Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
(LOOT OVER) WD My Passport Ultra (WDBZFP0010BTT) 1 TB Portable External Hard Drive (Titanium)....2000 Rs After 1000 Cashback

(LOOT OVER) WD My Passport Ultra (WDBZFP0010BTT) 1 TB Portable External Hard Drive (Titanium)....2000 Rs After 1000 Cashback

176°
Deal Cadet
oggy

Link- https://paytm.com/shop/p/wd-my-passport-ultra-w...

Listing Price- 3000
Use Promocode HDD1K & Get Rs 1000 Cashback. (Max 1 order / user)

Effective Price After Cashback- 2000

Expired
14 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Orderd 1 Thanx ..let’s see they will deliver or not

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Out of stock since morning
anybody bought now ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

oos

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

good finding.

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied

Oos

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

oos

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Was it even available in the first place? Have you ordered or taken screenshot?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ordered 2 tell the the process of screen shot will mention

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@oggy wrote:

Ordered 2 tell the the process of screen shot will mention

upload on imgur and post link here https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
congrats for getting it so cheap.gl

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

I was tracking this from 2-3 weeks.Till yesterday night, it was not in stock.Still not sure whether it came into stock all of a sudden for a couple of minutes.Another question is “It was 19 orders till yesterday and 83 likes”..But now OP is telling he has ordered two??

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@peterscotch wrote:

I was tracking this from 2-3 weeks.Till yesterday night, it was not in stock.Still not sure whether it came into stock all of a sudden for a couple of minutes.Another question is “It was 19 orders till yesterday and 83 likes”..But now OP is telling he has ordered two??

Was there any previous instance of them shipping this?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Singla Trading Co. they are not a good seller ….they will not deliver it.

Yesterday..i placed the order and amount of 3000 INR deducted from my account and order got placed.

Later on they cancelled my order and gave 3000 INR as paytm cash…..

They seems to be playing…and will not deliver…

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
@corsair wrote:

@peterscotch wrote:

Bhai..this was showing OOS for a long long time.So no idea whether someone would have ordered this.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@peterscotch wrote:

@corsair wrote:

@peterscotch wrote:

Bhai..this was showing OOS for a long long time.So no idea whether someone would have ordered this.

Then good luck to those who ordered https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

replyuser
Click here to reply