I recently happened to shop with Pepperfry for Home textile with 300 off 500 coupon, it has been a pleasant one contrary to other dimer’s experiences.
What I love about them
1. Reasonable Customer Support ( wouldn’t say they are the best, but they were just ok, they called me to update the status of my invalid coupon)
2. Logistics partner is Blue dart ( I dont know if this is the only one but I got it thru bluedart, and CC also said they send it only thru bluedart)
3. Very good packing, shipped as promised.
4. Website is refreshingly different from others ( I know it does not add much value other than ease of use)
What I hate about them
1. Prices can be exorbitant sometime so you may want to research before placing the order. Specially handicrafts stuff is slightly on the higher side.
2. Payment GW throws up errors some time