Hotness Get ₹250 Extra if you Sell Old/New products on ...

Hot Deal Get ₹250 Extra if you Sell Old/New products on Amazon.

506°
0
Missing
Tech Guru
1,552
3306
93
Get ₹250 Extra if you Sell Old/New products on Amazon.
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/p2p/ref=in_dp_m_i...ss


Sell  old and new stuff on Amazon ang get *250 extra as Amazon Pay balance.

You pay : Rs. 40/-  + Amazon’s Selling Fee which starts from 3% ( depending  on item/ category)

A good alternative to Quikr and OLX.

[But Check what is their Selling Fee is first.]

Expired over 1 year
24 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23125
280

You need GSTIN to sell on Amazon now ( NEW/USED )

Missing
Tech Guru
1,552
3306
93
getready wrote:

You need GSTIN to sell on Amazon now ( NEW/USED )

Definately not for used products. I would talk to Amazon and confirm later today.

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23125
280
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

Definately not for used products. I would talk to Amazon and confirm later today.

Even if it is applicable for USED, it is not worth it considering pathetic service from ATS
Out of 4 mobiles I have sold on amazon.in (used) in a period of 1-2 years, the courier (ATS) lost 3 of them or I should say the ATS guys looted them

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1454
26

It’s showing expired on 31st December 2018. But the funny thing is this offer was not there in December. Also, beware Amazon doesn’t give the cashback for every eligible person. Their customer service for “sellers” is worse than pathetic and they don’t give a fck about them.

Missing
Tech Guru
1,552
3306
93
Expand
getready wrote:

Even if it is applicable for USED, it is not worth it considering pathetic service from ATS
Out of 4 mobiles I have sold on amazon.in (used) in a period of 1-2 years, the courier (ATS) lost 3 of them or I should say the ATS guys looted them

Whaaaat!!! Did Amazon compensate the price?

Missing
Tech Guru
1,552
3306
93
G-Gowda wrote:

It’s showing expired on 31st December 2018. But the funny thing is this offer was not there in December. Also, beware Amazon doesn’t give the cashback for every eligible person. Their customer service for “sellers” is worse than pathetic and they don’t give a fck about them.

Really??

Missing
Deal Cadet
122
374
9
G-Gowda wrote:

It’s showing expired on 31st December 2018. But the funny thing is this offer was not there in December. Also, beware Amazon doesn’t give the cashback for every eligible person. Their customer service for “sellers” is worse than pathetic and they don’t give a fck about them.

+1

Exactly

Any one tried?

N just for liating 5 product they are giving 250?

Missing
Deal Subedar
103
2049
31

I think it will be a good thing to transfer our products from one place to another but this time at nominal price, which may be covered under 250 cash back we will receive from them.
But not at all gr8 like old offer of olx where we relocated them for free & got 1000 paytm also stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
781
5
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

Definately not for used products. I would talk to Amazon and confirm later today.

Other then selling books for everything else u need GSTIN.
I have used this offer 6 months before itself and guys if ur planning to sell ,be careful bz you don’t receive payments correctly from Amazon. I have lossed ₹3000/-

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1454
26
Gargsaab wrote:

I think it will be a good thing to transfer our products from one place to another but this time at nominal price, which may be covered under 250 cash back we will receive from them.
But not at all gr8 like old offer of olx where we relocated them for free & got 1000 paytm also stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

40*5=200. + Service charges of different percentage. You will lose money if you send to yourself even if they somehow give you 250rs.

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1454
26
Expand
dipikameghani739 wrote:

+1

Exactly

Any one tried?

N just for liating 5 product they are giving 250?

Nope. You have to ship and sell the products too.

Missing
Deal Subedar
103
2049
31
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

40*5=200. + Service charges of different percentage. You will lose money if you send to yourself even if they somehow give you 250rs.

Ohh i thought it’s for single item flushed

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23125
280
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

Whaaaat!!! Did Amazon compensate the price?

They have this procedure called “Safe-t Claim” but u can only do it after 45-60days and refund of the listed price minus their commission in about 2 weeks from claim initiation

Missing
Shopping Friend
636
7575
119

now we have to give GSTIN for selling on amazon India local individuals when i had raise the issue that we dont have turn over of 10 or 20 lakhs they said GOI has mandated GSTIN for all sellers who sell online check the app or website it shows as new ads deactivated as no GTIN given

rage
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
418
3266
85
desiman wrote:

now we have to give GSTIN for selling on amazon India local individuals when i had raise the issue that we dont have turn over of 10 or 20 lakhs they said GOI has mandated GSTIN for all sellers who sell online check the app or website it shows as new ads deactivated as no GTIN given

rage

GOI isgoing wrong way for online websites related Laws pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
191
744
43
Expand
siddudeagarwal wrote:

GOI isgoing wrong way for online websites related Laws pensive

they were never right since 2000 years ago otherwise ….. rolleyes

Missing