Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Uber Coupons

Uber Wallet Gets you a FREE Ride (Upto Rs. 500) - Simply link your PayTM Wallet

1078°
100% OFF 500.0
Deal Lieutenant
Singh-the-King

Choice is a beautiful thing. We’re excited to announce that you can now pay for Uber rides with your debit card, net banking or credit card.

All you have to do is link a Paytm wallet to your Uber account and you’ll easily be able to recharge your wallet using multiple payment options.

https://www.ube…m/

Want a FREE ride? Just link a Paytm wallet to your account & recharge it by Wednesday, November 19 (11:59 PM)

to get a FREE ride (up to ₹500)!*

• No promo code needed. Promo will be automatically applied to your account 24 hours after you add a wallet. To claim, you must ride by Sunday, November 23rd.

HOW IT WORKS:

Update your Uber app – and open it – tap on the profile icon at the top of the screen and click on ‘Payment’. If you’re unable to see the wallet option, just close the app and open it again.
Paytm Wallet – If you already have a Paytm wallet, you may link it to your Uber account. If not, we’ll help create one for you.
Recharge conveniently – Recharge your wallet whenever you want by using your credit card, debit card or your Net Banking account. The minimum recharge amount is ₹100!

Expired

Deal Wiki

49 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Krish Avatar wrote:

Is it work if we install the app now. I am unable to see paytm wallet option. Also I am unable to see the upgrade of the app.

I wasn’t able to see the PayTM option too until I got an update yesterday and after updating it I could see. Try reinstalling the app and see.

P.S.: I got my Rs.500 promo applied in the account too!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

im nt able to verify my mobile number…will i still get the Promo 500…plz ansr..i rechrgd d account by 100 yesterday

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

as usual no one wud help

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am still waiting for my credit. Lets see when i will get it.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

is the offer still on?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Promo is applicable for me, well before the 24 hours.

https://i.imgur.com/EVQWYrs.png

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied

WTH !!! why am i not being able to use my paytm credits to recharge the wallet ??? damn please help guys …if u have recharged through paytm credits.

Link Copied
soumya dhar wrote:

WTH !!! why am i not being able to use my paytm credits to recharge the wallet ??? damn please help guys …if u have recharged through paytm credits.

There is no separate Uber wallet. You have to put money into PayTM wallet from CC/DC/Net-banking through the Uber app.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

I had linked paytm wallet 2 days back. It already had around 700 balance. Did not add any money after linking. Still they have given the 500 off to me.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
hese wrote:

is the offer still on?

any one answer

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
hese wrote:

hese wrote:

is the offer still on?

any one answer

was till 19th

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

im waiting fr 4dy s ..ddnt get credits yet

Link Copied
UNNI wrote:

me too hasnt got any credit.
But I booked a ride and no amt is deducted from credit card

Link Copied
rovio.29 wrote:

UNNI wrote:

me too hasnt got any credit.
But I booked a ride and no amt is deducted from credit card

Guys, it’s applied as a coupon promotion and not as credits.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

in promotion also noithg shn whn loged in

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Guys the offer is over.One had to link paytm account till 19th November.

One who are still waiting and cannot find any promotion, I guess there is some issue where promotions & credits are not seen on Uber APP.So, if you want to know whether the promo is applied to your account or not better login from desktop and check. I checked mine to find the promo applied.

Note: Tommorrow is the last day to travel https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Link Copied

I got my PayTM account blocked for login due to some reason – any clue about this?

This happened after I linked it with Uber

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hello friends. I registered with UBER using the promo code UBERRIDEFREE600 and got Rs 600 credited to my account for free upon registering!! This code seems to work as 4 of my friends also successfully tried this code. Simply register on UBER website or through the UBER app and first time UBER users get Rs 600 freekamaal. Try it…it works. I have already taken a ride in a camry and had to pay nothing Smile Smile. The only thing is that you have to register before 31 jan 2015.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
tiwarisheetal wrote:

Hello friends. I registered with UBER using the promo code UBERRIDEFREE600 and got Rs 600 credited to my account for free upon registering!! This code seems to work as 4 of my friends also successfully tried this code. Simply register on UBER website or through the UBER app and first time UBER users get Rs 600 freekamaal. Try it…it works. I have already taken a ride in a camry and had to pay nothing Smile Smile. The only thing is that you have to register before 31 jan 2015.

Stop being a Smart ass https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif and dont post your referral codes here…Its DD everyone out here knows the difference between referral code and Company promo code!

replyuser
Click here to reply