Cheated by amazon and GATI

293°
nofpd

Cheated by amazon and GATI
Order id 171-7655643-6105941
I placed this order on 6th October and today is 31st October, I am a Prime Member , the order was Prime fulfilled as well as amazon fulfilled.

Some part of the order was sent by GATI and some part by other couriers. The part sent by GATI was undelivered till today. They extended the date of delivery again and again and now asking me to come over them to collect the order with is not less that 70 KMs

Since one week, the courier is lying about the status of the delivery and I made 4 complaints. Nobody is putting effort to solve the issue, all are lying, everyone is just escalating and understanding the situation after that forwarding to higher authority. But no such real action has been taken.

A courier service has the audacity to update wrong information that the order is on hold as per customer request and when I contact amazon they takes no action, already one week over, delivery timeline was also over but nobody takes responsibility.
This implies amazon customer service proved its customer as a liar, as no action was taken or the status of the order was not modified as amazon could able to deliver on time, instead you are making a false claim that the customer asked for delayed delivery???

Courier calls up and asked the customer to travel 70KM to take the prepaid order?? how ridiculous !!! and after informing amazon customer care they sits idle and makes a bunch of copy paste false promise.

This is not the first incident with GATI courier, I made several complaints to amazon customer service but nobody bothers, I requested many times not to send courier through GATI but nobody bothers.

Part of the same order was sent by different courier but you guys will never change and end up sending some part using GATI. great .. if I ask you will make some false promises, ask for apology and will assure that it wont happen next time.. this is amazon nowadays.

I wondered why nowadays people lost trust on amazon, now I can understand the real reason. If a Prime member can face this situation with amazon fulfilled order then I just cant imagine about the seller fulfilled orders. I was a frequent shopper from amazon and suggested many friends and family but now I am afraid to say that I have already moved towards other marketplaces.
Latest Update: They are returning the order, saying customer has refused to receive the delivery!!!! Strange people. I never received a phone call.

Why to tell lies, why cant you acknowledge your fault amazon cant fulfill the order, thats it. Why to blame the customer always.

Another mail received.

As I agreed for replacement they wont give it, issuing refund saying its not available with same seller !!!

Amazon Status:

31-OCT-2016 Customer refused delivery
25-OCT-2016 Delayed delivery on request

Courier status:

31-OCT-2016 Undelivered due to CUSTOMER /CONSIGNEE REFUSING TO ACCEPT DELIVERY
29-OCT-2016 Undelivered due to CUSTOMER NOT RESPONDING TO CALLS

Conclusion: amazon is no more customer friendly marketplace, full of cheaters.
So think twice before taking Prime membership as well as placing an order as amazon fulfilled orders are also not safe.
Thy cant fulfill on time, and full of lies.

13 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Moderator Moderator
Link Copied

I sent a mail to [email protected] and this was their reply

Hello,

I understand your concern regarding delivery service with GATI courier. I completely understand your disappointment. That’s definitely not what we want our customers to experience.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to the delivery of this particular order.

We currently ship packages using Amazon Transportation Services (ATS), Aramex, Blue Dart, FedEx, GATI, Ecom Express, Delhivery, the India Postal Service, and several local carriers for standard domestic shipments, depending on the weight of the package and the distance it has to travel from our fulfilment centre. Unfortunately, there is no way to request a specific shipper.

Being an e-commerce we rely heavily on courier service. In spite of our best efforts the courier services doesn’t live up to our standards, I hope you understand.

I’ve forwarded your feedback about courier to our shipping department—I know they’ll want to hear about your experience. We’re aware that our choice of delivery services reflects on our business as a whole, and we appreciate your feedback.

We are proud ourselves in ensuring that all of our customers receive timely, efficient service and a stress-free shopping experience. Thanks so much for your feedback! Your comments are greatly appreciated, and I thank you for choosing Amazon.in.

It is because of customer comments like yours that we strive to be the very best. I would like to extend our thanks to you for your loyalty and very kind feedback.

Without such customers as you, we could not continue to provide the service and selection you’ve come to expect from our store.

Due to the amount of time that has passed, the package appears to be lost.

Normally we’d create a replacement order for the lost item right away, shipped at no additional charge. I’m happy to send a replacement order to you. Given the delay, I’m not sure how you’d like us to proceed.

If this solution won’t work, I can issue a full refund. Please let us know which option you’d prefer.

If you’d like a replacement for the lost shipment, please verify the shipping address below is correct when you contact us again. Here’s the address we have for your original order:

Address:

India

Please visit the following link to provide the information we requested:

http://www.amazon.in/cont...us

If there is anything else we can do to make things easier for you and to salvage what has up to now been a valued relationship, please let us know.

One of our aims at Amazon.in is to provide a convenient and efficient service; in this case, we haven’t met that standard. I’m truly sorry, and I hope you’ll give us another chance in the future.

We’re working hard to provide a stress-free and convenient shopping experience at Amazon.in. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced in this case. We truly didn’t expect this would happen.

In addition to our large selection, one of the benefits we try very hard to offer our customers is convenience. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced in this case.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to see you again soon.

Please use the survey below to tell us about your experience today.

Warmest regards,
Muthuselvi L.

Moderator Moderator
Link Copied

This was my reply

Again a copy paste reply

>We currently ship packages using Amazon Transportation Services (ATS), Aramex, Blue Dart, FedEx, GATI, Ecom Express, Delhivery,
>the India Postal Service, and several local carriers for standard domestic shipments, depending on the weight of the package and the
>distance it has to travel from our fulfilment centre. Unfortunately, there is no way to request a specific shipper.

If weight of the package determines the courier type then why for the same location same order id, part of same order was sent by different courier service? Similar items of another order id was sent by different courier service.

>I’ve forwarded your feedback about courier to our shipping department—I know they’ll want to hear about your experience. We’re aware
>that our choice of delivery services reflects on our business as a whole, and we appreciate your feedback.

This is not the first time you guys are forwarding the feedback, I made several complaint against GATI but nothing happened. This time also 4 back to back complaints and you sent feedback but nothing happened so far.

>Due to the amount of time that has passed, the package appears to be lost.

See the level of copy pasting customer service. The courier is calling me that he wont come to my place and the courier is with them and you are saying its lost.. another low from sht heat customer reps.*

I wonder why this happens every time with GATI? and why you guys always save them? Otherwise this should not be repeated again and again with me(FYKI this is not the first instance I am facing trouble with GATI)?

>Normally we’d create a replacement order for the lost item right away, shipped at no additional charge. I’m happy to send a replacement
>order to you. Given the delay, I’m not sure how you’d like us to proceed.

If replacement order is possible why the other reps informed me about that? I could have received the order long back then!!! FedEx took only two days to deliver the order at the same address.

>If this solution won’t work, I can issue a full refund. Please let us know which option you’d prefer.

Refund is not at all a solution!! I placed an order that means I need those items, so why shall I go for refund after wasting so much time?

>If you’d like a replacement for the lost shipment, please verify the shipping address below is correct when you contact us again. Here’s
>the address we have for your original order:

In this same address you guys delivered a part of the same order id i.e. Order # 171-7655643-6105941

Therefore how can you have any doubt that the address is wrong???

Anyway, if replacement of the undelivered orders can be possible do it ASAP. Moreover it was a paid order order and amazon prime fulfilled therefore this much delay and misguiding from courier and customer service is totally unexpected.

Why don’t you update the delivery status of the order as original i..e. you are not able to deliver?
As it is wrongly written as I have asked for delayed delivery.
I thought of getting the orders before Dussehra but Diwali passed and still I am waiting for the orders!!!!

Good going amazon in association with GATI. why dont you just through away GATI? I wonder what you guys love in GATI, which is the slowest and worst courier service service in India.

Regards

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
wrost gati courier service https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

gati delivery boys said, sir (kuch kharcha pani de deo aap) https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same said by Bluedart boy https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Tweet the hell out and share it on various public groups on Facebook by tagging Amazon. Request friends to retweet until it catches the attention of the right people.

Super sad experience, it’s sad to see a customer going through such ordeal to get a resolution.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

@no fpd you got the product delivery or got refund?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

GATI IS WORST COURIER PARTNER OF AMAZON

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

very bad….ask them to refund.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I try to avoid GATI as much as possible. I used their services a couple of times and I can say only one thing – it’s a crap.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

The worst courier service is GATI. f**k it

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

same problem my docket number 561103864…oder prodact 13 oct 2018 gati ssrvice provided 22 oct 3018 but 22 oct not delvierd …vry vry bad service gati …

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I booked a service GATI LAABH to carry some books fromt he publisher to the author and the publisher was unsure which service was booked over helpline. The pricing was also unclear to the publisher sender. Gati missed its scheduled pick up and postponed pick up for a day. Then they came in a hurry and also did not take the cash and booked for another service which costed more than double. In hurry they took the packet and sent over surface whereas to reach us in Delhi in 7 days. Upon delivery Gati person demanded a n amount which was far more than that of the booked GATI LAABH, but we were helples and therefore compelled to pay that hefty amount even for a surface service while the same amount could give us Air service. I immediately raised my complaint but nothing positive happenned except imposing blames sometimes on us or the sender while they are claiming themselves flawless and innocent. They have taken a log long time for resolution but actually taken log time just to say sorry afterwards. I MAY HEREBY REQUEST YOU TO BE AWARE WHILE USING SUCH SERVICE OF GATI, else they always target customers to churn out more money for lesser services.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

GaTi are the worst

replyuser
Click here to reply