Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
 zopnow 20% discount || Max 100

zopnow 20% discount || Max 100

688°
20% OFF 500.0
Deal Captain
lazydealer

zopnow 20% discount .Maximum of 100
Use code bus20
http://zopn...om

note:Seen this on a bus in Bangalore

Expired

Deal Wiki

33 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

@Nigel

what is missing in this?

Supernova Supernova
Link Copied
@lazydealer wrote:

@Nigel

what is missing in this?

Did I say anything ?

Link Copied
@Nigel wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

@Nigel

what is missing in this?

Did I say anything ?

Earlier post got deleted telling incomplete details which was posted with same thing.
Which got 3 suggestions
>5 likes

Link Copied
@Nigel wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

@Nigel

what is missing in this?

Did I say anything ?

Title :Ooops! That thread had incomplete / Invalid details

Looks like your zopnow 20% discount || Max 100 topic had either incomplete or invalid details.

And so … we removed your post.

You might also want to refer to these threads which will help you get along with forum rules and posting guidelines.

Rules & Guidelines to Post Deals in this Forum

General FAQs

Do feel free to reach us for any help/clarification!

Happy Posting!
Team DesiDime

Supernova Supernova
Link Copied
@lazydealer wrote:

@Nigel wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

@Nigel

what is missing in this?

Did I say anything ?

Earlier post got deleted telling incomplete details which was posted with same thing.
Which got 3 suggestions
>5 likes

Even if thread has 300 suggestions and incomplete details it will be deleted.

Link Copied
@Nigel wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

@Nigel wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

@Nigel

what is missing in this?

Did I say anything ?

Which got 3 suggestions
>5 likes

Even if thread has 300 suggestions and incomplete details it will be deleted.

ok do u need any further details now?.Is it complete?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

working for old users …checked….VU

Link Copied

VUnS

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

VnS

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

VU

Link Copied

any cashback from payumoney or mobikwik?

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

@lazydealer Good find! VU + KG + ATC

Channel Alert
Zopnow: 20% off (upto 100) on groceries in select cities. Free shipping; no min!

Additional details: Grocery service for Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Pune and Gurgaon. Could not type properly in the alert because of space constraints, but Zopnow offers free shipping with no minimum order amount. This makes it the first of its kind in the grocery services business.

Link Copied
@DealSeeker wrote:

@lazydealer Good find! VU + KG + ATC

Channel Alert
Zopnow: 20% off (upto 100) on groceries in select cities. Free shipping; no min!

Additional details: Grocery service for Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Pune and Gurgaon. Could not type properly in the alert because of space constraints, but Zopnow offers free shipping with no minimum order amount. This makes it the first of its kind in the grocery services business.

Thanks. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Again Voted up.

Link Copied

any payment gateway offers?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

pay u money 10 % cash back..tested on Nov 30

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

No PG offers now, the payumoney offer expired on 30th Nov.

http://offers.payumone...m/

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

@Nigel, @admin – When the original thread is deleted (just for being incomplete and not invalid) – why aren’t the suggestions restored? Because i suggested a deal which was and is genuine (i had myself checked – placed an order and then suggested), and that thread is deleted for being incomplete even after multiple suggestions and vote-ups. So I not only lost out on the 5 dimes, but also one of my suggestion goes waste.

Similar thing happened yesterday with a deal related to @@@Deal-Kwik@@ where he had created a separate thread for 200 GV on 1000 – but that was merged with 400 GV on 2000 thread created by him and my suggestion to 200 on 1000 was assigned to 400 GV thread. So here too i lost out on 5 dimes and my suggestion goes waste as thread gets merged.

There was another instance related to Peppertap 25% cashback thread which was posted without T&Cs and was incomplete but was promoted to FPD, whereas the one I suggested to which had T&Cs and all details was ignored. So, there too I lost my suggestion and 5 dimes.

We get only 3 or 5 suggestions in a day. I dont mind much about deals not getting promoted to FPD after suggestion – but about deals which are either merged/deleted or termed invalid – atleast for those suggestions should be restored.

Supernova Supernova
Link Copied
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

When the original thread is deleted (just for being incomplete and not invalid) – why aren’t the suggestions restored? Because i suggested a deal which was and is genuine (i had myself checked – placed an order and then suggested), and that thread is deleted for being incomplete even after multiple suggestions and vote-ups. So I not only lost out on the 5 dimes, but also one of my suggestion goes waste.

Similar thing happened yesterday with a deal related to @@@Deal-Kwik@@ where he had created a separate thread for 200 GV on 1000 – but that was merged with 400 GV on 2000 thread created by him and my suggestion to 200 on 1000 was assigned to 400 GV thread. So here too i lost out on 5 dimes and my suggestion goes waste as thread gets merged.

There was another instance related to Peppertap 25% cashback thread which was posted without T&Cs and was incomplete but was promoted to FPD, whereas the one I suggested to which had T&Cs and all details was ignored. So, there too I lost my suggestion and 5 dimes.

We get only 3 or 5 suggestions in a day. I dont mind much about deals not getting promoted to FPD after suggestion – but about deals which are either merged/deleted or termed invalid – atleast for those suggestions should be restored.

First of all if deal is shared with incomplete details then OP doesn’t deserve fpd suggestions at all.

If thread is merged then suggestions also are merged according to time.

Can u share Peppertap deal link plz?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@Nigel wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

When the original thread is deleted (just for being incomplete and not invalid) – why aren’t the suggestions restored? Because i suggested a deal which was and is genuine (i had myself checked – placed an order and then suggested), and that thread is deleted for being incomplete even after multiple suggestions and vote-ups. So I not only lost out on the 5 dimes, but also one of my suggestion goes waste.

First of all if deal is shared with incomplete details then OP doesn’t deserve fpd suggestions at all.

If thread is merged then suggestions also are merged according to time.

Can u share Peppertap deal link plz?

1) If thread is merged – suggestions are merged – Agreed – No issues with this. But if they are related to different deals posted by same OP – then too merged – This is related to deal posted by Deal-Kwik of the Snapdeal 200 Gv on 1000 and Snapdeal 400 Gv on 2000. Deal-kwik had posted only 400 Gv on 2000 as its first deal. The 200 GV on 1000 was posted much later by him to which I suggested – thread got merged and so did my suggestion even though technically they were two separate deals. If this same deal had been posted by someone else – I wonder how wld the two threads be merged and who would have got the FPD benefit as well as suggestion benefit?

2) http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
Peppertap deal link as above – Deal promoted to FPD was posted with T&Cs much later and that too not by OP but someone else.
Why was this deal not deleted when it was without T&Cs in the first instance?

The original thread with the first to post with all deatils including T&Cs was – http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
I don’t know who got the FPD benefit – but my suggestion was not considered and I didnt get the suggestion benefit too.

3) Similarly, this deal (Zopnow 20%) was posted by lazydealer without much details and I had suggested it first. Thread got deleted. Same user posts the same deal with details but my suggestion not considered even though I was the first to verify and suggest the same.

Supernova Supernova
Link Copied

@hiteshparmar.007104 Ok give us some time to check that.
Seems like there is some issue with merging suggestions.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Good Question @hiteshparmar.007104 there are many useless threads in hot deal section the deal which is useful to dimers how the thread going to be deleted??
Saying that incomplete details.
I obeserved many times if the dimer shared a incompletely deal, your admin team going to alert the op to share the complete details..

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@Nigel wrote:

@Nigel – No problem at all Sir. Please take your time. I don’t know – I am just not sure how suggestions work in cases of merger/deletion of thread and felt I should get this clarified for my own sake. Hence the questions directed to you. I may even turn out be absolutely wrong and might end up at the receiving end from your side https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Now its showing Sorry, the coupon code is invalid. Please try a different coupon code. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

May be expired..

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@mgrbuy wrote:

Now its showing Sorry, the coupon code is invalid. Please try a different coupon code. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

May be expired..

may be – Zopnow normally does this. When it gets a lot of orders with a particular coupon code, then it stops further usage for it.
They generally dont get much orders when compared to Grofers, PT and Big basket. So if they see a traction that is above their standard norm, they expire the coupon. That is what I believe.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

not working (anymore)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

any working code?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@Nigel wrote:

@Nigel – waiting for your reply on this.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@Nigel wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

@Nigel

what is missing in this?

Did I say anything ?

This is rude.

replyuser
Click here to reply