Or login using

Or login using

Forgot password?

Deal Baba Corner Don't Forget To Register for an Exciting Housie Game on Friday. Play Housie and win exciting Gifts.

VKC PRIDE FOOTWEAR ONLINE



19 Posts , 11 Voices
Rate It
Avatar
sheiksadamhu...

Deal Cadet


156 Karma

0 FPDs

60 Dimes

Dear Friends first time i have founded VKC PRIDE FOOTWEAR online at shopclues,product at amazing quality at best price also apply 100rs coupon may get at Rs:210/pcs MRP:269

LINK: http://www.shopclues.com/vkc-pride-model-no-103…

ABOUT BRAND:
VKC group of companies are the leading footwear manufacturer in India. The group established on (August17) 1984 with a nominal capital and few employees. In 1984 the founder of the group Mr. V.K.C. Mammed Koya started a Hawai Sheet manufacturing unit with his two brothers. Later on Hawai straps were also inducted to the production line and in 1986 VKC group launched the first product with its own brand name in the market viz. VKC Hawai with an initial production of 600 pairs per day. By 1989 the production increased to 5000 pairs a day and by 1996 it jumped to 17000 pairs,
NOTE: but in 2013 slashed in to CRORES in tamilnadu/kerala out of ten ,seven people using this brand
THIS IS NOT VKC PROMO JUST EXPLAIN THE BRAND NAME THOSE WHO DIDNT KNOWN

Avatar
sheiksadamhu...

Deal Cadet


156 Karma

0 FPDs

60 Dimes

NO REPLY,nobody like this footwer?
sad

Avatar
jayhere

Deal Newbie


74 Karma

0 FPDs

102 Dimes

from where can I get the 100 rs coupon mentioned in this post?

Images
ditomathew91

Deal Cadet


161 Karma

0 FPDs

61 Dimes

Avatar
sheiksadamhu...

Deal Cadet


156 Karma

0 FPDs

60 Dimes

jayhere wrote:

from where can I get the 100 rs coupon mentioned in this post?


a also avilable at freecharge.in

Avatar
mail2divyesh774

Deal Cadet


154 Karma

1 FPDs

101 Dimes

maybe people are waiting for bestylish/fashos clearance sales… As dimers are used to getting woodlands / redtapes in cheaper prices toungueout

Url
Achilles

Dimer Of The Year 2012


17723 Karma

18 FPDs

965 Dimes

Looking like InBlu model

Two-timer-small-black
rageshtv

Deal Newbie


75 Karma

0 FPDs

180 Dimes

VKC is a value for money brand.

Fb_2
kamathvishoo789

Deal Cadet


197 Karma

0 FPDs

98 Dimes

Bought these long ago. The chappal snapped in midway and had to come home bare footed. worst product.

Avatar
sheiksadamhu...

Deal Cadet


156 Karma

0 FPDs

60 Dimes

kamathvishoo789 wrote:

Bought these long ago. The chappal snapped in midway and had to come home bare footed. worst product.


Am accept this comment friend but every footwear must cutoff in the middle /side/bottom/top in a specified time,this footwear longs upto 6mnths to 1yr+ beyonds the usage,am using this model number for more than five years,i never faced any issue smile

Matrix-revolutions-15_a_gifsoup.com
Joel

Deal Cadet


882 Karma

1 FPDs

83 Dimes

sheiksadamhussain wrote:

Dear Friends first time i have founded VKC PRIDE FOOTWEAR


Hmm..you mean it is your own company? roll

Avatar
sheiksadamhu...

Deal Cadet


156 Karma

0 FPDs

60 Dimes

Joel wrote:

sheiksadamhussain wrote:

Dear Friends first time i have founded VKC PRIDE FOOTWEAR


Hmm..you mean it is your own company? roll


frnd i mentioned we founded vkc pride 1st time available at ONLINE/INTERNET for purchase

Elements-desktop-background
rahulprasadk...

Deal Cadet


116 Karma

0 FPDs

52 Dimes

that extra ed is a grammar mistake I believe

Avatar
sheiksadamhu...

Deal Cadet


156 Karma

0 FPDs

60 Dimes

<a href="http://links.desidime.com?ref=forums&url=mailto:rahulprasadklmgmail.com" target=“_blank” rel="nofollow">rahulprasadklm@gma…om wrote:@

that extra ed is a grammar mistake I believe


? ? ?

Virus5
good_virus

Deal Cadet


167 Karma

0 FPDs

280 Dimes

sheiksadamhussain wrote:

<a href="http://links.desidime.com?ref=forums&url=mailto:rahulprasadklmgmail.com" target=“_blank” rel="nofollow">rahulprasadklm@gma…om wrote:@

that extra ed is a grammar mistake I believe


? ? ?


found’ed’ toungueout

Anyway nice brand.
Even I searched the brand online.
But didn’t like this model.
confused
waiting for stylish models biggrin

Avatar
sheiksadamhu...

Deal Cadet


156 Karma

0 FPDs

60 Dimes

good_virus wrote:

sheiksadamhussain wrote:

<a href="http://links.desidime.com?ref=forums&url=mailto:rahulprasadklmgmail.com" target=“_blank” rel="nofollow">rahulprasadklm@gma…om wrote:@

that extra ed is a grammar mistake I believe


? ? ?


found’ed’ toungueout

Anyway nice brand.
Even I searched the brand online.
But didn’t like this model.
confused
waiting for stylish models biggrin


oh

Avatar
sarprasali

Deal Newbie


20 Karma

0 FPDs

52 Dimes

make this front page deals.its real super.
i bought this product 3 pieces using rs 100 coupons.i got this product with in two days.through blue dart courier.

Avatar
sheiksadamhu...

Deal Cadet


156 Karma

0 FPDs

60 Dimes

sarprasali wrote:

make this front page deals.its real super.
i bought this product 3 pieces using rs 100 coupons.i got this product with in two days.through blue dart courier.


am also got the product in just 1.5 days,gud quality A++++wink smile

Matrix-revolutions-15_a_gifsoup.com
Joel

Deal Cadet


882 Karma

1 FPDs

83 Dimes

good_virus wrote:

sheiksadamhussain wrote:

<a href="http://links.desidime.com?ref=forums&url=mailto:rahulprasadklmgmail.com" target=“_blank” rel="nofollow">rahulprasadklm@gma…om wrote:@

that extra ed is a grammar mistake I believe


? ? ?


found’ed’ toungueout


Yup. biggrin

Subject Forum Store Posted By Latest Post Comments
GOIBIBO ,Airlines Early New Year Sale ,Fares Startin... Hot Deals - Online Goibibo asm123 asm123 ( view ) 1
500% cashback on freecharge promocode RKNAJYS. Get R... Hot Deals - Online Other antraaa antraaa ( view ) 1
Micromax Canvas Win W121 for Rs. 8188 or Rs. 7370 wi... Hot Deals - Online Amazon India techy-nike techy-nike ( view ) 1
two free uber ride worth 500 Hot Deals - Online Other arungvan arungvan ( view ) 1
500% cashback on freecharge promocode RKNAJYS. Get R... Hot Deals - Online Other antraaa antraaa ( view ) 1
Subject Forum Store Posted By Latest Post Comments
Cheapest Ever: LG 32LB563B 32 Inches HD Ready LED Te... Hot Deals - Online SnapDeal netboy netboy ( view ) 1
Philips Joy Vision Coral Rush 0.5-Watt LED Bulb (Whi... Hot Deals - Online Amazon India kanth2k6 meetcrazydude ( view ) 2
Amazon -- Medical books upto 96% off -- New seller -... Hot Deals - Online Amazon India nitesh_sharma nitesh_sharma ( view ) 1
icici festive season is back Hot Deals - Online Other vinay.14888248 vinay.14888182 ( view ) 3
citi bank OMG WEDNESDAYS SALE Hot Deals - Online Other diptashakti687 diptashakti687 ( view ) 1