Unboxing Pictures and Review Of Samsung Galaxy ...

Unboxing Pictures and Review Of Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Copy Fake Clone Replica or Look like Mobile

Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Avatar35101 1
Coupon Baba
12
0
4969
181

Finally bought clone copy of Samsung galaxy S3 i9300 which is selling below Rs 3,000 on ebay.

My usage is very basic. Rarely send sms, 6-7 calls maximum per week. Other things are not important for me. So i wanted to give a try to this china made mobile.

This mobile looks amazing with logo etc. Hard to say that it is a china made replica. Look like copy of Samsung galaxy s3.

In Box i received extra back cover, hands-free, usb/charger, extra cover on mobile.

Below are the unboxing snaps.













If any other updates, issue…I’ll post update in this thread.

35 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Nxxf1
Deal Subedar
0
107
1974
70

can u please also share the menu items pics.. what are the 15 games included ?

bytheway.. looks good from outside even if its fake

bytheway.. looks good from outside even if its fakeedit: 1 more question : does dual camera means ability to do video chat using skype and all. ?

Criss angel
Deal Captain
5
322
12574
152

Cool dead man! biggrin

Avatar35101 1
Coupon Baba
12
0
4969
181
deebakhan wrote:

can u please also share the menu items pics.. what are the 15 games included ?

bytheway.. looks good from outside even if its fake

edit: 1 more question : does dual camera means ability to do video chat using skype and all. ?


check 4 more snaps showing flap cover, all menus including games. funny zone and sokoban are the 2 more games which is in Games menu. No idea about video chat on skype.
Let me add another thing. Battery is BL-4u. When i searched on net, same kind of battery is there for sale on ebay “Nokia BL-4U”.




Sssss
Deal Lieutenant
11
428
4470
178

seems like its signal reception is very weak, wat u say bro ??

Avatar35101 1
Coupon Baba
12
0
4969
181
odisha wrote:

seems like its signal reception is very weak, wat u say bro ??


Signal is perfect. I’m staying outside city, hardly get some signals in my area.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Avatar35101 1
Coupon Baba
12
0
4969
181

Another snap by removing back panel.

Avatar35101 1
Coupon Baba
12
0
4969
181

Update:

Major issue i found is battery. Battery drying faster even without using.. I contacted seller, after lot of discussion he almost agree to send new battery.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

can you please givee me the links to buy this phone……please

Avatar35101 1
Coupon Baba
12
0
4969
181
priyadarshan622 wrote:

can you please givee me the links to buy this phone……please


link sent by pm.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

what is pm sir??

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

what is pm sir??

Avatar35101 1
Coupon Baba
12
0
4969
181
priyadarshan622 wrote:

what is pm sir??


PM= Private message… click this to read. http://www.desidime.com/me…es

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
32
9

Really capacitive touch?

Avatar35101 1
Coupon Baba
12
0
4969
181
keshav.pai542 wrote:

Really capacitive touch?


phone is for basic use with touch, but looks like s3. I don’t have idea on capactive touch confused

Kitten falls asleep standing
Deal Lieutenant
0
92
4318
112

price & link deadman bro, not to buy, but curious to know abt it.. eek

Avatar35101 1
Coupon Baba
12
0
4969
181
bkc wrote:

price & link deadman bro, not to buy, but curious to know abt it.. eek


PM sent ( As sellers rating is below 50 desidime may not like me to post here… confused )

Avatar35101 1
Coupon Baba
12
0
4969
181

Update: New battery received, but performance is bad. Die faster even I’m a very basic user of mobile. If someone want to talk or use mobile frequently, he may have to find better battery.

As battery name is BL-4U i think Nokia BL-4U battery should work on this (not sure, but if anyone confirm that will be helpful ) confused

Half life 2   gordon freeman
Tech Guru
35
20
17048
451

hmm, thanks for the review….the more expensive fakes have a capacitive touch……capacitive touch phones are the ones in which you can effortlessly use the touch features…..the resistive does not respond very well to any touch gestures

check this for a demo on capacitive vs resistive

Rino
Deal Lieutenant
7
294
3108
146
deadman wrote:

keshav.pai542 wrote:

Really capacitive touch?


phone is for basic use with touch, but looks like s3. I don’t have idea on capactive touch confused


just touch any icon with ur pen and see whether its working

Avatar35101 1
Coupon Baba
12
0
4969
181
sildenafil wrote:

deadman wrote:

keshav.pai542 wrote:

Really capacitive touch?


phone is for basic use with touch, but looks like s3. I don’t have idea on capactive touch confused


just touch any icon with ur pen and see whether its working


Yes, it’s working with pen and finger…So it’s having capacitive touch too wink

Criss angel
Deal Captain
5
322
12574
152
deadman wrote:

sildenafil wrote:

deadman wrote:

keshav.pai542 wrote:

Really capacitive touch?


phone is for basic use with touch, but looks like s3. I don’t have idea on capactive touch confused


just touch any icon with ur pen and see whether its working


Yes, it’s working with pen and finger…So it’s having capacitive touch too wink


I don’t think that it has a capacitive touch!
3000rs mobile = capacitive touch Impossible.
Resistive Touch!

Avatar35101 1
Coupon Baba
12
0
4969
181
tycoon74 wrote:

deadman wrote:

sildenafil wrote:

deadman wrote:

keshav.pai542 wrote:

Really capacitive touch?


phone is for basic use with touch, but looks like s3. I don’t have idea on capactive touch confused


just touch any icon with ur pen and see whether its working


Yes, it’s working with pen and finger…So it’s having capacitive touch too wink


I don’t think that it has a capacitive touch!
3000rs mobile = capacitive touch Impossible.
Resistive Touch!


Pen is with it. which is working, I’ll try to post video in few days.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
306
25

plz post the configuration/specifications of this mobile. its a chinese mobile . whatever is mentioned on the box is false coz once i saw this mobile in market and the storekeeper told me that its false written on the box as it doesnt has most of those features.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
20
11

This time they haven’t changed the brand name.. Normally they rename it to “SIMSUNG” OR “SAMSINGlol

Avatar
Deal Captain
15
51
11184
160
deadman wrote:

Update: New battery received, but performance is bad. Die faster even I’m a very basic user of mobile. If someone want to talk or use mobile frequently, he may have to find better battery.

As battery name is BL-4U i think Nokia BL-4U battery should work on this (not sure, but if anyone confirm that will be helpful ) confused


Looking at the connector, it looks like it is compatible with nokia battery..

Avatar35101 1
Coupon Baba
12
0
4969
181
chip wrote:

deadman wrote:

Update: New battery received, but performance is bad. Die faster even I’m a very basic user of mobile. If someone want to talk or use mobile frequently, he may have to find better battery.

As battery name is BL-4U i think Nokia BL-4U battery should work on this (not sure, but if anyone confirm that will be helpful ) confused


Looking at the connector, it looks like it is compatible with nokia battery..


Yes, i have ordered one nokia bl4u compatible battery. I will receive it shortly. Hope that will give this mobile a strong battery backup.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

hi i want to buy it. can you tell where can i?
surprised

Avatar35101 1
Coupon Baba
12
0
4969
181

Update: Few days before received E-bak BL-4u L-ion Battery. which is compatible to Nokia BL-4u. Bought it from tradus using 100 off on 299 coupon.

This battery gives me full one day backup.