Impressed with the deals at Yebhi.com

Impressed with the deals at Yebhi.com

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

I am a die-hard online shopping fan and i have come across this site very recently. And i must say i am really impressed with the services and quality of Yebhi.com. I ordered a fragrance from Yebhi when a friend, who is a regular customer of the site, told me that they are offering 30% off in the fragrance category. I ordered Azzaro Chrome from the site. To my surprise, i got it at mouth boggling discounted price and the quality was superb. I use Azzaro Chrome only so i know its the genuine one. I am waiting for the offer again.. Would surely buy in bulk this time lol Great site!! The customer support is even better. They called me before dispatching my order. Really a customer driven site smile

10 Comments  |  
0 Dimers
Xzugh6w
Entertainer
11
816
17872
215

User since June 30, 2012

Welcome to DD..
You joined DD and directly shared your YEBHI SHOPPING experience with us…toungueout
Thank You Very Much..
confused confused confused

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Yeah beacause it never let me post without registering toungueout

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
116
732
34

looks like a paid post confused If you are such a die-hard online shopping fan, you would have known about yebhi eons ago

Rain
Blogger
2
324
5580
197
jy9585 wrote:

looks like a paid post confused If you are such a die-hard online shopping fan, you would have known about yebhi eons ago


paid post eek ..tell me ..tell me..i am also ready to post all such crap…how much you will offer..i am serious cool

11111
Super Moderator
17
115
16214
305
tusharsethi90935 wrote:

jy9585 wrote:

looks like a paid post confused If you are such a die-hard online shopping fan, you would have known about yebhi eons ago


paid post eek ..tell me ..tell me..i am also ready to post all such crap…how much you will offer..i am serious cool


Bhai jaldi delete kar do apna comment.
Timtara ya 70mm ke CEO ne padh liya to fauran offer letter bhej dega lol

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Hamster
Entertainer
7
3
13116
321

agree Yebhi is a good site. really nice people in CC and best thing that makes them different is super fast shipment and packing. my cousin got a pair of shoe today in 2 hours!! I was not even able to tell her that gift for her kid is coming!!! almost 20+ orders so far and never had been any issue..! impressed. smile

161
Analyst
10
116
14688
270

Never had any issue with yebhi. Excellent services and products.
Previously my orders used to be shipped after 48 hours, but today I ordered something and it got dispatched in 2 hours surprised . Very impressive .

Rain
Blogger
2
324
5580
197
marketdimer wrote:

agree Yebhi is a good site. really nice people in CC and best thing that makes them different is super fast shipment and packing. my cousin got a pair of shoe today in 2 hours!! I was not even able to tell her that gift for her kid is coming!!! almost 20+ orders so far and never had been any issue..! impressed. smile


well,they r good..but my last purchase with them of amzer screen guard didnt went well..i dont know how was the product..but both units left so many bubbles while applying..whereas so far i have applied more than 50 screen guards on my own and hardly there was issue in earlier one’s..so my mind is running on it,if they didnt handled it properly which messed up..

Rain
Blogger
2
324
5580
197
cm4444 wrote:

tusharsethi90935 wrote:

jy9585 wrote:

looks like a paid post confused If you are such a die-hard online shopping fan, you would have known about yebhi eons ago


paid post eek ..tell me ..tell me..i am also ready to post all such crap…how much you will offer..i am serious cool


Bhai jaldi delete kar do apna comment.
Timtara ya 70mm ke CEO ne padh liya to fauran offer letter bhej dega lol


looking for a job sad ..yahi sahi cool

12345
Deal Captain
0
71
7240
151
kanikatiwari80678 wrote:

I am a die-hard online shopping fan and i have come across this site very recently. And i must say i am really impressed with the services and quality of Yebhi.com. I ordered a fragrance from Yebhi when a friend, who is a regular customer of the site, told me that they are offering 30% off in the fragrance category. I ordered Azzaro Chrome from the site. To my surprise, i got it at mouth boggling discounted price and the quality was superb. I use Azzaro Chrome only so i know its the genuine one. I am waiting for the offer again.. Would surely buy in bulk this time lol Great site!! The customer support is even better. They called me before dispatching my order. Really a customer driven site smile


You must show some creativeness while posting a review, something which looks fresh, different and real. If you do not know how to write a fake review for your aka yebhi better copy paste some positive reviews of your competitors or some other real good companies online but then to copy also needs little brain work.

Waise let me tell you that members here on this board are too smart to get persuaded or deluded by such reviews – should I be saying a fake one?

No offence meant!

Aryan