Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Voltas 1.5 Ton MAGNA 185 MY Split Air Conditioner @Rs.35,991

Voltas 1.5 Ton MAGNA 185 MY Split Air Conditioner @Rs.35,991

102°
Deal Hunter
KrishAvatar

http://www.cromaretail.com/Voltas-15-Ton-MAGNA-…
Rs. 39,990
MRP Rs. 46,090

Use code SUMMER10 to get Flat 10% off

Introduction

Wrap yourself in your favourite blanket this summer when you bring home the Voltas 1.5 Ton MAGNA 185 MY split air conditioner. Powered with High EER Rotary compressor, this white split AC will make you shiver in summers, as well. Equipped with blue Hydrophilic Aluminium fin and inner grooved copper tubes experience efficient and effective cooling for a long time to come with this durable AC. Enjoy fresh and clean air with this 1.5 ton split AC. It comes with various filters that help provide pure and sanitised air. It features anti dust, Catechin filter, silver ion and Acaro Bacterium red filter. The anti dust filter traps all the dust particles circulating clean air in the room. Catechin and Silver Ion filter traps bacteria and germs providing hygienic cooling and the Acaro Bacterium red filter reduce the breeding of mites. This smart home appliance not only provides you cool air during peak summers but also takes care of your health and hygiene.

Performance

With this Voltas 1.5 ton split air conditioner, you will experience high performance and efficiency. It features 5050 W cooling capacity and BEE 5 star rating. Easy to use and operate this air conditioner comes with LED display that informs you about the settings and temperature. Its LCD remote gives you several options for optimum cooling, energy saving and convenience. It features sleep mode, turbo, swing, lock, timer, fungusproof, glow buttons and dual temperature display. The sleep mode and timer, come useful when you are heading for bed and want consistent cooling through the night. When returning home in a hot and sunny afternoon, the turbo and swing mode can be a perfect option. Under, these 2 modes, you can enjoy quick and efficient cooling. The glow buttons and dual temperature display will be helpful when you have to operate the AC with the bedroom lights turned off. Ensuring uniform and efficient cooling is the cross flow air vent in this AC. While, sleeping if there is a power-cut, you will not have to disturb your sleep, wake-up and turn on the AC. Powered with auto restart, the AC will start automatically when power supply resumes. This split air conditioner offers 44 high, 41 medium and 37 dB low indoor noise level, self diagnostic and anti fungal clean feature.

Recommendation

The Voltas 1.5 ton split air conditioner white can be a perfect home appliance for any household.

Price Comparison:
Rs.44,799: http://www.homeshop18.com/voltas-5s-split-air-c…

Expired
3 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

vu…:-}

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Bhai I can’t see this model any other sites will u plz add some more comparison?

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
dhoni wrote:

Bhai I can’t see this model any other sites will u plz add some more comparison?

I tried bhai… but only found in HS18…

replyuser
Click here to reply