Suggest Pendrive

Suggest Pendrive

20140811 220342
suspended
4
140
340
25

HEllo Friends, I wanna Buy Pendrive! Budget is Rs250….Plz Suggest with Link..Thank U

7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Rain
Blogger
2
324
5580
197

bhai..wait for ebay coupons and get a 8gb usb 2…else for buy in now without any coupon, you will get 4gb at this range..

Game of thrones season 6 episode 1 24th april 2016 1
Deal Lieutenant
3
231
5298
136

In Nehru place you can get 8 gb for not more than 300

20140811 220342
suspended
4
140
340
25
soccergiants wrote:

In Nehru place you can get 8 gb for not more than 300


whats Nehru Place??

11
Deal Lieutenant
8
336
5052
100

where in nehru place ?
give me shop name becoz i m living in okhala so can go there.

i want 5 year warranty and brand ( kingston,sandisk etc..)

Peelo
Deal Subedar
2
263
1932
89

go to “cost to cost” or “computer empire”… many other shops there too… can also check there…

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Rain
Blogger
2
324
5580
197
s_u_r wrote:

where in nehru place ?
give me shop name becoz i m living in okhala so can go there.

i want 5 year warranty and brand ( kingston,sandisk etc..)


Nehru place..check google map buddy..

and for 5 years warranty eek ..seems your one of first purchase roll ..usually if they work for few days, then they’ll work for years…very rare chance is there, not even 1% , that they fail during usage..

11
Deal Lieutenant
8
336
5052
100
tusharsethi90935 wrote:

s_u_r wrote:

where in nehru place ?
give me shop name becoz i m living in okhala so can go there.

i want 5 year warranty and brand ( kingston,sandisk etc..)


Nehru place..check google map buddy..

and for 5 years warranty eek ..seems your one of first purchase roll ..usually if they work for few days, then they’ll work for years…very rare chance is there, not even 1% , that they fail during usage..


i know nehru place bro. in ebay manufaturere gave 5 year warranty of pen drive.therefore i said it.