Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
23 days extra on Jio 2999/- Recharge with 75 GB Extra Data

23 days extra on Jio 2999/- Recharge with 75 GB Extra Data

506°
2999
2999.0
Deal Cadet
vgandhi
https://j...om 23 days extra on Jio 2999/- Recharge with 75 GB Extra Data
Expired
29 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Is this 23 days over and above 365 days? Is it VFU for a tier 3 city considering the upcoming of 5G?
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Dealfinalizer wrote:
Is this 23 days over and above 365 days? Is it VFU for a tier 3 city considering the upcoming of 5G?
its additional 23 days 
so total 388 day
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Wow, great thanks for the info bro 🥰 Thanks God I waited few days & got awesome deal.


Was going to do this recharge last week.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Dealfinalizer wrote:
Is this 23 days over and above 365 days? Is it VFU for a tier 3 city considering the upcoming of 5G?

I believe one can get 5g on UL plans if the user is in 5g area.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The plan says 2999. Enjoy 2.5 gb/day. 365 days. 912.5 gb 

Extra benefits - 

75 gb data

Extra 23 days validity.

So do we get 2.5gb/day for those extra 23 days or we just get the extra validity only (and 75gb data if left)

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
I recharged for 2999 yesterday through Amazon, but validity is showing only 365 days in my jio app. What to do?
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Dealo wrote:
I recharged for 2999 yesterday through Amazon, but validity is showing only 365 days in my jio app. What to do?
Any update bro? 
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
MinionPotter wrote:
Any update bro? 
No update 🥴
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

balram_awasthi should pay for my loss. its not 388 days, only 365. 2023 plan was my choice. balram, paytm me Rs. 73 (0.2x365) as compensation. Jio says 23 days is simply the validity of 75GB data when claimed within 365 days (claim by 365-23=342nd day for using it for 23 days)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
balram_awasthi wrote:
its additional 23 days 
so total 388 day

misleading liar, maybe Jio salesman. Its only 365 days max

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
Here it clearly says 288 days. Dont know what is happrningScreenshot2022-12-27-10-55-26-715com.android.chrome
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
suspendead wrote:

misleading liar, maybe Jio salesman. Its only 365 days max

Its clearly mention on jio web site and my jio app Go and check yourself Before saying anything to any one  Screenshot2022-12-27-09-23-55-85c72402d906d1e21e06a8eac9fc5d95faScreenshot2022-12-27-09-27-18-22c72402d906d1e21e06a8eac9fc5d95fa

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://www.jio.com/en-in/jio-happy-new-year-20...

  • "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023 OFFER" shall means 2 additional benefits to users recharging with 2999 annual recharge.
    1. Data: Additional 75GB 4G data
    2. 23 Days Extra Validity extension voucher
  • "75GB 4G Data Voucher shall mean a voucher provided by RRL which shall be credited in the MyJio App of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge
  • "23 Days Extra Validity Extension VoucherAdditional 23 Day validity voucher with same daily benefits as 2999 recharge i.e. Unlimited National Voice, National SMS:100/Day and Data: 2.5GB/Day in Home and Roaming.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
suspendead wrote:

balram_awasthi should pay for my loss. its not 388 days, only 365. 2023 plan was my choice. balram, paytm me Rs. 73 (0.2x365) as compensation. Jio says 23 days is simply the validity of 75GB data when claimed within 365 days (claim by 365-23=342nd day for using it for 23 days)

O samjhdar balak Konsi ganit Lga raha hai Voucher section Check kr ja kr 

Trns: O Super Ultra Pro Max Wise Kido
Which Mathematics You Are Applying
Go Check Voucher Section

Screenshot2022-12-27-13-39-34-9040deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yesterday recharged 2999 plan from jio pos lite app in effective 2840 and got 365 days and 23 days extra (see and redeem in my vouchers)

Dear customer, congratulations ! your account is credited with a 23 days plan voucher at no extra cost. Plan benefits : Data - 2.5 Gb per day, Unlimited Voice, 100 SMS per day, Jio Apps. Login to MyJio and redeem.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
prakashm27 wrote:

Yesterday recharged 2999 plan from jio pos lite app in effective 2840 and got 365 days and 23 days extra (see and redeem in my vouchers)

Dear customer, congratulations ! your account is credited with a 23 days plan voucher at no extra cost. Plan benefits : Data - 2.5 Gb per day, Unlimited Voice, 100 SMS per day, Jio Apps. Login to MyJio and redeem.

How effective 2840 ? Can u explain?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
chiranjib9292 wrote:

How effective 2840 ? Can u explain?

4% of jio pos and 1.5% of FK axis card cb

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Did recharge Got 365days plan added 75gb data voucher 23days voucher with 2.5gb/day and unlimited calling.. Good plan as validity has increased can go for it..
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
prakashm27 wrote:

4% of jio pos and 1.5% of FK axis card cb

Thanks bro will download that app then 🥰

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Have they changed this plan permanently or just for new year purpose? Getting only discount amazon gv offer now to recharge this plan no_mouth

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

With activation of 2999 plan.

I think this plan is eligible to get unlimited True 5G data with speed upto 1 Gbps, at no additional cost provided-

1. Handset is 5G compatible. 

2. Area is 5G enabled. 

3. Custoner has active base plan of Rs 239 or higher for prepaid and all postpaid users 

Two questions:

Q1. How to get 5g invitation offer ?

Q2. Whether this 2999 plan with 388 days validity is eligible for 5G upgrade?
 If calculated with 365 days validity [2999/12=~250] ,

If calculated with 388 days validity it may not be eligible [2999/ {(12/365)×388}=~235]

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
BornGenius2.0 wrote:
Did recharge Got 365days plan added 75gb data voucher 23days voucher with 2.5gb/day and unlimited calling.. Good plan as validity has increased can go for it..

@BornGenius2.0

Have you redeemed 23 days voucher now and the 23 days plan activated in queue or activated along with 2999 plan

Same question for you also @prakashm27  @balram_awasthi

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
Gauravmittal49589 wrote:

@BornGenius2.0

Have you redeemed 23 days voucher now and the 23 days plan activated in queue or activated along with 2999 plan

Same question for you also @prakashm27  @balram_awasthi

Not activated yet can be activated before activating 2999 plan or after its expiry.
Its credited in vcher section and can be redeemed with no expiry date
The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
Expand
BornGenius2.0 wrote:
Not activated yet can be activated before activating 2999 plan or after its expiry.
Its credited in vcher section and can be redeemed with no expiry date
You should activate now because validity was 90 days only for any type of voucher some time ago
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
Gauravmittal49589 wrote:
You should activate now because validity was 90 days only for any type of voucher some time ago
Terms shows it has no expiry date
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
goalpostchangingspecialist wrote:

Still working?

Some way?

What do u mean? I see it in jio recharge section.

BTW, any recharge offer that can be combined here? I do have discounted Amazon vouchers. But anything else, specially on Amazon?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
BornGenius2.0 wrote:
Did recharge Got 365days plan added 75gb data voucher 23days voucher with 2.5gb/day and unlimited calling.. Good plan as validity has increased can go for it..

Tried redeeming 23 days voucher? How does it work when other plan is active and some more are in queue? Just gets in queue like other plans?

For 75 GB data, it clearly says that can be activated only when base 2999 plan is active and validity is same as 2999 plan. So that is clear.

5G unlimited data seems auto activated for 23 days. So no 5G after that?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply