Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
UBER Free Rides upto rs 3500 in total 10 rides

UBER Free Rides upto rs 3500 in total 10 rides

996°
Blogger
Mirror

Guys you know about paytm offer ,
but now you can use 2 offers at same time with confirmation that offer is applied , see how -

go to https://riders.uber.com/p…nt and then follow -

1. apply coupon PAYTM-UBER and you will get 5 rides of upto 300rs each for free , valid till 30th november
2. apply coupon UBERCDWALLET and you will get 5 rides of upto 400rs each for free , valid till 1st December
3. One more code for Delhi users – apply delwallet300 for 5 free rides of 300rs valid till 30th November

and also you can see this offer is applied or not clearly here https://riders.uber.com/p…nt
you can see both offers applied

and there are 2 other offers (if you know then ok , but if you dont know then use)

1. apply coupon delpricecut1014 and you will get 25% off discount on each ride maximum discount is 1000rs only in Delhi
2. apply coupon festiveuberxcut and you will get 35% off on each ride , only on UberX in Bangalore .

Expired
90 Comments  |  
46 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

what are the terms and conditions for " 2. apply coupon UBERCDWALLET and you will get 5 rides of upto 400rs each for free , valid till 1st December" ? i see its applied but any conditions like to pay only using paytm for it to work?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can we use multiple UBER accounts on the same device ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i am existing user and i am not able to add paytm wallet

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Its repost bro !!
But its good you merged two offers at a single place:-{

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
dhamakadeals wrote:

i am existing user and i am not able to add paytm wallet

update ur app

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

These offers says ride upto Rs300 and Rs400…
If my total bill is Rs500, will i get Rs300 discount?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Is the offer no. 1 working for existing accounts also ?
Bhai ab 3 din me kaun itna ghoom payega ! hehe .. nothing against ur post though. .

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Where should i look for the 1december ridei am unable to reserve for that day..is it for the same day of booking ?plz help me out …thanks

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

hello I am going to post here all the uber codes some are already posted but I have added all here all are working I tried myself. so here we go

1-PAYTM-UBER
Enjoy 5 free Uber rides worth Rs. 300 each in any Indian city! (Ride before November 30)

2-UBERGOIBIBO
Two free rides worth rs1000 each use before November 30

3-WICHAIRPORT
a FREE ride (up to $30) TO the Wichita Airport (ICT). Expires at midnight 11/30/14.

4-UBERINDWALLET
Enjoy 6 free rides upto Rs. 300 each on wallet (Ride before 30 November)

5-UBERNEW2015
First ride free

6-FEEDRENO or FEEDVEGAS
Enjoy $25.00 off your next ride in Reno! $1 of each ride will be donated to FBNN through 11/28/14. Expires 11/28/14

7-UBERCDWALLET
5 Uber rides (up to ₹400 each) | Before 2nd December

Dimer Of The Year 2012 Dimer Of The Year 2012
Link Copied

Applied 1, 2, 4 & 7 https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/ibLsl.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How do we check how many rides we have and which offer will be applied when we use Uber?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Achilles wrote:

How do we know which coupon is being applied??yesterday i applied 400 offrs coupon bt got only 300off coz account was linked via paytm…

Pls clarify…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
akhil131 wrote:

Achilles wrote:

How do we know which coupon is being applied??yesterday i applied 400 offrs coupon bt got only 300off coz account was linked via paytm…

Pls clarify…

Any idea in which order they apply???

I’ve applied these promos in this below order
1) 300 off for 5 rides
2) 400 off for 5 rides
3) 1000 off for 2 rides
4) 300 off for 6 rides

Right now I’m getting only 300 off. Yesterday I took a ride and the extra fare 20/- got deducted from PayTm wallet. that means by default its applying only 300 off promo

So, is it taking the offers in the same order you’ve applied?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

do not try that.. they will block you

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For using UBERCDWALLET what payment option we need to select? What does CD wallet mean?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i used uber ride tody ..i had a rs 300 credit and added paytm wallet ..and applyed codes ….

but after ride they deducted my paytm wallet for rs 185 (i rided for 185)

what should i do

Link Copied

How to find exactly what offer can be applied for next ride, can we call customer care and find out, better I feel to transfer all paytm wallet to another wallet and make wallet balance 0, so no charges will be deducted from paytm wallet.

I have almost 18 free rides but scared to avail this offer as it is not clear of the offer applied at the time of ride.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
srini1973 wrote:

How to find exactly what offer can be applied for next ride, can we call customer care and find out, better I feel to transfer all paytm wallet to another wallet and make wallet balance 0, so no charges will be deducted from paytm wallet.

I have almost 18 free rides but scared to avail this offer as it is not clear of the offer applied at the time of ride.

Check your email bill invoice. You’ll see which promo offer has been applied on the top of the invoice

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is it valid for the same date of booking or later date of journey??? Anybody who will help me out…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rps wrote:

Is it valid for the same date of booking or later date of journey??? Anybody who will help me out…

You can use same day times as well as any time before
30 Nov 6pm (for most of the offers) and 2nd Dec (for one of the offer)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
just4shoppin wrote:

srini1973 wrote:

Check your email bill invoice. You’ll see which promo offer has been applied on the top of the invoice

For example :
https://i.imgur.com/8CSDGEd.png

https://i.imgur.com/9PdLIXf.png

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
just4shoppin wrote:

just4shoppin wrote:

srini1973 wrote:

For example :

There’s no way of choosing which promo you want to be applied before the ride? Suppose I’m using it for long distance, using ubergoibibo to get 1000 off makes sense instead of applying 5 free rides upto 300 each promo.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
poishe0 wrote:

just4shoppin wrote:

just4shoppin wrote:

srini1973 wrote:

For example :
There’s no way of choosing which promo you want to be applied before the ride? Suppose I’m using it for long distance, using ubergoibibo to get 1000 off makes sense instead of applying 5 free rides upto 300 each promo.

yup, You can not choose after applying the promos to your account.

and you can not by-pass the default Paytm+Uber 300 × 5 free rides offer.
How ever, if you want to use 1000×2 rides offer, apply only that offer promo to your account, after finishing the 300×5 rides, the 6th ride will take 1000×2 offer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How ever, if you want to use 1000×2 rides offer, apply only that offer promo to your account, after finishing the 300×5 rides, the 6th ride will take 1000×2 offer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
poishe0 wrote:

just4shoppin wrote:

just4shoppin wrote:

srini1973 wrote:

For example :

why from my wallet deducted even wqhen all this offr thr ?? do anyone knw cc number?

Link Copied
just4shoppin wrote:

srini1973 wrote:

What is the use of checking after ride, if I know I have 1000 promo code applied I can go for long ride, else I have to pay from my pocket.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
just4shoppin wrote:

Is the 1000 off promo working?

Please be careful! I think you need to send your tickets booked via Goibibo to Goibibo to avail this offer. Just read something similar on Goibibo. They will validate it and then return the amount!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
UNNI wrote:

poishe0 wrote:

just4shoppin wrote:

just4shoppin wrote:

srini1973 wrote:

For example :

why from my wallet deducted even wqhen all this offr thr ?? do anyone knw cc number?

They dont have customer care support number yet, Contact support from website by attaching the screenshots of your ride and account info

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I don’t understand why people are jumping on all the promo codes, as if they are going stay in the uber taxi entire day. Uber might block your account or charge your card, be sensible and use what suits you.

replyuser
Click here to reply