These premium memory solutions give you the speed and space you need to enjoy more of your favorite multimedia on the go.

Product highlights:

• Premium memory solution for tablets, sports camcorders, and smartphones.

• Quickly captures, plays back, and transfers media files, including 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video.

• Leverages UHS-I technology for a transfer speed up to 300x (45MB/s)* .

• Stores up to 8 hours of HD video; 24,800 photos; or 14,200 songs.

• Includes high-speed, Class 10 card and SD adapter – microSDHC 32GB (Class 10).

• Up to 45MB/s read transfer, write speeds lower.

• Speeds based on internal testing. x=150KB/s. 8-megapixel JPEG. 128-kbps MP3 audio.

• HD 1080p@24fps (5 Mbps).

Actual number of photos, songs, and hours will vary depending on camera/device model, format resolution and compression, usable capacity, and bundled software.

Some of the listed storage capacity is used for formatting and other purposes and is not available for data storage. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes.

Note: Easily transfer files with included adapter. Cards also include an SD adapter to easily transfer files between your devices.

Speed rated at Class 10, High-Performance microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-I cards leverage UHS-I technology to deliver a transfer speed up to 300x (45MB/s).

http://www.amazon.in/gp/offer-listing/B00HFYAVF...

Expired
1 Comment  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Inflated MRP.
Other seller is also selling the same for Rs 825.

replyuser
Click here to reply