SnapDeal CHEATS!

SnapDeal CHEATS!

Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Missing
Deal Cadet
2
36
850
33

Update: Snapdeal has refunded the amount in the form of SD cash. Also, they don’t want the pump back..? roll
Thanks to everyone who commented and voted up. Karma given to all.

I ordered an Intex Quick Fill AC Electric Pump from SnapDeal http://www.snapdeal.com/product/intex-quick-fil…
Instead, SnapDeal sent me a counterfeit Stermay brand air pump inside a reversed Rediff Shopping bag. I didn’t know SnapDeal sourced its products from grey market sellers on Rediff.
Beware!

FPD Suggested By > mjeth ,
23 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
 1370956966
Deal Lieutenant
8
2
4198
180

Its a seller deed not snap deal’s

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
36
850
33
lekhwani wrote:

Its a seller deed not snap deal’s


Doesn’t SnapDeal value its brand image that it has given a free run to its partner sellers to indulge in such malpractices?

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
36
850
33

SnapDeal replied: Hi Hemant, We apologize for inconvenience. We have escalated the matter and we will try to resolve it on priority. Thanks!

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
281
84
19

sd sellers are cheats recently i recieved a product for 200 rupees higher than its MRP

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
143
120
13

There are lots of cheat sellers on various sites. The reputation of a site is built by the manner it handles the issue when it is reported to them.

I’d suggest wait and see what snapdeal does, before judging them.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Capture
Deal Lieutenant
17
738
5842
96

acquisition of eBay toungueout

Ruppee1
Deal Cadet
1
102
282
17

go ask to snapdeal they take back

Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
28
546
5327
211

Fraud Sellers like these are “killing” the consumer confidence in indian e-commerce.
Ask snapdeal to refund the full money and tell them that you are not going to give the product back too..
They should admit it!!!..

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
36
850
33
sbhatiya wrote:

go ask to snapdeal they take back


They have already initiated a product return. But, I am totally disappointed and will definitely think twice before placing future orders with SnapDeal.

Frankenstein
Deal Cadet
0
300
262
14

i got a wireless keyboard and mouse from them today and those idiots did not even pack it properly. It was just a single layer of newspaper wrapped around the item and then snapdeal’s thin plastic wrap.

Also, got a scratch guard from ebay. already had scratches and was folded! WTF.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
72
128
3

I am very happy with Sanpdeal. You might run into issues at times but the return is very simple and at times they compensate you for inconvenience as well through SD cash. Much better than Bestylish kind of site which do not refund money in cash.

Rafael nadal latest pics1
Deal Cadet
2
104
396
43
trivedineel462 wrote:

I am very happy with Sanpdeal. You might run into issues at times but the return is very simple and at times they compensate you for inconvenience as well through SD cash. Much better than Bestylish kind of site which do not refund money in cash.


It can only be better than sites like bestylish. You can never compare their services with that of Amazon and Flipkart.

Why do you have to pay to talk to the customer care representative when you have any questions related to the product? And i am quite sure that they are not going to do anything better in the future if they don’t improve their CSR and Return process on priority basis. Multiple sellers even sell on Amazon. And now you will even see “Snapdeal Fulfilled” orders just as we have been seeing on Amazon. But unlike Snapdeal, Amazon is completely pro in these things and they will sort these things out quickly so that the Customer is not disappointed after purchasing through them.

All 1 foreign 0 ap 2492674f
Analyst
39
46
18151
248

u will get refund, write mail to mr kunal

 1370956966
Deal Lieutenant
8
2
4198
180

I got two jeans for 640 each flying machines mrp quoted was 2000+ when received mrp is 1199 only. This mrp is being played by a lot cheaters ob snapdeal. Otherwise i have had many good deals too frim snapdeal.

All 1 foreign 0 ap 2492674f
Analyst
39
46
18151
248
lekhwani wrote:

I got two jeans for 640 each flying machines mrp quoted was 2000+ when received mrp is 1199 only. This mrp is being played by a lot cheaters ob snapdeal. Otherwise i have had many good deals too frim snapdeal.


ask for refund of difference..u will get them after few threats

Hulk 800x600
Community Angel
27
666
34542
327

Recently i too had bad experience with Snapdeal

One seller by name JAI KALKA MAA ENTERPRISES send me Seal on Seal Samsung S4…i mean there were two seals of Samsung on S4 eek

one of the pieces was sealed opened…. eek

i raised complaint in snapdeal after two days got call saying sir have u used the product …i said how can i it is seal opened and i dont need it take back and give me refund

to my surprise Snapdeal Executive said " Sir it is quality check from snapdeal we open the seal and check accessories inside " i said WTF evil have u gone mad or what….this is an Indian Product not foreign product so that u do things like Custom people

Reverse pickup was arranged and got refund smile ….i already had backup for Credit Card dispute with images and video wink

Gr8psphoto
suspended
0
86
1010
74

same happened with me i ordered woodland sandals from sd and on box it was written specialy packed for jabong also next day there came a sale on jabong with lower price for that articular model i mailed them they said sorry and thats all also packing was not good

Tumblr mra2wjysfd1rjlcwbo1 500 1
Deal Cadet
0
65
212
5

Snapdeals are actually cheats, take a look at their FB page to know how they ignore customer issues!
The new FB layout hides the comments, expand comments to what people post in replies : https://www.facebook.com/Snapdeal?f…ts

Giphy
Super Moderator
41
13
17152
320

Amazon and Flipkart CC are way above the others !! Even Myntra’s return policy is fabulous. I have returned 4-5 times on myntra just for not liking the product. It’s absolutely no questions asked returns. Everything is so transparent.
I have had only ordered around 2-3 times from snapdeal and every time i had to return due to counterfeit product . The customer care comes with all kinds of weird excuses for not replacing . Finally you have no choice but to threaten and fight ! Not at all customer centric.
In terms of worst customer care ShopClues is miles ahead of everyone toungueout toungueout toungueout It has scaled to such heights where nobody even dreams off !! Tradus before was pretty bad but off late they have made visible improvements in their customer care. And contradictory to everyone’s expectations i have had pretty good experience with ebay CC. You just gotta file a valid Paisapay claim and wait for 2 days . On general terms i have had great experience with them. Their returns are also pretty good , with either them providing return FedEx or reimbursing your shipping amount in terms of coupons .

Shopclues CC is a nightmare you cannot forget !! Once bitten twice shy smile

Legacy   stackedcentre rgb hi res
Deal Hunter
319
60
18316
315
akshat2912 wrote:

Amazon and Flipkart CC are way above the others !! Even Myntra’s return policy is fabulous. I have returned 4-5 times on myntra just for not liking the product. It’s absolutely no questions asked returns. Everything is so transparent.
I have had only ordered around 2-3 times from snapdeal and every time i had to return due to counterfeit product . The customer care comes with all kinds of weird excuses for not replacing . Finally you have no choice but to threaten and fight ! Not at all customer centric.
In terms of worst customer care ShopClues is miles ahead of everyone toungueout toungueout toungueout It has scaled to such heights where nobody even dreams off !! Tradus before was pretty bad but off late they have made visible improvements in their customer care. And contradictory to everyone’s expectations i have had pretty good experience with ebay CC. You just gotta file a valid Paisapay claim and wait for 2 days . On general terms i have had great experience with them. Their returns are also pretty good , with either them providing return FedEx or reimbursing your shipping amount in terms of coupons .

Shopclues CC is a nightmare you cannot forget !! Once bitten twice shy smile


Yes rightly said. Flipkart cancelled my order od grand 2 and gave me 500 wallet money as compensation. Way above snapdeal

Images
suspended
1
94
58
13

I agree that sites like snapdeal ebay etc should be very strict with sellers and should help needy customers. As one customer lead to another 10 customers.

Snapdeal please look into the matter and refund the money and ask the seller for payment.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
36
850
33

Snapdeal has refunded the amount in the form of SD cash. Also, they don’t want the pump back..? roll

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
36
850
33

Thanks to everyone who commented and voted up. Karma given to all.

Missing