Login to DesiDime
Forgot Password?
Signup to Desidime
Forgot password?
Deal baba big

2

Bazarji Coupons & Offers

Coming soon: Fresh Coupons and Deals! Meanwhile, Here's Coupons and Deals from Similar stores
Flipkart
Upto 90% off on various products like Clothing, Bags, Wallets & Belts, Kitchen & Dining, Sunglasses, Jewellery, Toys & School Supplies etc.
DEAL ACTIVATED
GET COUPON CODE
  • Shared
  • -1 People liked
  • 216 redemptions
  • Valid till: October 27, 2016
Flipkart
Upto 70% off on Top Selling Books. Choose from Romance Books, Literature & Fiction Books, Comics, Biographies etc. Coupon code not required to avail this offer.
DEAL ACTIVATED
GET COUPON CODE
  • Shared
  • 0 People liked
  • 11 redemptions
  • Valid till: October 26, 2016
Flipkart
Upto 75% off on Tools & Hardware. Choose from Power tools, Paint Equipments & Supplies, Gardening Tools, etc. Coupon code not required to avail this offer.
DEAL ACTIVATED
GET COUPON CODE
  • Shared
  • 0 People liked
  • 16 redemptions
  • Valid till: October 26, 2016
Flipkart
Upto 80% off on Men's Footwear from brands like Puma, Nike, Adidas, Woodland, Lee cooper etc. Coupon code not required to avail this offer.
DEAL ACTIVATED
GET COUPON CODE
  • Shared
  • 0 People liked
  • 56 redemptions
  • Valid till: October 26, 2016
Flipkart
Samsung Days Flat Rs.1,360 Off on Samsung Galaxy On5 + Upto Rs 8000 off on Exchange Offer. Coupon code not required to avail this offer.
DEAL ACTIVATED
GET COUPON CODE
  • Shared
  • 0 People liked
  • 52 redemptions
  • Valid till: September 29, 2016
Flipkart
Samsung Days Flat Rs.1200 off on Samsung Galaxy On7 + Upto Rs 8000 off on Exchange Offer. Coupon code not required to avail this offer.
DEAL ACTIVATED
GET COUPON CODE
  • Shared
  • 0 People liked
  • 23 redemptions
  • Valid till: September 29, 2016
Flipkart
Samsung Days Flat Rs.1300 off on Samsung J5-6 + Upto Rs 8000 off on Exchange Offer. Coupon code not required to avail this offer.
DEAL ACTIVATED
GET COUPON CODE
  • Shared
  • 0 People liked
  • 20 redemptions
  • Valid till: September 29, 2016
Flipkart
Minimum 50% off on Deodorants. Choose from brands like Adidas, Old Spice, Dove, Jaguar, Nike etc. Coupon code not required to avail this offer.
DEAL ACTIVATED
GET COUPON CODE
  • Shared
  • -1 People liked
  • 17 redemptions
  • Valid till: October 24, 2016
Flipkart
Now Get Upto 50% off on Gaming Accessories like Mouse, Keyboards, Tv-out cable, Controllers, Gaming Speaker etc. Coupon code not required to avail this offer.
DEAL ACTIVATED
GET COUPON CODE
  • Shared
  • -1 People liked
  • 16 redemptions
  • Valid till: October 25, 2016
Flipkart
Upto 70% off on Backpacks, Wallets, Travel Bags etc. Choose from the best brands like Puma, Wildcraft, American tourister, Skybags, Puma etc.
DEAL ACTIVATED
GET COUPON CODE
  • Shared
  • -1 People liked
  • 39 redemptions
  • Valid till: October 25, 2016
  • 6 People liked
  • 11 comments
Missing
sayinjai94

Flash back 42 😵😵😵😨😨😨😨 order v cancelled

Missing
boletara

Note from DesiDime Team: This thread is still under moderation. Your patience is greatly appreciated

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
hiteshparmar...
@rocker123 wrote:

FPD ??

Are you kidding me… surprisedops:

Admin might get blocked from this forum for making this a FPD
Off late the same was offered for 2rs. (which was not fulfilled by Flopkart)

Now this is what we call rubbing salt on one’s wound….

Bro, that FPD was for the loot associated with it (delivered or not is another issue altogether), we all knew it wasn’t the real price of the products in loot deal. This is a real deal with good price compared to its MRP and other sites

Tumblr n0xkuod0ho1r4xe7co1 400
rocker123

FPD ??

Are you kidding me… surprisedops:

Admin might get blocked from this forum for making this a FPD
Off late the same was offered for 2rs. (which was not fulfilled by Flopkart)

Now this is what we call rubbing salt on one’s wound….

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
no fpd
@Infected Mushroom wrote:

I got for 42 Rs in recent loot cool


was it delivered??
seriously
lucky guy
All of my orders wee cancelled

  • 1 People liked
  • 2 comments
  • 0 People liked
  • 1 comments
Missing
sathishkumar...

Prestige PPTPKB 800 W Pop Up Toaster (Black)

MRP -1945

Discount – 38

Offer Price -1201

Features

Number of Slices: 2
Power Consumption: 800 W
H x W: 18 × 33 cm

1 Year Manufaturer Warranty

https://www.flipkart.com/prestige-pptpkb-800-w-...

Price Comparison

Amazon 1420 @ http://www.amazon.in/Prestige-PPTPKB-800-Watt-2...

Snapdeal 1700 @ https://www.snapdeal.com/product/prestige-pptpk...

Ebay 2100 @ http://www.ebay.in/itm/Prestige-Pop-Up-Toaster-...

  • 6 People liked
  • 22 comments
Missing
spatilscienc...

Anyone know automatic one which has water control in our hands

Fire war conflict fight punch hand photoshop digital art
cosmos
@thegamervashu869 wrote:

@cosmos wrote:

@thegamervashu869 wrote:

@cosmos wrote:

Repost

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

@bumblefoot
@Priyanka
@Nigel


When u had posted it had only Link of the GEM one u edited and added the other one later

Don’t you agree that i posted the deals first… Look at these

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


I think You also Should be credited For FPD coz you posted 3 deals Before me But I had posted the Main Link + With details.You Had Just 3 products.

My deals being ignored nowadays sad

Thumbimgcrop 1439723191528
thegamervash...
@cosmos wrote:

@thegamervashu869 wrote:

@cosmos wrote:

Repost

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

@bumblefoot
@Priyanka
@Nigel


When u had posted it had only Link of the GEM one u edited and added the other one later

Don’t you agree that i posted the deals first… Look at these

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


I think You also Should be credited For FPD coz you posted 3 deals Before me But I had posted the Main Link + With details.You Had Just 3 products.

Fire war conflict fight punch hand photoshop digital art
cosmos
@thegamervashu869 wrote:

@cosmos wrote:

Repost

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

@bumblefoot
@Priyanka
@Nigel


When u had posted it had only Link of the GEM one u edited and added the other one later

Don’t you agree that i posted the deals first… Look at these

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Thumbimgcrop 1439723191528
thegamervash...
@cosmos wrote:

Repost

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

@bumblefoot
@Priyanka
@Nigel


When u had posted it had only Link of the GEM one u edited and added the other one later

  • 1 People liked
  • 2 comments
Fire war conflict fight punch hand photoshop digital art
cosmos

Thanks @thegamervashu869 for suggesting

Fire war conflict fight punch hand photoshop digital art
cosmos

GEM 6.2 kg Semi Automatic Top Load Washing Machine (GWM-620GA)

https://www.flipkart.com/gem-6-2-kg-semi-automa...?

More Washing Machines
https://www.flipkart.com/home-kitchen/home-appl...

Semi Automatic Top Load
Power : 350 W
Capacity: 6.2 kg | Max Spin Speed: 1420 rpm
PP | Pulsator
2 Wash Programs
2 Years Manufacturer Warranty

  • 4 People liked
  • 8 comments
Thumbimgcrop 1447129642950
kartheekb
@KuttaJi wrote:

@kartheekb wrote:

Good effort on finding. But they wont make fpd per predicted deals as said by @beinghuman.

@Beinghuman

Yes that guy inly toungueout

Thumbimgcrop 1454042280908
KuttaJi
@dnumber23149 wrote:

It went much lower than 29k before so that’s not a good deal at all. If the same happens with ps4 then it’ll be a good deal but it is highly unlikely

+10% extra cb?

Thumbimgcrop 1454042280908
KuttaJi
@kartheekb wrote:

Good effort on finding. But they wont make fpd per predicted deals as said by @beinghuman.

@Beinghuman

Dd rajrocks avatar extended edition this is the best thing ever source imgur bfa05a 4992891
rajrocks

@MovieSeeker Confirmed flat 11,000 off on Xbox One 1 TB

Missing
dnumber23149

It went much lower than 29k before so that’s not a good deal at all. If the same happens with ps4 then it’ll be a good deal but it is highly unlikely

  • 7 People liked
  • 9 comments
Sk8er boi47
sk8er_boi47

Good Deal but… I’d rather wait for upcoming On8 smile

Missing
makvijay600756

First amazon comes with Samsung day .
And now copy master flipkart comes with Samsung day.

They don’t know anything other then copy paste

586 avatar4
shalabh1976

i think the pro versions of j7 with 16gb are better but dont see offer there. also the phones here of on5 and on7 now have been given 2gb ram, while these links are for 1.5 gb versions.
confused.

Missing
vhimanshu

Good offer again.. vu! wink

Ur%20name%20agen1
viSH

Ye offer to weekly drama hai. Har week ek Samsung day hota hai.

  • 0 People liked
  • 1 comments
Missing
sathishkumar...

Elekron AF501BLK Air Fryer (2.2 L, Black)

MRP – 7999

Discount – 53%

Offer Price – 3699

https://www.flipkart.com/elekron-af501blk-air-f...

this seller ship Delhi only -110001 – 110097

Do check your pin code location. for availability

…………………………………………………………..

Price Comparison

4914 —→ https://www.snapdeal.com/product/elekron-deep-f...

4999 —→ https://paytm.com/shop/p/elekron-af501-2-2-l-ai...

  • 3 People liked
  • 22 comments
Missing
sivakrishnam...

There are few corrections/add-on to this thread.

1. Mi5 S is the flagship killer, it will be released on that day.

2. Spigen case will be sold as Crazy deal for 99/-. lol lol

Missing
bornsmart199...

where to file a case against Amazon?
I ordered oester toaster posted in desidime on 6 Aug of 464 rupees.

Amazon is cheating me…. prepaid order, two months passed and still waiting… 2 months are already passed… And I am still waiting for response… Every time I call customer care they say we have raised your issue and you will get reply within 48 hours..and till now no resolution…. They insist me to cancel my order… Problem is rate difference….same seller same product.. why should I cancel and order same thing with 500 or more than my previous order…… Ok if possible let us assume I cancel my order then Amazon will refund that’s ok but where is my interest for two months? Two months are passed ?? And this is Amazon prime fulfilled order… I Amaze what will happen with another seller’s orders? I think for these types of issues there are two reasons behind it… 1) Amazon list wrong price for products to get more and more orders…this will not only help Amazon in getting website crowd for more advertisement , but will also increase their record in no of orders.. 2) this may be done just to take money from customers so that Amazon can earn from this money by interest/
stocks or another means..not only me thousands lakhs of customers are there…if they take 500-1000 from each for two or months I think they will earn more and more that I even cannot imagine in figures….. Amazon is cheater now P.S. I think this is the reason why cash on delivery mode is disabled for some orders….

Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
abhinavshah

Now they are into STEALING FK wallet money also wink

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=102...

Chhota bheem
Chotta Bheem
@AngryHulk wrote:


@Chotta Bheem wrote:

@shaqib19 wrote:


@AngryHulk wrote:


@getready wrote:


@shaqib19 wrote:

guys don’t waste your time and money on flipkart . we already saw the aukaat of flipkart recently with cheap promotional stunt . flipkart cannot offer any discount . Amazon is the real deal which offers great service and great discounts .


I know you hate flipkart but this isnt right to only concentrate on the negatives n not the positives [Still i would not consider it as a promotional stunt, even amazon had to cancel 99% of the Moto G3 orders placed with 5K coupon)
I remember u commenting about the same or regarding sending unboxed or used products in the 2TB hard disk thread but when everyone got their product new n sealed, u never acknowledged that!


When the same people get PE products: Flipkart rocks
When the same people don’t get PE products: Flopkart sucks

When the same people get PE products: Amazon rocks
When the same people don’t get PE products: Amazon sucks

It’s not easy to change mentality. You should simply ignore such posts.


I am not saying that they didn’t entertain Re 1 deal so flipkart is flopkart.
It was an eye opener to realize how flipkart can go down & cheap to promote their site before BigBillionSale .
We had seen whole day fk was trending on DD and other shopping sites for this fake deal and this was not a PE but well planned move but you guys don’t want to accept..
I had very bad experiences with flipkart not once not twice but always so want to warn you that don’t fall in their trap and spoil your festival…
Paytm & amazon are better in terms of service & product than flipkart even ebay is also good but still Flipkart appears as a big brand just bcoz their TV ADs come in every commercials and not of paytm or ebay..
Its your wish to buy from where, afterall its your money and you can burn it on fraud sites like Flipkart & shopclues but after that don’t come here on DD to tell your grievances that they have cheated me and sent used , damaged ,out of warranty product or cancelled my order etc which I always got to see on DD and their twitter & Facebook accounts…..
These instances are enough to take a lesson and make a judgement..
I personally shop with amazon & paytm.. Always had good experience with them even some were not satisfactory but their customer support is so good that they changed my bad experience into good that’s why I always buy from Amazon & paytm and some extent from ebay also but never flipkart..
If you still want to criticize me for being honest then go ahead..
You say Flipkart didn’t entertain 1Rs deal .. Yes it didn’t in first Bbd due to server load , high traffic and many other difficulties that were unaware of. Also the stock was limited.
Flipkart Ceo personally addressed all customers by writing SORRY Mail.

On the other hand u say Amazon is great experience..I would say it’s even worst than Flipkart.They recently brought 1₹ Treasure hunt and it was such a fake sale , no one claimed despite reaching there on time. But here , Amazon didn’t owe a sorry rather their cc tell us to be on time..

There lies the cheap foreign attitude..They think Indians can be bought by giving money and not service, which is happening. All run for heavy .discounts, bullying local players who offer best price. Amazon has money so it can spend, but once we get through, u will see real Amazon.

It’s only me or others, I tend to see Mrp on Amazon of many products is higher than Mrp on packets.. Then it gives 20 percent off, seeing what ppl buy &100℅ claim


Blah blah blah. Saw what I did there? All your anger cause of not getting 1rs deal or products from treasure hunt. How about your attitude for trying to get products for free, 1rs or pe products. If they don’t fulfill their orders, they are cheap but what about you greedy person who is trying to get such deals? Isn’t that your greed and that changes to hate when you don’t get such products?

FYI: I received plenty of products in 1rs sale, bbd sale and even via Amazon treasure hunt which happened 4-5 months back and same by many dimers here. There goes all your blah blah blah again with no sense.

If the mrp of a product is higher than the actual cost, don’t buy it. Who is stopping you to do that? Lol online shopping needs some common sense too and not just the hate toungueout

Lol .. nothing against u..I was just telling the guy who told he realized flipkart was fake as they didn’t fulfill 1₹ deal of Bbd.

So just gave him comparison that when both of them fail to fulfil , which one is really sorry and which is fake.

I never got a 1₹ item and never stopped to buy the same..Just tried once with Amazon this time,

I am not telling iI want discounts, just explaining him that flipkart is better than what he thinks.

And obv. If Mrp is high iI wouldn’t buy lol lol toungueout toungueout

163723
AngryHulk
@Chotta Bheem wrote:

@shaqib19 wrote:


@AngryHulk wrote:


@getready wrote:


@shaqib19 wrote:

guys don’t waste your time and money on flipkart . we already saw the aukaat of flipkart recently with cheap promotional stunt . flipkart cannot offer any discount . Amazon is the real deal which offers great service and great discounts .


I know you hate flipkart but this isnt right to only concentrate on the negatives n not the positives [Still i would not consider it as a promotional stunt, even amazon had to cancel 99% of the Moto G3 orders placed with 5K coupon)
I remember u commenting about the same or regarding sending unboxed or used products in the 2TB hard disk thread but when everyone got their product new n sealed, u never acknowledged that!


When the same people get PE products: Flipkart rocks
When the same people don’t get PE products: Flopkart sucks

When the same people get PE products: Amazon rocks
When the same people don’t get PE products: Amazon sucks

It’s not easy to change mentality. You should simply ignore such posts.


I am not saying that they didn’t entertain Re 1 deal so flipkart is flopkart.
It was an eye opener to realize how flipkart can go down & cheap to promote their site before BigBillionSale .
We had seen whole day fk was trending on DD and other shopping sites for this fake deal and this was not a PE but well planned move but you guys don’t want to accept..
I had very bad experiences with flipkart not once not twice but always so want to warn you that don’t fall in their trap and spoil your festival…
Paytm & amazon are better in terms of service & product than flipkart even ebay is also good but still Flipkart appears as a big brand just bcoz their TV ADs come in every commercials and not of paytm or ebay..
Its your wish to buy from where, afterall its your money and you can burn it on fraud sites like Flipkart & shopclues but after that don’t come here on DD to tell your grievances that they have cheated me and sent used , damaged ,out of warranty product or cancelled my order etc which I always got to see on DD and their twitter & Facebook accounts…..
These instances are enough to take a lesson and make a judgement..
I personally shop with amazon & paytm.. Always had good experience with them even some were not satisfactory but their customer support is so good that they changed my bad experience into good that’s why I always buy from Amazon & paytm and some extent from ebay also but never flipkart..
If you still want to criticize me for being honest then go ahead..
You say Flipkart didn’t entertain 1Rs deal .. Yes it didn’t in first Bbd due to server load , high traffic and many other difficulties that were unaware of. Also the stock was limited.
Flipkart Ceo personally addressed all customers by writing SORRY Mail.

On the other hand u say Amazon is great experience..I would say it’s even worst than Flipkart.They recently brought 1₹ Treasure hunt and it was such a fake sale , no one claimed despite reaching there on time. But here , Amazon didn’t owe a sorry rather their cc tell us to be on time..

There lies the cheap foreign attitude..They think Indians can be bought by giving money and not service, which is happening. All run for heavy .discounts, bullying local players who offer best price. Amazon has money so it can spend, but once we get through, u will see real Amazon.

It’s only me or others, I tend to see Mrp on Amazon of many products is higher than Mrp on packets.. Then it gives 20 percent off, seeing what ppl buy &100℅ claim


Blah blah blah. Saw what I did there? All your anger cause of not getting 1rs deal or products from treasure hunt. How about your attitude for trying to get products for free, 1rs or pe products. If they don’t fulfill their orders, they are cheap but what about you greedy person who is trying to get such deals? Isn’t that your greed and that changes to hate when you don’t get such products?

FYI: I received plenty of products in 1rs sale, bbd sale and even via Amazon treasure hunt which happened 4-5 months back and same by many dimers here. There goes all your blah blah blah again with no sense.

If the mrp of a product is higher than the actual cost, don’t buy it. Who is stopping you to do that? Lol online shopping needs some common sense too and not just the hate toungueout

PS: I’m not affiliated to Flipkart or Amazon. Don’t bother replying if it’s about your greed, not getting pe products and orders cancelled with no customer support, unable to get any products in Treature hunt or BBD. There are plenty of greedy people who’ll try their luck in such sales. You’re not alone!