Samsung NP300E5x - A01IN Laptop Review!

29°
Deal Cadet
coldfire101

The laptop’s got a 15.6 inch anti-glare screen that plays HD videos in decent quality.The keyboard is a chiclet style full kb that comes with a separate numpad.There are LEDs for indicating charging,Power,HDD activity and WiFi.Don’t worry though, it also has onscreen indicators that pop-up when you press numlock or capslock or scroll-lock so you’re all set.Now about the specs. the CPU is a 3rd Gen I5 that runs great.This teamed up with the HD4000 integrated grafix makes this baby pretty fast. In fact, the HD4k is actually a bit faster than standalone GPUs like the low-end Nvidia ones such as 610m etc…so u can play most games at reasonable settings pretty smotthly.(I’d personally tested Torchlight2,Gears of War,CS 1.6,CS:Source and all ran great). Video decoding also runs pretty fast with the I5 processor.One more cool feature is the heat dissipation man…the laptop runs supercool even at full-load making it super comfy for long time use. Also did I mention that the battery gives a backup of more than 4 hours with WSiFi on??…pretty cool right! All in all a great buy.The webcam is of OK quality…nothing great but not too bad either. The Finish of the laptop is very trendy n cool with a brushed finish on the lid and a dual colour combination.3 usb2.0 ports.Multi-gesture touchpad(touchpad’s just average….false detection sometimes). 1 HDMI port. 500gb HDDDVD writer.A great buy…go for it if u r planning on getting a laptop anytime soon! ENjoy:)

replyuser
Click here to reply