Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Trick To Get Rs 300 Recharge For Just Rs 54 at FreeCharge ( Hurry up )

Trick To Get Rs 300 Recharge For Just Rs 54 at FreeCharge ( Hurry up )

2344°
Deal Newbie
mgn07govinda

How To Get Rs 300 Recharge for just Rs 54 at Freecharge:-

Steps:-

1) Firstly Download FreeCharge app.

2) Login or sign up to your freecharge account.

3) initiate a recharge of Rs 50 or More using your debit card and complete your recharge, you will get the Rs 50 recharge on your mobile + Rs 50 instant discount coupon.

4) Now again initiate a Recharge of Rs 50 and select the any Coupons for Rs 1 ( you will see when you skip the coupons ).

5) Now you will see Rs 51 on final payment page apply your coupon which you got “Rs 50 instant discount”.

6) you will get the Rs 50 discount and pay Rs 1 using your debit card,and complete your transaction.

Note:- Change the recharge number every time, valid for once per number upto 5 transaction
This is a Confirmed & Working Tricks & FreeCharge is very smart they change System and Terms & Conditions Time to Time So Try at your own Risk.

Final Words:- You pay only Rs 50 on first time and after that Rs 1 every time via debit card.

Expired
170 Comments  |  
104 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

REMOVED

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Sorry Can’t PM you as msg are over

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

FreeCharge ( Hurry up )

Hello friends i am back with another trick, using this trick you will get Rs 300 Recharge for just Rs 54 at FreeCharge, This trick is completely safe, So hurry up, before the Trick has expired, What’s the Trick? Just follow the steps below:-

How To Get Rs 300 Recharge for just Rs 54 at Freecharge:-

Steps:-

1) Firstly Download FreeCharge app Here.

2) Login or sign up to your freecharge account.

3) initiate a recharge of Rs 50 or More using your debit card and complete your recharge, you will get the Rs 50 recharge on your mobile + Rs 50 instant discount coupon.

4) Now again initiate a Recharge of Rs 50 and select the any Coupons for Rs 1 ( you will see when you skip the coupons ).

5) Now you will see Rs 51 on final payment page apply your coupon which you got “Rs 50 instant discount”.

6) you will get the Rs 50 discount and pay Rs 1 using your debit card,and complete your transaction.

Note:- Change the recharge number every time, valid for once per number upto 5 transaction

This is a Confirmed & Working Tricks & FreeCharge is very smart they change System and Terms & Conditions Time to Time So Try at your own Risk.

Final Words:- You pay only Rs 50 on first time and after that Rs 1 every time via debit card.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thanks for posting on behalf of me… as I had PM you to Post here
Thanks!
Plz like

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Working??

Please confirm ..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@ mgn07govinda nice trick bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Link Copied

But how 300 on 54 rs. Please explain or jaldbaji mein miss calculate ho gaya.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bhai freecharge logo lagana bhul gaye baki sab barabar copy paste tha.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Working like charm…. Gud find… Kaash thodi der pehle mil jati trick to aur maza aa jata

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thanks

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@mgn07govinda wrote:

Thanks

Karma 4 ur awesm find nshare

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Please give credit where its due. This trick was posted in the freecharge deal thread today by another poster. OP just copied it from there. Having a separate thread with the trick explained clearly does help those who didnt check the original thread after the first page. But dont claim it to be “your” trick (Unles u were the one who shared the trick in original thread. In which case I apologise)

Link Copied

I went through the original thread ans here are the people who deserve credit for finding this trick…

@bhavik2891 wrote:

Confirmed its working with partial credits
got 2 coupons

@amit74 wrote:

Actually Loop is working firstly recharge ur no wid 50 via debit card and the coupon u recieved.After that recharge another no wid 55 or 60 and use that coupon and paid remain amount by cc or dc
Working Flawlessly

@newshine69 wrote:

After recharging ur 1st no u will receieve the coupon code. Now do the 2nd recharge with 50 amount and at coupon page add any coupon of rs 1 and proceed to payment apply the coupon you recieved on 1st recharge 50 rs will be deducted from 51 now just pay 1 and you will get the coupon of 2nd recharge too.
Confirmed myself its working.

Kg to all 3 of them.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Dear Friends,
I’m not saying that I had found out this trick but… I’m also eligible for credit for sharing this awesome trick here

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Will I also be able to pay bill this way? Postpaid bill.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@manish_19rai wrote:

first Recharge of Rs.50
then four more transaction= Rs.250 and at the end… You also get ur last discount coupon of Rs.50=Rs.300
understood

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

NO, Only prepaid

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

FreeCharge Trick To Get Rs.50 recharge on 6 prepaid numbers By paying Rs.54.Trick is based on FreeCharge offer “Recharge with Rs.50 and Get Rs.50 Discout coupon”

**Download FreeCharge app and Signin/Signup

1)Do Recharge of Rs.50 on any number using Debit/Credit card in FreeCharge app
2)Now you will receive Rs.50 discount coupon on Recharged number.
3)Start a Recharge of Rs.50 on 2nd number and select any paid coupon of Rs.1.Now total amount is Rs.51.Apply Rs.50 discount coupon and pay Rs.1 from debit/credit card
4)You will get Receive Rs.50 discount coupon on 2nd number
5)Now again follow step 3 but do not recharge on same number that you previously done.
Recharge on 5 different number using this method and at last while doing 6th recharge of Rs.50 do not select any paid coupon because offer is maximum for 5 times.

Note:Do recharge always on different number because you will not get Rs.50 discount coupon if you recharge on same number

T&C
Offer valid till 15 May
Offer valid max 5 unique number.Once per number
Discount coupon will valid till 7 June
Offer valid on prepaid number rch only.
Not valid on dth,postpaid rch
Not valid on net banking and freecharge credits
**Valid only in app

Link Copied
@mgn07govinda wrote:

@manish_19rai wrote:

first Recharge of Rs.50
then four more transaction= Rs.250 and at the end… You also get ur last discount coupon of Rs.50=Rs.300
understood

But how only 54 rs mein 300 rs ka recharge ye to batade bhai.

Link Copied

I didnt get coupon
any idea?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

In one device how many times v can do ? Just 5 times or more than 5 ?

Critic Critic
Link Copied
@ḾᾍJἘşṬίḉ wrote:

I didnt get coupon
any idea?

Same here. Just recharged via Rs1 trick. Got nothing. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@ḾᾍJἘşṬίḉ wrote:

I didnt get coupon
any idea?

Same here. Just recharged via Rs1 trick. Got nothing. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

U need to Recharge New NO EVRYTIME

Link Copied

Still working?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

confirm working vote from my side thanx

Critic Critic
Link Copied
@yogi25041992 wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@ḾᾍJἘşṬίḉ wrote:

I didnt get coupon
any idea?

U need to Recharge New NO EVRYTIME

Han sir. I did recharge a new number but from the same device and ID.

EDIT: Got just now. Coupons are not instantaneous now, will take some time.

Link Copied

Thats what we are all doing from yesterday itself nothing spl, these trick are all posted in comments…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

First time coupon received. Second time paid 1 by same credit card with different no. dint received any coupon. I did anything wrong Sir?

replyuser
Click here to reply