Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal 100% off Upto Rs.250 on BookMyShow Voucher [ IDFC Debit Card Offer ]

790°
0
100% OFF 250.0
Deal Captain
25
9592
125

https://in.bookmyshow.com/offers/idfc-first-ban...

Verified Personally , Getting Rs.250 Cashback From Past 2 Months for GV Purchase from BMS grinning

  • Offer valid till 31st March 2021.
  • Cashback to eligible customers will be processed by IDFC FIRST Bank
    into customer’s bank account within 7 days of the transaction.

IDFC Bank Offer Pagehttps://www.idfcfirstbank.com/offer-details/boo...

BookMyShow Offer

IDFC FIRST Bank Signature Debit Card holders can avail up to a maximum of Rs 250 cashback and IDFC FIRST Bank Platinum Debit cardholders can avail up to a maximum of INR 125 cashback on purchase of tickets on Bookmyshow.

How to avail the cashback each month:

  1. Select the movie, sport , drama , event of your choice on Bookmyshow website or mobile app
  2. Confirm the booking and proceed to the payments page
  3. Use your IDFC FIRST Bank Debit Card to make the payment & you are done !
  4. The cashback will be processed within 7 days of your date of booking by IDFC FIRST Bank.

Expired
64 Comments  |  
34 Dimers
  • Sort By
39
5344
44

Good morning 🌞 bro

25
9592
125
aam_aadmi wrote:

Good morning 🌞 bro

Gud Night… Buddy…. stuck_out_tongue

50
51
1

Have you purchased in May month?

25
9592
125
RK_PRO wrote:

Have you purchased in May month?

No.. I only buy during Last week of the month

8
64
2

Can we use IDFC FIRST card for any purpose/purchase like Giftcard on Bookmyshow?
Will I get 250 cashback.

8
64
2
RK_PRO wrote:

Have you purchased in May month?

Can we use IDFC FIRST card for any purpose/purchase like Giftcard on Bookmyshow?
Will I get 250 cashback.

50
51
1
Expand
Bharat-Obama wrote:

Can we use IDFC FIRST card for any purpose/purchase like Giftcard on Bookmyshow?
Will I get 250 cashback.

I got.. You can take risk and buy gv

117
109
5
Expand
RK_PRO wrote:

I got.. You can take risk and buy gv

There’s no risk. You will get it everytime.

105
743
44

Did anyone get for May?
I did txn on 30 May but did not get 250 cashback
Purchased BMS gv

Wondering if I should do this month

39
5492
161

got in two accounts… did not yet get for march in one account though

25
9592
125
bargainhunter wrote:

Did anyone get for May?
I did txn on 30 May but did not get 250 cashback
Purchased BMS gv

Wondering if I should do this month

Yes May and June Too… grinning

25
9592
125

@admin – deal is still live. please activate again.. grinning

105
743
44

Ok thanks.

Btw, any clue on customer care mail id?

211
1171
19

Whatsthe use of BMS voucher at this time open_mouth

25
9592
125
A.M.A.Z.O wrote:

Whatsthe use of BMS voucher at this time open_mouth

Mil raha hai leke rakh lo.. apni jeb se kaunsa paise lag rahe hain..
jab khulega lockdown to poori family ko movie dikhane le jana
maybe after 8-9 months… laughing

8
64
2
Expand
beastboy wrote:

Mil raha hai leke rakh lo.. apni jeb se kaunsa paise lag rahe hain..
jab khulega lockdown to poori family ko movie dikhane le jana
maybe after 8-9 months… laughing

I have two cards and collected 1.5k till now… happy lockdown

25
9592
125
Expand
Bharat-Obama wrote:

I have two cards and collected 1.5k till now… happy lockdown

Maje Karo Bhai… Same Here… laughing

7
2238
17
Expand
beastboy wrote:

Yes… grinning

What can I do with the BMS gift vouchers rn?
I have some left don’t know what to do with it.

0
794
9
Expand
beastboy wrote:

Yes… grinning

I purchased from BMS on 23rd June. Still not received cashback. When the cashback should be credited?

230
671
11
Expand
RunZone wrote:

What can I do with the BMS gift vouchers rn?
I have some left don’t know what to do with it.

Use Donate option….to ngo

25
9592
125
Expand
dhinchakrohit wrote:

Use Donate option….to ngo

I didn’t know this option too is available.. if possible please guide bro
on how to donate using IDFC card instead of purchasing BMS voucher

230
671
11
Expand
beastboy wrote:

I didn’t know this option too is available.. if possible please guide bro
on how to donate using IDFC card instead of purchasing BMS voucher

Buy 250 BMS voucher with idfc card, get cashback. Then go to BMS App and click on bookasmile option and pay using GV option…..

230
671
11
Expand
asen wrote:

I purchased from BMS on 23rd June. Still not received cashback. When the cashback should be credited?

Generally received within 3 days….hope u maintained AMB

24
146
1

Has anyone received idfc cashback for this month BMS gift voucher transactions ?

8
223
16

I’m getting from last 1 year..no issues

Missing