10 Udemy Courses for Absolutely Free

196°
Royal Challengers Bangalore
186
802
7

1.Spatial Analysis & Geospatial Data Science in Python https://www.udemy.com/course/spatial-data-scien...
2.MBA in Artificial Intelligence Digital Marketing: Term 2.1 https://www.udemy.com/course/artificial-intelli...
3.How to Write a Romance Novel (Fiction Writing Mastery) https://www.udemy.com/course/how-to-write-a-rom...
5.2021 Ultimate Guide to YouTube Channel & YouTube Masterclass https://www.udemy.com/course/tubeheroes/?coupon...
6.MBA in Creative Arts, Design and Animation: Level 2 – Part 1 https://www.udemy.com/course/artificial-intelli...
7.Learn 47 Different Ways to Make Money Online! https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-to-make-mone...
8.Leadership Microlearning Masterclass – Essential Leadership https://www.udemy.com/course/essential-leadersh...
9.How to Easily Setup Exports Business Online | Any Country https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-how-to-setup....
10.Complete Photography : 21 Courses in 1 [Beginner to Expert] https://www.udemy.com/course/interactive-photog...

Expiring In 1 day
11 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
186
802
7

This list all new and rare list. Some courses are free for limited time. All courses are free when iam posting this post. If you want any specific free course please comment below.

50
20
0

Any one having videos for laravel unit testing or mockery related?

5,030
8863
82

VU bro u r doing great.

suggestion : try to add all courses in 1 post of that particular date , instead of 3-4 different posts . wink

186
802
7
trickskart wrote:

VU bro u r doing great.

suggestion : try to add all courses in 1 post of that particular date , instead of 3-4 different posts . wink

all courses will expire after 2 days maximum. Other than that if the course owner get required number of individuals also free will end . kg for suggestions

5,030
8863
82
Expand
UDEMYCOURSES wrote:

all courses will expire after 2 days maximum. Other than that if the course owner get required number of individuals also free will end . kg for suggestions

yup that i know bro course last max 2 days , i was saying suppose today u posted 3 posts . instead of that , u could have added all in 1 post today . That will be easy for admins also to share ,considering maximum courses covered in 1post smile

186
802
7
Expand
trickskart wrote:

yup that i know bro course last max 2 days , i was saying suppose today u posted 3 posts . instead of that , u could have added all in 1 post today . That will be easy for admins also to share ,considering maximum courses covered in 1post smile

but some course in morning will end in evening. that’s why . also iam posting only intervel between 3 hours.

6,433
29297
70
Moderator

Vu

Missing