[3000-Axis] realme 8 (Cyber Black, 128 GB)  (4 GB RAM)

[3000-Axis] realme 8 (Cyber Black, 128 GB) (4 GB RAM)

84°
11999
29% OFF 16999.0
Royal Challengers Bangalore
homedimer

https://www.flipkart.com/realme-8-cyber-black-1...

Effective price after 3000 discount with prepaid + axis card offer


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/761669/medium/83961198-rmx3085-realme-original-imagfgpfdkyc29zc.jpeg?1650697846


Highlights

  • 4 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
  • 16.26 cm (6.4 inch) Full HD+ Display
  • 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP | 16MP Front Camera
  • 5000 mAh Battery
  • MediaTek Helio G95 Processor
  • Super AMOLED Display

Expiring In 6 days
9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
ankur2.0 wrote:

How Its Rs.11999 ? @homedimer

using Axis CC price 2250 prepaid + 10% upto 750 Axis CC

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/761725/original/image.png?1650712899


axis cards

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

anothet 450 can be saved if FK gv can be purchased at 10% discount for 4gb variant

14999 – 2250 disc on paying by card = 12749

12749 – 7500 paid thru axis card and 750 disc = 4499

4499 can be paid from gv if bought at 10% disc 450 saved.

Checked with axis card and choosing gift cards at payment page. 3000 discount is getting applied as well gift cards balance is getting applied and deducated from order value.

* my gift card balance is lesser than 4499

😅

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

With filpkart axis 750 discount not applying! Why filpkart doing This type of practice!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
IfYouCan wrote:

With filpkart axis 750 discount not applying! Why filpkart doing This type of practice!

Learn from Amazon smile all of business tricks

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
Hereforadeal wrote:

anothet 450 can be saved if FK gv can be purchased at 10% discount for 4gb variant

14999 – 2250 disc on paying by card = 12749

12749 – 7500 paid thru axis card and 750 disc = 4499

4499 can be paid from gv if bought at 10% disc 450 saved.

Checked with axis card and choosing gift cards at payment page. 3000 discount is getting applied as well gift cards balance is getting applied and deducated from order value.

* my gift card balance is lesser than 4499

😅

kg+

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
BalaSekar wrote:

Learn from Amazon smile all of business tricks

Amazon giving equal offer as other icici card giving 10% discount then by using Amazon icici it giving 5% instant discount & 5% cashback after statement generated (prime customer). But here in Flipkart Flipkart axis card user getting overall loss compared to other axis credit card user confused.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
IfYouCan wrote:

Amazon giving equal offer as other icici card giving 10% discount then by using Amazon icici it giving 5% instant discount & 5% cashback after statement generated (prime customer). But here in Flipkart Flipkart axis card user getting overall loss compared to other axis credit card user confused.

This also get 5% cb but u need get prime

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply