Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Videocon IVC32F2-A 32 Inches HD Ready LED Television@17469

Videocon IVC32F2-A 32 Inches HD Ready LED Television@17469

96°
23% OFF 22990.0

Deal Wiki

2 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARESTAY AWAY FROM SNAPDEAL

SNAPDEAL sellers will send factory-second items that they would have kept as a display piece in their showroom. Stay away from them – all fraud & rejects by flipkart have now ganged up with SNAPDEAL.

Once you unpack, it will be crystal clear – dust in the body, TV set in demo mode, dents at few places etc. On the other hand, if you purchase from any offline shop – the TV is sent to customer’s home directly from Warehouse instead from showroom.

My experience was even worse, see here http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t….

First TV (AOC 42") that I had bought from SNAPDEAL was defective. I had to run from pillar to post to get a refund. But I was fool enough to buy the next TV (LG 42") also from SNAPDEAL, and they sent me a factory second display piece for all my effort.

At this point I am too tired to start another round of return & refund, so just accepted my fate. But I have made it a mission to educate all prospective buyers of SNAPDEAL about their fraudulent practices. And I will keep posting in every forum that I come along.

replyuser
Click here to reply