Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
15% cashback on Flipkart grocery using slice card

15% cashback on Flipkart grocery using slice card

784°
425
15% OFF 500.0
Super Stud
motabhaii

http://www.slice...om

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/725110/medium/Screenshot_2021-11-28-01-00-50-093_indwin.c3.shareapp.jpg?1638041507https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/725111/medium/Screenshot_2021-11-28-01-00-57-374_indwin.c3.shareapp.jpg?1638041517

Expired
23 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
maddydilip wrote:

Will it work for flipkart GV?

Nope , merchant name needs to be as Flipkart grocery , AFAIK buying FK gv comes under the name of Flipkart only
Not tried though, someone else can confirm

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What all grocery coupons can be combined with this?
I’ve phone and paytm along with the savings pass. Anything else to maximize the savings?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
22sumit wrote:

What all grocery coupons can be combined with this?
I’ve phone and paytm along with the savings pass. Anything else to maximize the savings?

Can combined Gpay also… But don’t know now a days Gpay is providing coupon or not…

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

For Gift card They are Not issuing Cashback
Merchant name was : Flipkart Payments

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
sauravDD wrote:

For Gift card They are Not issuing Cashback
Merchant name was : Flipkart Payments

+kg fro trying and informing smiley

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Can we order from flipkart quick using this offer

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied

Will this work for Flipkart Quick grocery Service (90 mins) or it has to be normal FK Supermart grocery option only

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Black_Knight wrote:

Will this work for Flipkart Quick grocery Service (90 mins) or it has to be normal FK Supermart grocery option only

+ 1

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
Star_Chaser wrote:

Is it working bro? Have you or anyone tried?

Not yet. Even I have this question.
Actually home is stuffed with groceries for next 3-4 weeks so dont know whether i shud be availing this offer or not! 🙂

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I ordered food products from Flipkart, didn’t get cb. Merchant name was Flipkart.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
whitewalker wrote:

I ordered food products from Flipkart, didn’t get cb. Merchant name was Flipkart.

Oh 😬. Pl cancel order so that there is no loss for you. Applying same principle, one can order even non-grocery items from flopkart quick so it won’t work for quick also 😓

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
whitewalker wrote:

I ordered food products from Flipkart, didn’t get cb. Merchant name was Flipkart.

From grocery category or just food items

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Star_Chaser wrote:

Is it working bro? Have you or anyone tried?

Tried..No cashback on ordering through Flipkart Quick.. persevere

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

yeah no cashback on quick, ordered 90 min slot, was non-cancellable pensive

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
xxxxCKxxxx wrote:

Tried..No cashback on ordering through Flipkart Quick.. persevere

That’s what I guessed and so already wrote above bro.
If possible pl cancel order so that there is no cb opportunity loss for you

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
pingpong wrote:

That’s what I guessed and so already wrote above bro.
If possible pl cancel order so that there is no cb opportunity loss for you

Its fine..not cancelling as I wanted those products on urgent basis…tried just to check if cashback is coming so that other dimers can take advantage..

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
xxxxCKxxxx wrote:

Its fine..not cancelling as I wanted those products on urgent basis…tried just to check if cashback is coming so that other dimers can take advantage..

Have u changed ur dp id? If yes pl enlighten myself The Noob 🤠

World 🌎 needs more of people with such thoughts 💭 buddy. 30 Karma 🛐✝️ given

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply