Why AnkitJain is Suspended.?

Why AnkitJain is Suspended.?

Score: 6 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
Score: 6 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
Score: 6 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
Score: 6 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
Score: 6 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
Happy new year hd images
Deal Subedar
4
69
2884
50

Please Vote Up

http://www.desidime.com/users...49
Why @AnkitJain is suspended..?
@admin @Nigel @bumblefoot
Admin please Revoke his suspension if possible, I remember you gave 2nd chance to many users, let him also. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@cm4444 @MJ911 @Beinghuman @hese

  • In
24 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
1320516025 screenshot
suspended
6
213
1028
19

im also curious to know why he was suspended ?
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Happy new year hd images
Deal Subedar
4
69
2884
50
@gaurav agrawal wrote:

im also curious to know why he was suspended ?
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Just because he posted a trick in hot deal section, that too for first time.

Ranbir
Deal Cadet
0
161
524
5

Usually Admins don’t ban account and they give warning in PM but probably he posted his referral or some illegal tricks maybe. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

 pivot  kick n shoot by giromcalica d74rhs9
Deal Colonel
470
5,776
40137
224

Give him chance and revoke him

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
74
298
23

Pm me the trick

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Happy new year hd images
Deal Subedar
4
69
2884
50
@thecoolguy wrote:

Usually Admins don’t ban account and they give warning in PM but probably he posted his referral or some illegal tricks maybe. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Just a simple trick of keep freebie And return product.

 pivot  kick n shoot by giromcalica d74rhs9
Deal Colonel
470
5,776
40137
224
@gauravrockz wrote:

Pm me the trick


Suspend him for asking the trick

Hypnotic gif 2
Deal Lieutenant
34
348
6302
60
@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

@thecoolguy wrote:

Usually Admins don’t ban account and they give warning in PM but probably he posted his referral or some illegal tricks maybe. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Just a simple trick of keep freebie And return product.


What was that about? pm me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Happy new year hd images
Deal Subedar
4
69
2884
50
@ravi wrote:

@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

@thecoolguy wrote:

Usually Admins don’t ban account and they give warning in PM but probably he posted his referral or some illegal tricks maybe. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Just a simple trick of keep freebie And return product.


What was that about? pm me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I don’t know. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

150g667098
Deal Cadet
1
289
884
8

Probably 1 day suspended again he is back I think so

Large
Deal Cadet
0
52
628
7

airtel trick tha sayad

Index
Deal Captain
21
99
7492
54
@AKA wrote:

airtel trick tha sayad


The person looks like Modi in your DP.

Happy new year hd images
Deal Subedar
4
69
2884
50
@cody wrote:

@AKA wrote:

airtel trick tha sayad


The person looks like Modi in your DP.

What about yours.? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
2
23558
223
@cody wrote:

@AKA wrote:

airtel trick tha sayad


The person looks like Modi in your DP.

Large
Deal Cadet
0
52
628
7
@Plato wrote:


@cody wrote:


@AKA wrote:

airtel trick tha sayad


The person looks like Modi in your DP.


from few months m trying to change my DP its giving error everytime i try change
Its just a charactor from song I took a pill in ibiza (Mike posner)
Crazy song if u r High

Indian
Deal Captain
19
4
9790
36
@cody wrote:

@AKA wrote:

airtel trick tha sayad


The person looks like Modi in your DP.

Lol He is not Modi … He is Mike Posner & he takes pill in ibiza !! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Index
Deal Captain
21
99
7492
54
@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

@cody wrote:

@AKA wrote:

airtel trick tha sayad


The person looks like Modi in your DP.

What about yours.? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


My Name is CODY, and you know me very well. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Excuse me just passing through
Deal Captain
2
275
11610
63

yeahh why suspended…
Bdw i am also interested in any trick .. pm me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Index
Deal Captain
21
99
7492
54
@AKA wrote:

@Plato wrote:


@cody wrote:


@AKA wrote:

airtel trick tha sayad


The person looks like Modi in your DP.


from few months m trying to change my DP its giving error everytime i try change
Its just a charactor from song I took a pill in ibiza (Mike posner)
Crazy song if u r High

Was not knowing this as i don’t watch or listen English songs.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52012
1043
@Plato wrote:

@cody wrote:

@AKA wrote:

airtel trick tha sayad


The person looks like Modi in your DP.


Posner is looking for @eskimo for casting FREE in next movie.

@asoka what u say ?

Minion hitman 1920x1200
Deal Subedar
1
5
1222
14
@Plato wrote:

@cody wrote:

@AKA wrote:

airtel trick tha sayad


The person looks like Modi in your DP.


SOMEONE IS SELLING ILLEGALS PILLS HERE…:shock: https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing