HTC One 801e review

159°
Deal Newbie
parvinder.22...
HTC ONE is better option in day to day tasks, benchmarks scores of S4 are one side of the coin

SPEED TEST- Benchmark tests scores are one side of the coin,,,You can search youtube for speed test of htc one and s 4 side by side, result- htc one though 1.7 ghz opens apps and games quicker than s4, reason- touchwiz needs optimization although s4 has raw power, sense 5 is light and doesn’t add load to User interface making it faster than touchwiz no matter how many apps you open
2. CAMERA- ultrapixel vs megapixel : s4 does better job in day light conditions but in low light , it can’t match quality of HTC one, i personally take photos in parties and functions that are organised at night.
3. STORAGE: s4 comes with around 8 GB available space, yes you can add micro sd card , HTC one comes with around 26 GB available space, no micro SD but flash storage is 5X faster than SD cards. HTC one does has option where all the mass storage, pc suite, tethering, debugging options work simultaneously with plugging of usb, no need to switch, yes you can change options.
4.TOUCHWIZ VS SENSE 5: too much is not always better thats what HTC has learnt from its previous sense versions, touchwiz has everything but will you use it???? It also slows down the User interface.
5. BATTERY: More capacity doesn’t mean more usage time, we know how small battery of iphone beats most 2000 Mah+ battery. HTC ONE gives more web browsing hours than s4. Touchwiz is more responsible.
Removable battery is not a issue unless you carry 2 or 3 batteries with you. The battery life is improved a lot in non removable batteries, will run flawlessly for years.
6.BUILT QUALITY: You know who wins although i like s4 polycarbonate body, HTC is all from a different league.
7.SPEAKERS: Hats off to BOOMSOUND on HTC ONE, 94db 1st time on any smartphone with dual front speakers and beats amplifier, no need to tell who wins.
8.EARPHONE EXPERIENCE- looking for something like beats headphones by dr dre, HTC stock earphones with htc one gives really best experience of deep bass and vocals you ever had on any smartphone. The earphones sound quality is close to dr dre’s beats tour headphones, music lovers will really appreciate the quality, in other words, you can call its earphones the unofficial beats earphones, though the quality of material is no where when compared to expensive beats earphones, the music quality is as close as 10 decibels with ability to produce deep bass clocking at 100 db, best stock earphones to have on any smartphone.
9. PRICE: s4 – 40299 INR with emi option, HTC ONE on snapdeal- 40890 INR with emi option.
Both are best in league but i think if you don’t want gimmicks, HTC one gets a thumbs up, even S4 is great but its more about hype rather than the truth( 10 millions s4sold in 1 month proves this, just like people were crazy behind iphone but then they realized how open android is, and now apple is losing customers to android );-}

6 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

kya aapke toothpaste mein namak hai??

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
rajdesidime wrote:

kya aapke toothpaste mein namak hai??

Paste nahi hai, own review bona chiye.
Paste ka nahi pata, but this is first post of parvinder,
Welcome him. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

iPhone 5 sold 5 million in a week!

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Is this thread concerned with HTC 1 or S 4 or iPhone 5? https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/3obab.gif

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied
jhbalaji wrote:

iPhone 5 sold 5 million in a week!

^ Apple fanboy https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Good Review …. Its my day 4 with HTC One…..

I switched from S3 to HTC One…..

HTC must add the fowling features….

1. Volume Key Wake Up …. its annoying to reach to the top and press the button everytime….
2. Battery Percentage display ….
3. Notification Toggle bar is must with Brightness Control….

otherwise there are no complains…. Keep HTC One – Galaxy S3/S4 side by side….. Galaxy looks so feminine ….

HTC one looks 100% professional….

I very dearly miss the SMART STAY feature of galaxy though…..

replyuser
Click here to reply