Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Up to Rs.4,000 cash back on flight and hotel bookings on Makemytrip with SCB cards

Up to Rs.4,000 cash back on flight and hotel bookings on Makemytrip with SCB cards

290°
Pro Entertainer
A2Zdeals
Get up to Rs.4,000 cash back on flight and hotel bookings with Makemytrip using your Standard Chartered card

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/288091/medium/3376761in-makemytrip.jpg?1480977137

1. This offer is applicable on bookings made via Standard Chartered credit and debit cards only

2. Details of cash back and promo codes

Product Domestic Flight
Offer Cash back to MMT wallet
Minimum Booking Amount `4000 to `6000
Offer applicable on makemytrip.com, mobile app and mobile web
Cash back Rs 300
Deal Code SCDF

Product Domestic Flight
Minimum Booking Amount `6001 to `15000
Cash back Rs 600
Deal Code SCDF

Product Domestic Flight
Minimum Booking Amount Above `15000
Cash back Rs 800
Deal Code SCDF

Product International Flight
Minimum Booking Amount `15000 to `29999
Cash back Rs 700
Deal Code SCIF

Minimum Booking Amount `30000 to 79999
Cash back Rs 2000
Deal Code SCIF

Minimum Booking Amount `80000 and above
Cash back Rs 4000
Deal Code SCIF

Product Domestic Hotels

Offer Instant Discount
Minimum Booking Amount NA
Cash back 70% up to Rs 2200
Deal Code SCHOT

Product International Hotels

Offer Instant Discount
Minimum Booking Amount `5000
Cash back 20% up to Rs 2000
Deal Code SCIHOT

Product Bus
Minimum Booking Amount `750
Offer applicable on makemytrip.com, mobile app
Cash back Rs 50
Deal Code SCBUS

Product Bus
Minimum Booking Amount `2000
Offer applicable on makemytrip.com, mobile app
Cash back Rs 100
Deal Code SCBUS

3. Cash back for all offers except (Domestic and International Hotels) would be given in the form of credit in customer’s MakeMyTrip wallet. MakeMyTrip wallet would be created against the Email ID used by the customer while making his booking and the
cash back amount would be credited in the same wallet only.
4. For Domestic and International Hotels user is entitled to instant discount as follows:
Domestic Hotels: 70% up to 2200
International Hotels: 20% up to `2000, min booking amount 5000

5. Cash back amount to be utilized within 90 days from the date of remittance if not then the cash back amount would be forfeited automatically as no extension can be given to utilize the amount.

6. Cash back credited to MakeMyTrip wallet can be used against Domestic Flights, Domestic& International Hotel bookings only.
7. The Cardholder needs to enter the appropriate Deal Code at the time of booking to be eligible for the cash back offer.
8. The cash back offer on Domestic Flight can be availed by the Cardholder for a maximum of 2 transactions per calendar month not exceeding 1 (one) transaction per card per day.
9. The cash back offer on International Flight can be availed by the Cardholder for a maximum of 2 transactions per calendar month.
10. For International Flight bookings the offers is also valid on bookings made through MakeMyTrip retail stores and call centers(the users have to voice out the code while booking in order to be eligible)
11. Hotel offer (both Domestic and International) is not valid for select hotels and pay at hotel option.
12. For Bus Bookings, for a cash back of `50, the minimum booking amount must be 750 per booking ID and for a cash back of `100, the minimum booking amount must be `2000 per booking ID.
13. Cash back will be calculated on each Booking ID and not on the number of transactions. For example, if a Cardholder pays in 2 instalments/transactions for 1 Booking ID, the cash back will be calculated on basis of the base amount or card charged amount (whichever is lower) of the Booking ID.
14. If the customer doesn’t receive the cash back amount, he/she can claim for the same within 3months from the booking date. In the event the Cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the cash back amount.
15. Offer is not valid on payments made through PayPal account, Cash on Delivery (COD) options.
16. For all bookings MakeMyTrip will process credit of the applicable cash back amount to the Cardholder’s MakeMyTrip wallet (assigned to customer’s Email ID) within 21 working days following the date of transaction.
17. cash back shall be processed to the Bin series provided by the Bank. If the BIN series of the credit card does not match with the one provided by the Bank to MakeMyTrip, then the Cardholder shall approach the Bank and MakeMyTrip
reserves the right to withhold or deny the offer to the Cardholder.
18. For any card related claims, the Cardholder shall approach the Bank and MakeMyTrip shall not entertain any such claims.
19. The Cardholder cannot club two offers in the same booking ID. The cash back benefit cannot be combined with any other promotional benefit offered for bookings on MakeMyTrip, except in scenarios where the other benefit is not extended/funded
by MakeMyTrip.
20. If the Cardholder cancels the travel service purchase after the cash back amount is credited, MakeMyTrip will refund the purchase price after deducting the cash back amount and any other applicable cancellation charges/penalty. For example, if a
Cardholder has paid `10,000 (price quoted by MakeMyTrip) for a travel service and a cash back of `1,000 has been credited to the Cardholder’s account, the net amount paid by the Cardholder is `9,000. Thus, if the Cardholder cancels the booking, MakeMyTrip will deduct the cancellation charge/penalty from `9,000 and the balance amount will be credited to the Cardholder’s account.
21. For Bus bookings, the offer is not valid on OSRTC, UPSTRC, Luxaria Travels, BSRTC, Punjab Roadways and other state road transport corporation buses.
22. User Agreement and Privacy Policy at MakeMyTrip website shall apply.
23. Cardholders, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip
shall not refund the booking amount.
24. MakeMyTrip reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer,
whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
25. In no event, the entire liability of MakeMyTrip for any dispute arising in connection with this offer shall exceed the cash back amount, a Cardholder is entitled to under the said offer.
26. MakeMyTrip in no event shall be liable for any incidental, consequential and financial losses in any event whatsoever.
27. In case of partial cancellation, complete cash back amount would be recalled and the customer would not be entitled for cash back.
28. MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any claims or grievances’ solely attributable to the Bank.
29. MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any claims arising due to Force Majeure events or situations beyond MakeMyTrip’s reasonable control.
30. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in New Delhi only.”
31. The offers are only applicable on makemytrip.com, m site, at stores for International flights and MakeMyTrip mobile app (Android and iOS only)
32. Cash Back amount is calculated on the amount paid by debit card or net banking.
33. PAYBACK points will not be credited for transactions where E-Coupon or Deal Code has been applied
34. This offer is not valid on domestic or international hotels where there is no deal code box available.
35. Offer is not valid on hotels with pay at hotel option
36. The cash back offer is valid for the bookings made 1 April, 2016 to 30 June, 2016.
(“Offer Period”)

Offer valid till 30 June 2016

Terms : https://www.sc.com/global/av/in-mmt-tc-may-16-c...

@ghitesh

Expired

Deal Wiki

15 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Everything is cashback to MMT wallet. How much useful that is?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

anyone tried applying code & paying with other card or wallet?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

All Cashback amount to Wallet cannot be considered as good offers, because again they are many restrictions on usage of it.

GoIbibo started with this logic and as on date i have around 25000 gocash and i can use only 5% and again multiple restrictions like no of transactions in 24 hrs and within one month etc.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@srprasad

I posted this thread for hotels…there it is instant discount with no minimum purchase…
many inquired for hotel deals so…

Link Copied
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@srprasad

I posted this thread for hotels…there it is instant discount with no minimum purchase…

have to tried bank specific code with other payment like wallets?

Link Copied
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@srprasad

Product Domestic Hotels

Offer Instant Discount
Deal Code SCHOT

Applied code sayng not valid…

Link Copied
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@srprasad

Product Domestic Hotels

Offer Instant Discount
Deal Code SCHOT

Applied code sayng not valid…

It is getting applied smoothly

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/288117/medium/3376815mmt.png?1480977145

Flat 2200 discount

Link Copied

@BliNdThOkO_10

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/288118/medium/3376825mmt2.png?1480977145

Link Copied
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/288194/medium/3376987mmt2.png?1480977167

Its applicable on all hotels…? i am traing on hotels but not applied

Link Copied
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10

https://i.imgur.com/D3DNV05.jpg?1

What wrong i am doing…? I have sel same hotel as per urs..

Link Copied
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10

try continuing as guest user

Link Copied
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10

can i pay with mobikwik after applying this promo?

Link Copied
@sukant1989 wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10

I attempted at the time of your earlier query also, now also but facing error. payment issue whatever mode I tried.

Facing error :

Your transaction could not be processed!
Sorry, There is some problem with the site currently. Please try again later. Code: MBL.We have a dedicated team available 24/7 to assist you for any payment related problems. Call our toll free number at 1-800-11 8747 (MTNL) or 1-800-102 8747 (Airtel).
We request you to try making the payment again.

@BliNdThOkO_10
Coupon code is case sensitive, it is getting applied…try again

Link Copied
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@sukant1989 wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10

I attempted at the time of your earlier query also, now also but facing error. payment issue whatever mode I tried.

Facing error :

Your transaction could not be processed!
Sorry, There is some problem with the site currently. Please try again later. Code: MBL.We have a dedicated team available 24/7 to assist you for any payment related problems. Call our toll free number at 1-800-11 8747 (MTNL) or 1-800-102 8747 (Airtel).
We request you to try making the payment again.

@BliNdThOkO_10
Coupon code is case sensitive, it is getting applied…try again

yes me too getting same error

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it safe to trade n buy MMT wallet for hotel booking ?

Does MMT block accounts basis suspicious activity ?

replyuser
Click here to reply